OtherGround Forums Animals Hunted to Extinction by Dumbfuck Hunters

12/4/19 10:26 AM
8/22/08
HoneyGlazedJinx - 
Damien8003 - Jinx - Please post your proof.

I am developing a unified mathematical proof that shows I am always correct. I will post shortly. 

SMDH.
12/4/19 11:09 AM
4/21/10
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Animals hunted to extinction or almost to extinction by dumbass hunters with tiny little dicks.

1. The Wooly Mammoth

2. the Caspian Tiger

3. Thylacines (Tasmanian Tigers)

4. Dodo Birds

5. Passenger Pigeons

6. Polar Bears

7. Muskox

8. Monk Seals

9. American Crocodiles

10. Flying Foxes

11. Great White Shark

12. North American Gray Wolf

Thanks a lot you little dick fucks. Oh you have a nice trophy on your wall? I hope a hurricane hits and drives that deer antler up your ass at 80 miles per hour. 

Dude... lets start with the wooly mammoth. There is great debate as to why they went extinct, and only one theory is hunting. Furthermore, if humans were the cause, they were hunting for survival, not sport. 

12/4/19 11:20 AM
1/3/18

Apparently, op's mother drank his intelligence to extinction while pregnant. There seems to be no other explanation. 

12/4/19 11:34 AM
1/1/01
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Animals hunted to extinction or almost to extinction by dumbass hunters with tiny little dicks.

1. The Wooly Mammoth

2. the Caspian Tiger

4. Dodo Birds

5. Passenger Pigeons

6. Polar Bears

7. Muskox

8. Monk Seals

9. American Crocodiles

10. Flying Foxes

11. Great White Shark

Thanks a lot you little dick fucks. Oh you have a nice trophy on your wall? I hope a hurricane hits and drives that deer antler up your ass at 80 miles per hour. 

1. The Wooly Mammoth - Almost certainly had far more to do with changing climate and the end of the Ice Age more so than hunters.

2. the Caspian Tiger - Legitimate

3. Thylacines (Tasmanian Tigers) - Legitimate

4. Dodo Birds - Probably legitimate, but there's new information calling it into question.

5. Passenger Pigeons - Legitimate

6. Polar Bears - Polar bears are nowhere near extinction. Most populations are actually at an all-time high.

7. Muskox - Don't know enough to comment

8. Monk Seals - Don't know enough to comment

9. American Crocodiles - While vunerable, it's not even close to being extinct.

10. Flying Foxes - Don't know enough to comment

11. Great White Shark - Vulnerable but not really at risk. That said, overfishing of the sharks traditional prey has probably played a far bigger role in its decline.

12. North American Gray Wolf - Has far more to do with ranchers protecting their livestock than people actually hunting the wolves. 

12/4/19 12:20 PM
5/22/18

Jinx you should be volunteering your services to stop poachers instead of trolling on the OG. Put your anger to use to help these poor animals that we love to shoot

Also you should dress up as Bigfoot next hunting season and wander around in the bush. Maybe someone will shoot you 

12/4/19 12:24 PM
6/8/10

I'm pretty sure the people that hunted most of those didn't even have walls that could hang that shit, but you knew that. 

12/4/19 3:05 PM
8/23/11
HoneyGlazedJinx - 
MojoSoDope -

Dude you need to get some friends or something. You have to be lonely to try to troll people like this every single day. If its not a troll then you need to talk to someone about your mental health because you are a crazy person. 

I'm crazy for wanting to save the worlds animals? Only in a society this sick can you hooray and cheer for the extinction of animals.

hate to break it to you... but hunting has nothing to do with it.

Of all species that have existed on Earth, 99.9 percent are now extinct. ... According to a recent poll, seven out of ten biologists think we are currently in the throes of a sixth mass extinction. Some say it could wipe out as many as 90 percent of all species living today.

Do you really think Polar bears and GW sharks are being hunted to extinction?

RETARD

12/4/19 3:19 PM
5/20/19
Phuckles -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

1. The Wooly Mammoth

2. the Caspian Tiger

4. Dodo Birds

5. Passenger Pigeons

6. Polar Bears

7. Muskox

8. Monk Seals

9. American Crocodiles

10. Flying Foxes

11. Great White Shark

Dude... lets start with the wooly mammoth. There is great debate as to why they went extinct, and only one theory is hunting. Furthermore, if humans were the cause, they were hunting for survival, not sport. 

Well we could have ate chicken instead. But nooooo. We had to kill the mighty wooly mammoth to feed our fatass cavewoman wives. 

12/4/19 3:20 PM
5/20/19
USADA D1CK Pills -

Jinx you should be volunteering your services to stop poachers instead of trolling on the OG. Put your anger to use to help these poor animals that we love to shoot

Also you should dress up as Bigfoot next hunting season and wander around in the bush. Maybe someone will shoot you 

I'm starting a Coyote Conservation group and I'm making a Country Rap album that talks shit about hunters and people that kill coyotes. It will drop in the next month. And I'll use the money from the album to spread "don't kill coyotes" literature. 

12/6/19 10:28 AM
12/27/12

There's a lot about hunting that you probably don't understand, how it's actually good/necessary for the preservation of a lot of animals. This NPR Radiolab episode explains a lot. I found it very informative and a crazy story to boot.

I personally have never owned a gun, never wanted to and would love to see animals in the wild but have no need to harm them.

12/6/19 2:36 PM
10/12/15

There won't be much room left for animals in the future. Sad but true.

For sure accept it. As the world develops, animals will continue to disappear. They only currently exist because we allow it. Eventually our needs will be greater

12/6/19 2:38 PM
8/20/03
HoneyGlazedJinx - 

1. The Wooly Mammoth

2. the Caspian Tiger

4. Dodo Birds

5. Passenger Pigeons

6. Polar Bears

7. Muskox

8. Monk Seals

9. American Crocodiles

10. Flying Foxes

11. Great White Shark

It's not your fault.