OtherGround Forums Anti vaxxers? Tell me everything

9/24/16 3:23 PM
1/9/02
anthonyMI -
AlbertEinstein - The scientific establishment, like every other modern institution, is disastrously corrupt when any sort of political/corporate agenda is involved. It's top down corruption. When your government is this corrupt it infects everything else in your society. But it's the new religion. They tell you whatever they want you to think and you buy it. No questions asked. That's why you deserve for your kids to be brain damaged. You asked for this.

A nation of sheep will be ruled by wolves.
Yup, science is bullshit. Where do you get your info from instead? Phone Post 3.0

lol

9/24/16 3:46 PM
1/1/01
This saying springs to mind:

"Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Phone Post 3.0
9/24/16 5:02 PM
1/1/01
BigJimDwyer -
Beards - This fine company create vaccines

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/22/epipen-maylan-ceo-defend-price-hikes-congress-heather-bresch?client=safari

https://www.google.com/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/edsilverman/2013/09/24/what-did-mylan-get-for-1-6-billlion-a-vaccine-maker-with-a-troubled-factory/amp/?client=safari

Oh, but wait it's vaccines! Vaccines are a different entity. Companies can be completely unethical and driven only by profit, but when it comes to vaccine production they are like little angels floating down from heaven to save the sick.

Some people no matter how much it's in their face will never see how manipulated they are by the media with "science"

Wait. So your evidence that underpins your case for vaccines causing autism, is that a drug company hiked the price of epi pens?

And because they're bad people because they dared exploit shoddy legislation, that mean they're happy to peddle a cure that's going to be used for international vaccination programmes?

With logic like that how can anyone fail to take up your cause? Phone Post 3.0
Lol yup. Jesus Christ anti vaxxers are dumb. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/16 9:27 PM
8/29/08
Would antivaxxers get vaccinated before they travelled to central America to help with the sick in impoverished villages. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/16 9:43 PM
1/9/02
Transporter - Would antivaxxers get vaccinated before they travelled to central America to help with the sick in impoverished villages. Phone Post 3.0

i hope not

10/11/16 11:43 PM
8/29/08
Lol ?? Phone Post 3.0
10/27/16 11:51 PM
1/1/01

The hpv vaccine has been an unmitigated success, you human tire fire.

10/28/16 9:47 AM
5/20/10
Beards -
Beards - 
demandango - 

You are completely misinformed

Unless you work for big pharma, then yes a completely successful propaganda campaign leading to oooodles of money.

So where do you draw the line. Do you take over the counter cold rememdies or pain killers?

10/28/16 9:51 AM
5/20/10
Beards - As Governor of Virginia, Kaine signed into law a bill mandating human papillomavirus vaccination (HPV) for 6th-grade girls even though HPV is spread through sexual intercourse. The move came just months after Merck announced it would invest $57 million into its Virginia HPV vaccine facility. Over the years, Merck’s HPV vaccine Gardasil has come under fire for its terrible reputation of lacking in both efficacy and safety.

At the time of Merck’s announced investment, Kaine proclaimed: “This announcement not only increases Merck’s investment in Virginia, it provides a vital vaccine for women’s health.” Such a proclamation is totally devoid of evidence. While the vaccine does prevent HPV infections, it is yet to be determined whether it is actually effective at preventing the cervical cancer that is associated with the virus. The vaccine has also been associated with numerous deaths and debilitating disabilities in young women and girls.

This bit shows how badly informed the article is. 

"While the vaccine does prevent HPV infections, it is yet to be determined whether it is actually effective at preventing the cervical cancer that is associated with the virus"

The median age for presenting a case of cervical cancer is 49. The reason "it's to be determined" is the author hasn't allowed enough time to see if rates of development decrease. 

10/28/16 1:05 PM
1/9/02

hpv vaccine should not be manadatory to attend school

that is retarded

it is only transmitted through sexual contact

other vaccines should be though

10/28/16 1:12 PM
6/3/09
gregbrady -

that is retarded

Well, maybe Catholic schools.

10/28/16 1:29 PM
12/25/14

Vaccines, they work. Everything has side effects but your overall safer to vaccinate your child on schedule as opposed to not.

their is no validated literature to support otherwise.

ps just had a child and he is vaccinated, I practice what I preach. 

10/28/16 3:57 PM
5/20/10
gregbrady -

that is retarded

Why. Vacccinate everyone you eradicate the disease. 

