Invalid thread page

OtherGround Forums Anti vaxxers? Tell me everything

2/29/20 1:26 PM
6/14/12

2/29/20 4:52 PM
10/24/10
Connorwinztharematch -

Medically high risk woman, with underlying health problems in her 50's. The flu could've easily done the same thing. You're like a fear mongering, mainstream-media created roach.

Edited: 3/11/20 2:08 PM
6/14/12

Nothing to see here. Just more fear mongering from the msm, big pharma propaganda schills in italy. Part of the conspiracy. Seems like  more people are part of a conspiracy than not. Makes you wonder what the point is ...

Better get them a few hundred thousand gallons of essential oils stat !

3/11/20 2:40 PM
11/14/11
Looney Ronulan Paultard -

UFC Hall of Famer conducts debate discussion among a journalist and former Ohio State wrestler and vaccine reasearching ophthalmologist.

A devastating interview for the forced vaccination crowd. The pro choice vaxers are still winning.

what was so devestating because i am not listening to 1.5hrs of that. 

that eye doctor doesn't list anything to do with vaccines as a specialty.

Specialty Expertise

Dr. George J Pardos has the following 11 expertise

• Refractive Surgical Procedures
  • Lasik Surgery
  • Eye Exam
  • Macular Degeneration
  • Glaucoma
  • Vision Issues
  • Blindness
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
  • Eye Pain
  • Cataract
3/11/20 2:43 PM
6/14/12
vincan469 -

UFC Hall of Famer conducts debate discussion among a journalist and former Ohio State wrestler and vaccine reasearching ophthalmologist.

A devastating interview for the forced vaccination crowd. The pro choice vaxers are still winning.

Specialty Expertise

• Lasik Surgery
  • Eye Exam
  • Macular Degeneration
  • Glaucoma
  • Vision Issues
  • Blindness
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Eye Pain
  • Cataract

He also specializes in uncovering conspiracies. 

3/12/20 5:10 AM
7/15/11

Sure gonna be interesting if they get a vaccine for this lol. I’m SURE TLE and his cronies will avoid it at all costs. Maybe we’re better off as a society.

3/17/20 3:44 PM
10/24/10
Connorwinztharematch -

Nothing to see here. Just more fear mongering from the msm, big pharma propaganda schills in italy. Part of the conspiracy. Seems like  more people are part of a conspiracy than not. Makes you wonder what the point is ...

Better get them a few hundred thousand gallons of essential oils stat !

Who wrote that? Any proof? Show me something instead of "a doctor wrote..".

1000% fear mongering.

3/17/20 3:45 PM
10/24/10
vincan469 -

Specialty Expertise

• Lasik Surgery
  • Eye Exam
  • Macular Degeneration
  • Glaucoma
  • Vision Issues
  • Blindness
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Eye Pain
  • Cataract

Exactly, no exptertise in vaccines, but he's pro-vax!

3/17/20 3:47 PM
10/24/10

For Matrix
Edited: 3/17/20 4:02 PM
10/24/10

https://www.businessinsider.com/photos-kirkland-washington-nursing-home-coronvirus-2020-3

A single nursing home accounts for 60% of the US deaths from the "coronavirus". Sounds very similar to the common cold or flu. PANIC! Make a vaccine ASAP! Shut everything down!

https://www.health24.com/Medical/Flu/News/common-cold-might-be-biggest-threat-in-nursing-homes-20170116

3/17/20 4:47 PM
10/24/10

The entire "coronavirus" scare is a fear mongering, control driven agenda. Of course mandatory vaccination is always a potential "fix" among other things. Keep drinking the kool-aid retards.

3/17/20 5:55 PM
7/15/11
The Last Emperor -

For Matrix

Yeah that’s exactly what I asked fucktard. You know this phrase used to get said from time to time and it applies to you PERFECTLY.

Your mom (the one that vaccinated you lol) should’ve swallowed you. We’d all be better for it.

3/17/20 11:55 PM
1/1/01
The Last Emperor -

For Matrix

Let me know where and I’ll take it no prob. Want me to use you as a referral?  

3/18/20 2:52 PM
10/24/10
crescentwrench -
The Last Emperor -

For Matrix

The vaccine doesn't even have the virus in it, it alters your genetic code to produce a protein that somehow is supposed to block coronavirus. Free genetic code changing shots, what could go wrong?!

It's only in Seattle right now, but I know you're lying anyway.

3/18/20 2:57 PM
10/24/10

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/99-25-of-those-who-died-from-virus-had-other-illness-italy-says/ar-BB11mr4X

99% of people in Italy that have "died from the coronavirus" had other illnesses. So yeah, it's the same fucking virus as all previous years with slight differences, and people that die from complications from other illnesses when they get a virus (normal and happens every day), are being incorrectly labeled as coronavirus deaths. Fear mongering 101.

Dr. Wolfgang will be vindicated more and more as each day passes and the bullshit is brought to the surface.

3/18/20 6:07 PM
10/24/10

3/19/20 11:40 AM
1/1/01
The Last Emperor -
crescentwrench -
The Last Emperor -

For Matrix

The vaccine doesn't even have the virus in it, it alters your genetic code to produce a protein that somehow is supposed to block coronavirus. Free genetic code changing shots, what could go wrong?!

It's only in Seattle right now, but I know you're lying anyway.

Nope, you’re the one scared of vaccines not me. My parents are high risk, going into an even higher risk soon. There’s nothing in the process or product markedly different from past vaccines, it’s as scary to me as next year’s flu shot. The evils we know are more dangerous than the evils you and your buddies make up. 

3/19/20 11:50 AM
6/14/12
The Last Emperor -

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/99-25-of-those-who-died-from-virus-had-other-illness-italy-says/ar-BB11mr4X

99% of people in Italy that have "died from the coronavirus" had other illnesses. So yeah, it's the same fucking virus as all previous years with slight differences, and people that die from complications from other illnesses when they get a virus (normal and happens every day), are being incorrectly labeled as coronavirus deaths. Fear mongering 101.

Dr. Wolfgang will be vindicated more and more as each day passes and the bullshit is brought to the surface.

Complains about msm schills - uses msn as source material to back his position.

Hahahahaha i love this thread. 

Edited: 3/19/20 11:52 AM
6/14/12

And posts off the mark memes! Why strawman yourself  when memes can do it for you !?!?