OtherGround Forums Anti vaxxers? Tell me everything

24 days ago
2/20/09

Crazy.

Me and Layandprayninja generally agree on nothing.

Zero.

Zilch.

But despite our differences we are both smart enough to recognize a dumbfuck shit-bag idiot when we see one.

Definitly a commentary on how top-shelf moronic you antivaxxer dipshits are.

24 days ago
5/13/11
BZtown10 -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
BZtown10 -

Mr. STD shows up calling others retards when he cant answer a simple question.  He doesn't even know what hpv is good for. Lol 

You're so cute. You can't respond to our chain, once I've sat you down on your ignorant and childish attempts to debate, so you return to try and high5 another poster for asking a "question" he already knows the answer to, while pretending I dont know the answer, and adding a 12yo's attempt at a joke. 

Go play in the sandbox kiddo. 

Still no answer lol 

Answer to what? The "question" that didn't even come from you? The one the other child thinks proved his "point" that he doesn't have the courage to just state? 

As the guy who abandoned ship on our conversation after looking like a tard, you have no room to talk. 

24 days ago
7/15/11
donkypunch55 -

Crazy.

Zero.

Zilch.

But despite our differences we are both smart enough to recognize a dumbfuck shit-bag idiot when we see one.

I’ve realized in this thread the sickness that is antivax is spread through all people/cultures. It’s “know it all people”. You know the type. If someone tells you they’re an antivax it’s like seeing a bumper sticker for Beto. EYE OPENING!

24 days ago
10/24/10
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
BZtown10 -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
BZtown10 -

Mr. STD shows up calling others retards when he cant answer a simple question.  He doesn't even know what hpv is good for. Lol 

You're so cute. You can't respond to our chain, once I've sat you down on your ignorant and childish attempts to debate, so you return to try and high5 another poster for asking a "question" he already knows the answer to, while pretending I dont know the answer, and adding a 12yo's attempt at a joke. 

Still no answer lol 

Answer to what? The "question" that didn't even come from you? The one the other child thinks proved his "point" that he doesn't have the courage to just state? 

As the guy who abandoned ship on our conversation after looking like a tard, you have no room to talk. 

Got your HPV shot yet?

24 days ago
5/13/11
The Last Emperor -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
BZtown10 -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
BZtown10 -

Still no answer lol 

Got your HPV shot yet?

Done being a child yet? 

24 days ago
7/13/17
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
The Last Emperor -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
BZtown10 -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
BZtown10 -

Still no answer lol 

Got your HPV shot yet?

Done being a child yet? 

You don't follow cdc recommendations just like us. Done being an antivaxxer ?   

24 days ago
7/13/17
donkypunch55 -

Crazy.

Zero.

Zilch.

Get a room ladies 

24 days ago
7/13/17
Matrix -
donkypunch55 -

Crazy.

Zero.

Zilch.

I’ve realized in this thread the sickness that is antivax is spread through all people/cultures. It’s “know it all people”. You know the type. If someone tells you they’re an antivax it’s like seeing a bumper sticker for Beto. EYE OPENING!

Yeah we all walk around telling people we are antivax. Fucking idiot.   We don't tell people to not get vaccinated.  It's their personal choice, maybe you can answer why adults not complying with cdc recommendations aren't considered antivaxxers? 

24 days ago
7/15/11
BZtown10 -
Matrix -
donkypunch55 -

Crazy.

Zero.

Zilch.

Yeah we all walk around telling people we are antivax. Fucking idiot.   We don't tell people to not get vaccinated.  It's their personal choice, maybe you can answer why adults not complying with cdc recommendations aren't considered antivaxxers? 

Says the “woman” who adamantly claimed “he” wasn’t in the business of convincing anyone of it lmao. You just can’t help yourself, you know. Memes and all...

24 days ago
7/13/17

Ive said it already vaccinate your kids as much as you want, shit you guys should be asking bitches like lnpninja and donkybitch why they aren't going along with cdc recommendations.  

24 days ago
7/15/11
BZtown10 -

Ive said it already vaccinate your kids as much as you want, shit you guys should be asking bitches like lnpninja and donkybitch why they aren't going along with cdc recommendations.  

