OtherGround Forums Animalistic tribal hatred for police needs to stop

12 days ago
3/10/11
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
SportScience - 
WATHUNT -
GarlicSauce -

If the police stop murdering innocent people, it will stop. Why aren't people mass attacking the coast guard or national guard or mall cops or firemen or EMTs? Because they don't regularly murder people.

What a load of shit. How many unarmed people have been killed by cops this year? Its alot less people than have been killed during these riots

Around 1000 US citizens are killed by the police every year. I think I would be much happier if that number was around 500ish.

Some years are better than others. I believe this year its somewhere around 800-900. Its just a little too high, especially compared to other countries.

-Canada is under 100 every year, in 2017 they only had 36
-Germany had 11 in 2018
-UK had 3 in 2019

The reason why the US would be high is because its the land of the free and the home of the guns. Police have to use deadly force in the US compared to other countries where the police can trust that most likely the criminals will not have or use guns on police officers.

Switzerland has mass gun ownership, so does Norway, Austria. Police deaths... 0.

Of course Switzerland doesnt have vast amounts of trailer parks and ghetto shitholes. 

Yeah its much bigger than just the access to guns, you are 100% right.

Some factors:
-Cluture of the public
-Cluture of the police force
-A harsh and unforgiving prison system
-Poverty
-Education, this is a part of culture

12 days ago
12/28/04
SportScience - 
SportScience - 
WATHUNT -
GarlicSauce -

If the police stop murdering innocent people, it will stop. Why aren't people mass attacking the coast guard or national guard or mall cops or firemen or EMTs? Because they don't regularly murder people.

What a load of shit. How many unarmed people have been killed by cops this year? Its alot less people than have been killed during these riots

Around 1000 US citizens are killed by the police every year. I think I would be much happier if that number was around 500ish.

Some years are better than others. I believe this year its somewhere around 800-900. Its just a little too high, especially compared to other countries.

-Germany had 11 in 2018
-UK had 3 in 2019

The reason why the US would be high is because its the land of the free and the home of the guns. Police have to use deadly force in the US compared to other countries where the police can trust that most likely the criminals will not have or use guns on police officers.

Switzerland has mass gun ownership, so does Norway, Austria. Police deaths... 0.

Of course Switzerland doesnt have vast amounts of trailer parks and ghetto shitholes. 

Some factors:
-Cluture of the public
-Poverty

Yep, and the worrying thing for the USA is its very much a divided country. Not really sure how its going to be solved. 

12 days ago
2/4/06
GarlicSauce -
Ebony -
GarlicSauce -
Ebony -
GarlicSauce -
WATHUNT -
GarlicSauce -

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/black-people-killed-by-police-in-the-u-s-in-2020/

"Police in the U.S. killed 164 Black people in the first 8 months of 2020. These are their names..."

He asked about unarmed... Nice try though, kid.

They were unarmed. Prove they were all armed. Go.

You're such a shit troll... I really miss when this place had trolls with depth and character.

First two names... A car is a deadly weapon. He pinned a cop between two cars for Christ sake.  Second guy didn't drop a knife... Those are the first two. 

1) You provided no sources.

2) Even if you did, that would stil be 2.

So, provide legitimate sources for your claims. And do the same for all the others.

My source is the article you fucking posted, idiot.

12 days ago
1/1/01

I don't know about you but I think someone, cop or civilian should have shot that fucking narrator who was filming just to shut that bitch up.

12 days ago
3/10/11
SportScience - 
SportScience - 
WATHUNT -
GarlicSauce -

-Germany had 11 in 2018
-UK had 3 in 2019

Some factors:
-Cluture of the public
-Poverty

Yep, and the worrying thing for the USA is its very much a divided country. Not really sure how its going to be solved. 

I think the police body cameras and the cameras in the squad cars will become more permanent and prevelent. Also more cameras in public places will clear things up.

