OtherGround Forums Anti vaxxers? Tell me everything

8/17/16 8:11 PM
1/1/01

http://www.watoday.com.au/national/the-dodgy-academic-journals-publishing-antivaxxers-and-other-crappy-science-20160817-gquu3z.html

9/10/16 10:50 AM
1/19/04
http://circleofdocs.com/harvard-trained-immunologist-demolishes-california-legislation-that-terminates-vaccine-exemptions/
9/10/16 11:03 AM
7/2/02
This isn't scientific but I will tell you guys about my boss's son. Normal little boy got vaccinated started having seizures within a day and was then diagnosed with autism. Just got home from the hospital last week after almost dying to to complications from all the seizures. Received some additional brain damage as well. One more personal story is that my cousins daughter got the hpv vaccinations and now her motor skills are all off whack and she struggles to piece together a coherent sentence. I'm not anti vaccinations but I would wager my life they were the cause of these ailments. In my opinion it is more foolish to not recognize the potential danger of vaccinations than it is to be a anti vaccination person. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/16 11:30 AM
8/15/11
Haven't seen anything too convincing against vaccines but the lack of questioning is indicative of the heard mentality.

Doctors misdiagnose all the time with figures in the 10 to 40 percent region. They follow guidelines and have training but it's rare to find doctors that rely on actual experience. Most follow guidelines that shift. Cancer prognosis is guesswork which is often wrong. Doctors understand physiological impact of foods but don't necessarily understand food. Government guidelines have changed on all sorts of things including eggs fats etc.

Commercial implications drive medical research. Insurance makes doctors perform unnecessary operations.

Science is a buzzword used missing the point of what science is. Health care is probably something that will change drastically over the next century as more things are seen as psychosomatic or diet related and people have access to more information. Let's not even get started on addictions or mental illness fuelled by doctors. Guidelines often prescribe medications with suicidal tendencies as a side effect. I have direct personal experience of this and this is not the fault of doctors but the system is designed this way.

Vaccines appear to work from what modern medicine suggests therefore it's the likely best thing but to deny people the right to question it due to some as yet undiscovered effects in the name of science is extreme imo because science in relation to health is and will continue to constantly change. Predicting health effects is akin to Predicting the weather for more than 3 days at . Science exists to make an educated guess but it is a guess.

This doesn't mean avoid doctors but medicate or have an operation after a significant amount of thought and with more than one educated opinion.

There's a fuckload of kids in the world that don't take Vaccines that will never get sick. There's loads that will die because of not having had it.

Good diet and exercise along with a non abusive upbringing may well impact the immune system in such a way that you'll be prepared for most of life throws at you like diabetes cancers high BP heart issues life expectancy etc. Science will take a couple of centuries to understand that but yea instead let's all fight about Vaccines because rubella is a huge problem in the developed world and fat kids aren't. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/16 11:31 AM
8/15/11
Couple of typos there but perils of writing from a phone Phone Post 3.0
9/10/16 5:58 PM
1/1/01
Correlation does not equal causation. These anecdotes listed above are bs. It is established fact that vaccines have nothing to do with autism. Saying it is, is the type of thing someone should be embarrassed to do. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/16 6:07 PM
6/3/09
shawarma - Haven't seen anything too convincing against vaccines but the lack of questioning is indicative of the heard mentality.

Doctors misdiagnose all the time with figures in the 10 to 40 percent region. They follow guidelines and have training but it's rare to find doctors that rely on actual experience. Most follow guidelines that shift. Cancer prognosis is guesswork which is often wrong. Doctors understand physiological impact of foods but don't necessarily understand food. Government guidelines have changed on all sorts of things including eggs fats etc.

Commercial implications drive medical research. Insurance makes doctors perform unnecessary operations.

Science is a buzzword used missing the point of what science is. Health care is probably something that will change drastically over the next century as more things are seen as psychosomatic or diet related and people have access to more information. Let's not even get started on addictions or mental illness fuelled by doctors. Guidelines often prescribe medications with suicidal tendencies as a side effect. I have direct personal experience of this and this is not the fault of doctors but the system is designed this way.

Vaccines appear to work from what modern medicine suggests therefore it's the likely best thing but to deny people the right to question it due to some as yet undiscovered effects in the name of science is extreme imo because science in relation to health is and will continue to constantly change. Predicting health effects is akin to Predicting the weather for more than 3 days at . Science exists to make an educated guess but it is a guess.

This doesn't mean avoid doctors but medicate or have an operation after a significant amount of thought and with more than one educated opinion.

There's a fuckload of kids in the world that don't take Vaccines that will never get sick. There's loads that will die because of not having had it.

Good diet and exercise along with a non abusive upbringing may well impact the immune system in such a way that you'll be prepared for most of life throws at you like diabetes cancers high BP heart issues life expectancy etc. Science will take a couple of centuries to understand that but yea instead let's all fight about Vaccines because rubella is a huge problem in the developed world and fat kids aren't. Phone Post 3.0
So you're a couple centuries ahead of science and medicine?

