OtherGround Forums Animalistic tribal hatred for police needs to stop

13 days ago
3/23/06

View this post on Instagram

#nypd #NYC #police #run #viral #explorepage #cameraswatching??

A post shared by No ???? (@_cameras_watching_) on

13 days ago
1/1/01

What a delightful and mysterious culture.

13 days ago
4/11/10

Biden and Kamala will fix this by introducing more transgender police

13 days ago
5/31/07
I dont understand how a person who is subjected to that on a daily basis as part of their job could ever make a mistake at any point over a 20 year career.

Makes no sense to me.
13 days ago
6/6/02
20 years??? I wouldn't make it to lunch without shooting somebody.
13 days ago
9/13/12

If the police stop murdering innocent people, it will stop. Why aren't people mass attacking the coast guard or national guard or mall cops or firemen or EMTs? Because they don't regularly murder people.

13 days ago
10/25/14
GarlicSauce -

If the police stop murdering innocent people, it will stop. Why aren't people mass attacking the coast guard or national guard or mall cops or firemen or EMTs? Because they don't regularly murder people.

What a load of shit. How many unarmed people have been killed by cops this year? Its alot less people than have been killed during these riots

13 days ago
3/18/02
GarlicSauce - 

why the fuck would the coast guard murder anyone ? lol do you even know what some of the agencies you listed do?  lol retard 

13 days ago
5/10/04
GarlicSauce - 

You're an idiot.
13 days ago
8/11/12

I don't think it's possible to change the mentality of these people so what should actually happen is they should all be ignored until they get with the program. 
Just completely ignore BLM and politicians and celebrities that support it. The real issue is that we as a country are giving the most brain dead and useless part of the population way too loud a voice, we've always had stupid people for some reason people are actually supporting them.

There is no systemic racism against black people it's actually the other way around, there's systemic prejudice against police by black people, not all black people just the really stupid ones. 

13 days ago
8/11/12
GarlicSauce -

Lol 

13 days ago
1/8/04

Fuck that small cop though. Glad he got pounded out.

13 days ago
9/13/12
WATHUNT -
GarlicSauce -

What a load of shit. How many unarmed people have been killed by cops this year? Its alot less people than have been killed during these riots

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/black-people-killed-by-police-in-the-u-s-in-2020/

"Police in the U.S. killed 164 Black people in the first 8 months of 2020. These are their names..."

13 days ago
2/4/06
GarlicSauce -
WATHUNT -
GarlicSauce -

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/black-people-killed-by-police-in-the-u-s-in-2020/

"Police in the U.S. killed 164 Black people in the first 8 months of 2020. These are their names..."

He asked about unarmed... Nice try though, kid.

13 days ago
3/1/13

I want the cops to shoot everyone there!

13 days ago
9/13/12
Ebony -
GarlicSauce -
WATHUNT -
GarlicSauce -

They were unarmed. Prove they were all armed. Go.

13 days ago
10/25/14
GarlicSauce -
Ebony -
GarlicSauce -
WATHUNT -
GarlicSauce -

Prove that they wearnt. You no they were. 

Edited: 13 days ago
12/28/04
GarlicSauce - 
WATHUNT -
GarlicSauce -

And how many black ghetto scum killed black people? I think you all might be focusing your anger in the wrong direction. Also how many of those 164 people were not criminal scum?

13 days ago
2/4/06
GarlicSauce -
Ebony -
GarlicSauce -
WATHUNT -
GarlicSauce -

You're such a shit troll... I really miss when this place had trolls with depth and character.

First two names... A car is a deadly weapon. He pinned a cop between two cars for Christ sake.  Second guy didn't drop a knife... Those are the first two. 

13 days ago
9/13/12
Ebony -
GarlicSauce -
Ebony -
GarlicSauce -
WATHUNT -
GarlicSauce -

You're such a shit troll... I really miss when this place had trolls with depth and character.

First two names... A car is a deadly weapon. He pinned a cop between two cars for Christ sake.  Second guy didn't drop a knife... Those are the first two. 

1) You provided no sources.

2) Even if you did, that would stil be 2.

So, provide legitimate sources for your claims. And do the same for all the others.

13 days ago
3/2/09

Once again a trailer trash redneck can't get his definitions right:

an·i·mal·is·tic

/?an?m??listik/

adjective

relating to or practicing the religious worship of animals

Animalism is a religion. The OP thought he was using a general term to call them animals. And everyone simply accepted that he knew what he was talking about.

13 days ago
9/27/15

https://heyjackass.com/

13 days ago
12/28/04
MPA - 

Once again a trailer trash redneck can't get his definitions right:

an·i·mal·is·tic

/?an?m??listik/

adjective

relating to or practicing the religious worship of animals

Animalism is a religion. The OP thought he was using a general term to call them animals. And everyone simply accepted that he knew what he was talking about.

of, relating to, or resembling an animal or animals; brutish

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/animalistic

13 days ago
3/10/11
WATHUNT -
GarlicSauce -

Around 1000 US citizens are killed by the police every year. I think I would be much happier if that number was around 500ish.

Some years are better than others. I believe this year its somewhere around 800-900. Its just a little too high, especially compared to other countries.

-Canada is under 100 every year, in 2017 they only had 36
-Germany had 11 in 2018
-UK had 3 in 2019

The reason why the US would be high is because its the land of the free and the home of the guns. Police have to use deadly force in the US compared to other countries where the police can trust that most likely the criminals will not have or use guns on police officers.

Edited: 12 days ago
12/28/04
SportScience - 
WATHUNT -
GarlicSauce -

Around 1000 US citizens are killed by the police every year. I think I would be much happier if that number was around 500ish.

Some years are better than others. I believe this year its somewhere around 800-900. Its just a little too high, especially compared to other countries.

-Canada is under 100 every year, in 2017 they only had 36
-Germany had 11 in 2018
-UK had 3 in 2019

The reason why the US would be high is because its the land of the free and the home of the guns. Police have to use deadly force in the US compared to other countries where the police can trust that most likely the criminals will not have or use guns on police officers.

Switzerland has mass gun ownership, so does Norway, Austria. Police deaths... 0.

Of course Switzerland doesnt have vast amounts of trailer parks and ghetto shitholes.