Thats what is changing the publics perception now, and it seems like whenever something contreversial happens and there are no body cameras the cameras would just clear things up for everyone.

Sucks for the police though, I am not a cop but I imagine its a dirty job and it would be very hard to do everything right. So I totally understand why they don't want to use the body cameras.

12 days ago
9/14/12

#2 on the article posted.

Jamarri Daiwon Tarver

January 2, 2020
Las Vegas, Nevada

According to CBS affiliate KLAS-TV, 26-year-old Jamarri Tarver was killed by North Las Vegas Police Department officers following a 24-minute police chase in an allegedly stolen vehicle that resulted from an attempted traffic stop. Officials said that following the chase, Tarver rammed the car into several police vehicles, at one point pinning a cop between the cars. 

Two officers then fired 24 rounds at Tarver, who did not respond to commands to show his hands. He was declared dead at the scene. 

Credit: CBS News

12 days ago
2/4/06
red7 -

Jamarri Daiwon Tarver

January 2, 2020
Las Vegas, Nevada

According to CBS affiliate KLAS-TV, 26-year-old Jamarri Tarver was killed by North Las Vegas Police Department officers following a 24-minute police chase in an allegedly stolen vehicle that resulted from an attempted traffic stop. Officials said that following the chase, Tarver rammed the car into several police vehicles, at one point pinning a cop between the cars. 

Two officers then fired 24 rounds at Tarver, who did not respond to commands to show his hands. He was declared dead at the scene. 

And the first one hit a cop with a car... He's such a shitty troll he said I didn't post my source. Don't bother with him 

12 days ago
2/19/12
GarlicSauce - 
WATHUNT -
GarlicSauce -

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/black-people-killed-by-police-in-the-u-s-in-2020/

"Police in the U.S. killed 164 Black people in the first 8 months of 2020. These are their names..."

I know you are just a troll, but you should ask for a ride a long with your local PD. It may open your eyes.

Doesn't matter if they are unarmed, had a pellet gun, just had a knife. It's all about what a reasonable person believes in that instant in a life or death situation.

This guy only had a pellet gun, doesn't matter, it was justified.

https://bangordailynews.com/2020/10/16/news/aroostook/state-trooper-found-to-be-justified-in-2018-fatal-shooting-of-oakfield-man/

Even if the Trooper knew it was a pellet gun, still a good shoot, pellet guns are deadly force

https://www.kltv.com/2020/01/09/year-old-arrested-after-boy-dies-pellet-gun-shot-titus-county/

Oh, he has a knife

So did this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STspPota7es

I can continue, but it won't change your trolling idiocracy

12 days ago
12/28/04
ghost of KVR - 
GarlicSauce - 
WATHUNT -
GarlicSauce -

I know you are just a troll, but you should ask for a ride a long with your local PD. It may open your eyes.

Doesn't matter if they are unarmed, had a pellet gun, just had a knife. It's all about what a reasonable person believes in that instant in a life or death situation.

This guy only had a pellet gun, doesn't matter, it was justified.

https://bangordailynews.com/2020/10/16/news/aroostook/state-trooper-found-to-be-justified-in-2018-fatal-shooting-of-oakfield-man/

Even if the Trooper knew it was a pellet gun, still a good shoot, pellet guns are deadly force

https://www.kltv.com/2020/01/09/year-old-arrested-after-boy-dies-pellet-gun-shot-titus-county/

Oh, he has a knife

So did this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STspPota7es

I can continue, but it won't change your trolling idiocracy

Jesus, that last cop is lucky to be alive. 

12 days ago
4/6/12
GarlicSauce -

Or maybe because those institutions dont regularlly interact w trash like that? They dont like cops bc cops stop them from committing crimes. If emts or firemen started keeping then from committing crimes, best believe theyd get this abuse too.