Where's my warp drive motherfucker? Phone Post 3.0
9/10/16 6:21 PM
6/15/07
demandango - Correlation does not equal causation. These anecdotes listed above are bs. It is established fact that vaccines have nothing to do with autism. Saying it is, is the type of thing someone should be embarrassed to do. Phone Post 3.0

Being you is something someone should be embarrassed to do. You are retarded, and you idiots that elevate the scientific-political groupthink to unquestionable cult status are a serious danger to society. You should be ashamed of yourself, if you had a brain.
9/10/16 6:28 PM
1/1/01
My cousin was nearly killed by a childhood vaccine. He operates at about the level of an 18-month-old, and he's 24 years old. He gets money from the government due to a class-action suit that established that an adverse reaction to a vaccine (MMR, I think?) caused seizures, brain damage, and lifelong near-total disability. I still got my daughter vaccinated, though. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/16 7:08 PM
10/13/02
Festus - What blows my mind is that for the kid whose parents refused to vaccinate, his/her parent must send a letter to the school that they don't vaccinate and they are not required to. Shouldn't that be the other way around? Aren't they putting others at risk for not getting vaccinated? Shouldn't the school have to send a letter to all the other parents asking if it's OK that a kid who was not vaccinated be allowed around their kid? Isn't it a risk to the other kids?

Point being...VACCINATE YOUR KID. Freaking morons. Phone Post 3.0
How woukd an unvaccinated kid put vaccinated kids at risk? Hmmmm.... Phone Post 3.0
9/10/16 7:20 PM
11/28/08

The anti-vaxxer argument is based on one sceintific paper that has been discredited an ripped to shreds countless times over. There is no support for it at all.

And now polio is making a comeback. Thanks, dipshits.

9/10/16 7:55 PM
6/15/07
The scientific establishment, like every other modern institution, is disastrously corrupt when any sort of political/corporate agenda is involved. It's top down corruption. When your government is this corrupt it infects everything else in your society. But it's the new religion. They tell you whatever they want you to think and you buy it. No questions asked. That's why you deserve for your kids to be brain damaged. You asked for this.

A nation of sheep will be ruled by wolves.
9/10/16 8:03 PM
6/15/07
Yes it's a very funny subject. Hilarious really. But America is like the idiot BLM protestor who was standing in the street and got hit by a car.

And you scorn people for telling you the truth.

You get what you deserve. I no longer have any sympathy.
9/10/16 8:10 PM
7/7/10

my boss is an anti vaxxer, and i SWEAR her kid is in the emergency room every month with something. 

9/10/16 8:14 PM
6/15/07
Thacommish - 
AlbertEinstein - Yes it's a very funny subject. Hilarious really. But America is like the idiot BLM protestor who was standing in the street and got hit by a car.

And you scorn people for telling you the truth.

You get what you deserve. I no longer have any sympathy.

Why not say anything at all related to vaccinations instead of broad sweeping statements about how stupid people are. You seem unable to have a conversation about vaccinations in a thread about vaccinations

Do the world a favor and get all your flu shots every year. Maybe get into a road rage incident and attack someone with a metal pipe.

One can dream at least.
9/10/16 10:50 PM
1/19/04
http://circleofdocs.com/harvard-trained-immunologist-demolishes-california-legislation-that-terminates-vaccine-exemptions/
9/11/16 5:20 AM
1/1/01
Einstein: so woke it hurts. Phone Post 3.0
9/11/16 7:43 AM
11/28/08
AlbertEinstein - The scientific establishment, like every other modern institution, is disastrously corrupt when any sort of political/corporate agenda is involved. It's top down corruption. When your government is this corrupt it infects everything else in your society. But it's the new religion. They tell you whatever they want you to think and you buy it. No questions asked. That's why you deserve for your kids to be brain damaged. You asked for this.

Yup, science is bullshit. Where do you get your info from instead? Phone Post 3.0
9/11/16 8:30 AM
6/20/13
anthonyMI -
AlbertEinstein - The scientific establishment, like every other modern institution, is disastrously corrupt when any sort of political/corporate agenda is involved. It's top down corruption. When your government is this corrupt it infects everything else in your society. But it's the new religion. They tell you whatever they want you to think and you buy it. No questions asked. That's why you deserve for your kids to be brain damaged. You asked for this.

Yup, science is bullshit. Where do you get your info from instead? Phone Post 3.0
Eddie Bravo agrees..

He is right too. Phone Post 3.0
9/11/16 6:25 PM
6/20/13
Mark1 -
treesmasher - depends. which vaccines? is all the extra crap the put in vaccines necessary? i think those are legit questions.
Lol. What "extra crap"

Mark Phone Post 3.0
Human DNA and aluminum Phone Post 3.0
9/11/16 6:49 PM
1/1/01
Thacommish -
mestregruber - My cousin was nearly killed by a childhood vaccine. He operates at about the level of an 18-month-old, and he's 24 years old. He gets money from the government due to a class-action suit that established that an adverse reaction to a vaccine (MMR, I think?) caused seizures, brain damage, and lifelong near-total disability. I still got my daughter vaccinated, though. Phone Post 3.0

In for more info on this class action lawsuit that mustve been from around 1994ish that should be easy to find

After checking with my dad (he's a lawyer and filed the paperwork on my cousin's behalf), it was circa 1995 and an individual settlement through the so-called "vaccine court". Phone Post 3.0
9/14/16 12:53 PM
1/1/01
Beards - http://circleofdocs.com/harvard-trained-immunologist-demolishes-california-legislation-that-terminates-vaccine-exemptions/
That you find this article compelling shows America's problem with education.

http://www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/appeal-to-false-authority-who-is-tetyana-obukhanych/ Phone Post 3.0
9/21/16 3:14 PM
1/19/04
http://www.anonews.co/vaccine/

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/04/12/lead-developer-of-hpv-vaccines-comes-clean-to-warn-parents-young-girls/
9/21/16 3:22 PM
1/1/01
Beards - http://www.anonews.co/vaccine/

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/04/12/lead-developer-of-hpv-vaccines-comes-clean-to-warn-parents-young-girls/
Did you really just link to the most debunked anti vax piece on the Internet Phone Post 3.0
9/21/16 3:24 PM
6/20/13
SV-40 virus Phone Post 3.0