About HPV Vaccines? Lol REALLY?! Do you think HPV is the end game? For the helpless? You know the ones that have no immunity.. I guess we should worry about the ones that spike a temp. God help them and their troubled parents.

24 days ago
7/13/17
Matrix -
BZtown10 -

About HPV Vaccines? Lol REALLY?! Do you think HPV is the end game? For the helpless? You know the ones that have no immunity.. I guess we should worry about the ones that spike a temp. God help them and their troubled parents.

That's just one example from my  earlier post that shows men aren't vaccinating with cdc recommendations, you know like antivaxxers.   What's up with you and fevers? 

24 days ago
7/15/11
BZtown10 -
Matrix -
BZtown10 -

That's just one example from my  earlier post that shows men aren't vaccinating with cdc recommendations, you know like antivaxxers.   What's up with you and fevers? 

Haha fevers? Oh we’re good. My boy is well on his way to recovery and fevers are not a problem here. You know that’s strange though... He’s been immunized in the past couple of months. All is well.

24 days ago
7/13/17

That's great. Glad you practice what you preach unlike the rest here.  

24 days ago
7/13/17
Matrix -
BZtown10 -
Matrix -
BZtown10 -

Haha fevers? Oh we’re good. My boy is well on his way to recovery and fevers are not a problem here. You know that’s strange though... He’s been immunized in the past couple of months. All is well.

Want to know something even more strange?  My 3 year old unvaccinated kid is doing great, that must be a shock to you.  

24 days ago
7/15/11
BZtown10 -
Matrix -
BZtown10 -
Matrix -
BZtown10 -

Want to know something even more strange?  My 3 year old unvaccinated kid is doing great, that must be a shock to you.  

Something more strange? Than a 3 month old that has beaten CANCER every creepy ass step it takes and smiles through it all? Yeah I’m at a loss for words for your kid. Sorry. You know.. Memes and such..

24 days ago
10/24/10
Matrix -
BZtown10 -
Matrix -
BZtown10 -
Matrix -
BZtown10 -

Something more strange? Than a 3 month old that has beaten CANCER every creepy ass step it takes and smiles through it all? Yeah I’m at a loss for words for your kid. Sorry. You know.. Memes and such..

You don't think vaccines had anything to do with your child's cancer?

24 days ago
12/7/06
The Last Emperor -
Matrix -
BZtown10 -
Matrix -
BZtown10 -
Matrix -
BZtown10 -

If anything should be a bannable offense, this is it right here.  Ban this piece of shit and fuck his mother.

24 days ago
12/7/06

This isn’t the first shot these trolls have taken at his kid.

24 days ago
7/13/17
Matrix -
BZtown10 -
Matrix -
BZtown10 -
Matrix -
BZtown10 -

Your kid is still 3 months old? 

24 days ago
7/13/17
LakerUp -

How is that a shot at his kid?  Nice virtue signaling tho

24 days ago
2/20/09
BZtown10 -
donkypunch55 -

Crazy.

Zero.

Zilch.

Get a room ladies 

That’s rich coming from the girl with emperors dick in her mouth.

24 days ago
2/20/09
BZtown10 -
Matrix -
BZtown10 -
Matrix -
BZtown10 -

That’s how ignorant you are.

Your kid has the potential to make SOMEONE else sick dipshit.   I realize you fucking idiots don’t understand how vaccines work as it relates to anyone outside your little retard circle, but the fact is that you are a detriment to society and should be put down.

24 days ago
12/7/06
BZtown10 -
LakerUp -

How is that a shot at his kid?  Nice virtue signaling tho

His child had cancer. Trolling is off limits. If you don’t understand why, then you’re also a sociopath.  

23 days ago
7/15/11
The Last Emperor -
Matrix -
BZtown10 -
Matrix -
BZtown10 -
Matrix -
BZtown10 -

You got anything to back that statement up? Point me in the direction of a vaccine giving a kid leukemia. If it’s more of the same shit you post ALL THE TIME then thank you for showing your true colors once again.