What a stupid statement

12 days ago
12/31/05
MPA -

Once again a trailer trash redneck can't get his definitions right:

an·i·mal·is·tic

/?an?m??listik/

adjective

relating to or practicing the religious worship of animals

Animalism is a religion. The OP thought he was using a general term to call them animals. And everyone simply accepted that he knew what he was talking about.

Did you just do another 360?

Fucking retard.

12 days ago
5/10/04
TheDorkKnight - 
GarlicSauce -

Or maybe because those institutions dont regularlly interact w trash like that? They dont like cops bc cops stop them from committing crimes. If emts or firemen started keeping then from committing crimes, best believe theyd get this abuse too.

What a stupid statement

It is one if the most idiotic posts I have read in a while -- and around here, that's saying something.

Why arent they killing the Coast Guard?!

Wow.
12 days ago
10/10/15

Blacks who say bad cops are their biggest problem are idiots. That would be like a Stage 4 cancer patient saying their biggest problem is nausea. 

Edited: 12 days ago
3/2/09
Rounder8 -
MPA -

Once again a trailer trash redneck can't get his definitions right:

an·i·mal·is·tic

/?an?m??listik/

adjective

relating to or practicing the religious worship of animals

Animalism is a religion. The OP thought he was using a general term to call them animals. And everyone simply accepted that he knew what he was talking about.

Did you just do another 360?

Fucking retard.

You are one dumb piece of poor trailer trash, but then I kind of repeated my self. 

12 days ago
9/13/12
red7 -

Jamarri Daiwon Tarver

January 2, 2020
Las Vegas, Nevada

Not It doesn't say he's armed. It says he didn't show his hands. So they executed him.

10/10/15
GarlicSauce -
red7 -

Jamarri Daiwon Tarver

January 2, 2020
Las Vegas, Nevada

Not It doesn't say he's armed. It says he didn't show his hands. So they executed him.

He was armed with the vehicle he was being reckless with. You left out the fact that he was endangering the public and the officers. 

12 days ago
9/27/15
Balls Mahoney - 

I don't think it's possible to change the mentality of these people so what should actually happen is they should all be ignored until they get with the program. 
Just completely ignore BLM and politicians and celebrities that support it. The real issue is that we as a country are giving the most brain dead and useless part of the population way too loud a voice, we've always had stupid people for some reason people are actually supporting them.

There is no systemic racism against black people it's actually the other way around, there's systemic prejudice against police by black people, not all black people just the really stupid ones. 

You really are wasting your time trying to convince these people of anything but their racist narrative. You can cite stats all day long that go against what they believe "those stats are racist".. "The system is racist" ..now that young woke idiots are throwing the two phrases 'white privekege' and 'systemic racism' it's even worse. Good fucking luck trying to fix this problem.

3/23/06
SevenFive -
GarlicSauce -
red7 -

Jamarri Daiwon Tarver

January 2, 2020
Las Vegas, Nevada

He was armed with the vehicle he was being reckless with. You left out the fact that he was endangering the public and the officers. 

Yep they don’t understand.  

But These are alt troll accounts.  I can’t even see what they say until someone quotes them.  The ignore feature has been amazing lately.  

Its so fascinating how many of these losers flock to the internet to release anger.   It’s comical at this point. 

12 days ago
7/28/08

Kill them all

12 days ago
11/28/03

follow chris rocks rules and theres .000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of being killed

(this goes for all humans)

12 days ago
9/1/04

What is the chain they're talking about?

12 days ago
3/23/06
GladiatorGannon -

What is the chain they're talking about?

I believe they didn’t want to let their homie go to jail with an expensive chain around his neck, insinuating the cops might steal it?  Not really sure..

12 days ago
11/29/09
GarlicSauce -

That's is so stupid. This anti police sentiment is in large part because of the media fanning the flames with these infrequent sensational cases. Criminals don't like police because they interfere with what they do which is crime. Somehow thanks to media and ridiculous social theory being a criminal is ok. Law and order and being accountable are the bad guys.