OtherGround Forums Andy Dick attacked in NO sucker punched

11 days ago
1/13/10

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1042086

11 days ago
2/4/07
In other news, Andy Dick is apparently still alive and apparently still has a career.
11 days ago
1/13/10

Lol Dick has taken enough beatings for the day 

10 days ago
9/22/16
Was Jon Lovitz in New Orleans?
10 days ago
1/13/10
AnthonyWeiner - Was Jon Lovitz in New Orleans?

10 days ago
7/29/13

No one deserves to be sucker punched but I've seen Andy dick do a lot of shit that is pretty close to deserving one.

10 days ago
5/23/12
MojoSoDope -

No one deserves to be sucker punched but I've seen Andy dick do a lot of shit that is pretty close to deserving one.

A lot of people blame him for Phil Hartmans death. 

10 days ago
8/20/03

I thought Andy Dick was dead?

10 days ago
1/1/01
12/29/09
Passive Jay - 
MojoSoDope -

A lot of people blame him for Phil Hartmans death. 

Story?

10 days ago
5/23/12

On July 10, 2007, Dick and former Newsradio costar Jon Lovitz got into a physical confrontation at the Laugh Factory in Los Angeles. The two had a history of several previous disagreements concerning the death of their mutual friend Phil Hartman. According to Lovitz, Dick had given Hartman's wife Brynn cocaine at a Christmas party at Hartman's house in 1997; Brynn, a recovering addict, fell back into drug use, culminating in her killing Hartman and herself on May 28, 1998. When Lovitz joined the cast of Newsradio as Hartman's replacement, he and Dick got into an argument in which Lovitz reportedly said, "I wouldn't be here if you hadn't given Brynn coke in the first place." Lovitz reportedly later apologized to Dick for the remark.[54]

In early 2007, Dick approached Lovitz at a restaurant and said "I put the Phil Hartman hex on you—you're the next to die."[55] At the Laugh Factory, Lovitz demanded an apology from Dick, who refused and accused Lovitz of blaming him for Hartman's death. Lovitz then smashed Dick's head into the bar.

10 days ago
12/29/09

Holy shit. I never heard that before. 

10 days ago
12/1/10
hopefully this is the start of a trend of beating the shit out of him on site till he dies a horrible death. hes a pos.
10 days ago
1/5/11
HTMNDN - hopefully this is the start of a trend of beating the shit out of him on site till he dies a horrible death. hes a pos.

Agreed, he seems like a very fucked up, Co fused, toxic person. Too bad, he was kind of funny.

That blowjob class scene from old school was awesome.

10 days ago
11/22/11

Andy Dick slapped my friend in Louisiana about a decade ago and took off into a crowded club...state revenge?

10 days ago
1/13/10
ramaham -

Andy Dick slapped my friend in Louisiana about a decade ago and took off into a crowded club...state revenge?

Why did he slap him 

10 days ago
6/5/12

Knocked the lil coked out homo in the head, then all nonchalantly picks up his bottle and struts off.

10 days ago
2/22/11

Whenever I think of Andy Dick I keep thinking about Norm McDonald and the “Mangrate segment” via YouTube lol 

10 days ago
1/1/11
Passive Jay - 

On July 10, 2007, Dick and former Newsradio costar Jon Lovitz got into a physical confrontation at the Laugh Factory in Los Angeles. The two had a history of several previous disagreements concerning the death of their mutual friend Phil Hartman. According to Lovitz, Dick had given Hartman's wife Brynn cocaine at a Christmas party at Hartman's house in 1997; Brynn, a recovering addict, fell back into drug use, culminating in her killing Hartman and herself on May 28, 1998. When Lovitz joined the cast of Newsradio as Hartman's replacement, he and Dick got into an argument in which Lovitz reportedly said, "I wouldn't be here if you hadn't given Brynn coke in the first place." Lovitz reportedly later apologized to Dick for the remark.[54]

In early 2007, Dick approached Lovitz at a restaurant and said "I put the Phil Hartman hex on you—you're the next to die."[55] At the Laugh Factory, Lovitz demanded an apology from Dick, who refused and accused Lovitz of blaming him for Hartman's death. Lovitz then smashed Dick's head into the bar.

Damn, I was already a fan of Lovitz from the best SNL era ... now I'm a bigger fan
10 days ago
10/2/12

That was a big dude. And a clear sucker punch. Andy hit his head on the railing. That dude should go to prison for a long stretch. 

10 days ago
3/16/06

Dick sucker, Dick, sucker punched by a dick

10 days ago
11/22/11
Barry_BondsMVP -
ramaham -

Why did he slap him 

From what I remember it was just from them heckling him during a small show 

10 days ago
8/6/11
ramaham -

How can he slap?!

10 days ago
1/1/01
Andy Dick is a raging alcoholic and a shit starter. He has no business being at a bar in fucking New Orleans of all places. If he got punched, I would bet any amount of money that he deserved it.
10 days ago
1/13/10
Rhymenoceros - Andy Dick is a raging alcoholic and a shit starter. He has no business being at a bar in fucking New Orleans of all places. If he got punched, I would bet any amount of money that he deserved it.

It was after his performance there