Gone

like smallpox

10/28/16 4:08 PM
10/6/14
gregbrady -

that is retarded

I happen to agree with this. I also agree somewhat with beards on big pharma profitting big and their ethics are suspect. But i dont see how that counteracts the fact that many terrible diseases have been eradicated by vaccines. I think this is one area where big pharma has succeeded.

Prescription meds are another story. I feel like they like to develop treatments that help with symptoms but never really cure any diseases. ( other than hep c recently. Huge props there) for the most part they like patients on the hook financially for their lifetime Phone Post 3.0
10/28/16 4:13 PM
1/9/02
BigJimDwyer -
gregbrady -

that is retarded

Why. Vacccinate everyone you eradicate the disease. 

Gone

like smallpox

3 reasons

1. the vaccine is still new there are concerns about some of the adverse effects. It has a much higher adverse effect rate than other vaccines for example.

2. kids can certainly be exposed to other vaccine preventable diseases that are transmitted though aerosilized droplets or even saliva in a school environment, there's no realistic way to prevent this. Kids should absolutely not be getting exposed to hpv during the school day.

3. parents should be making these decisions for their own children for better or worse as long as it poses a minimal public health risk.

10/28/16 4:26 PM
1/1/01
Beards -
demandango - 

You are completely misinformed

Except the opposite.

11/3/16 3:21 AM
9/9/06
No an anti vaxxr, but my family has a long history of bad reactions. My brother and I both had violent febrile seizures from our 3rd shots, which had severe side effects while we were young. Fortunately the issues went away as we started school. My son also had a seizure when he got his 2nd shot, which as a parent is terrifying. Based on family history, our doctor changed us to what he called the Japanese Method. No vaccinations until the age of 5, and then smaller 1/4 doses until all were done. All was good, but did have a nasty battle with the school who tried to deny them to attend. Our family chiropractor took up the battle and applied political pressure to make them change their mind. Phone Post 3.0
11/3/16 7:39 AM
3/15/15
Vaccination is a responsibility, not a right! Phone Post 3.0
11/3/16 1:03 PM
1/1/01

Beards, you are unable to evaluate evidence. Most of what you posted is very obvious bs, and what isn't bs, you misunderstand or mischaracterise. 

11/8/16 10:15 PM
1/1/01

Are you trying to prove my point with every post you make?

11/9/16 4:10 PM
1/1/01

Beards, you are engaging in a gish gallop.

if you don't know what that is, Google it.

everything, and I mean everything, you are posting has been debunked ad nauseum and shows your ignorance.

i will give you an opportunity: choose your single BEST article that you suggest supports your position. Your "smoking gun" if you will that proves there is some sort of conspiracy fuelling the scientific consensus on vaccines. I will address it. One.

otherwise, myself and anyone who isn't an ignoramus will recognise your tail tuck as an admission you are not concerned with evidence or reality and just wish to engage in an conspiracy circle jerk fantasy.

11/9/16 5:20 PM
8/13/13
shawarma - Haven't seen anything too convincing against vaccines but the lack of questioning is indicative of the heard mentality.

Doctors misdiagnose all the time with figures in the 10 to 40 percent region. They follow guidelines and have training but it's rare to find doctors that rely on actual experience. Most follow guidelines that shift. Cancer prognosis is guesswork which is often wrong. Doctors understand physiological impact of foods but don't necessarily understand food. Government guidelines have changed on all sorts of things including eggs fats etc.

Commercial implications drive medical research. Insurance makes doctors perform unnecessary operations.

Science is a buzzword used missing the point of what science is. Health care is probably something that will change drastically over the next century as more things are seen as psychosomatic or diet related and people have access to more information. Let's not even get started on addictions or mental illness fuelled by doctors. Guidelines often prescribe medications with suicidal tendencies as a side effect. I have direct personal experience of this and this is not the fault of doctors but the system is designed this way.

Vaccines appear to work from what modern medicine suggests therefore it's the likely best thing but to deny people the right to question it due to some as yet undiscovered effects in the name of science is extreme imo because science in relation to health is and will continue to constantly change. Predicting health effects is akin to Predicting the weather for more than 3 days at . Science exists to make an educated guess but it is a guess.

This doesn't mean avoid doctors but medicate or have an operation after a significant amount of thought and with more than one educated opinion.

There's a fuckload of kids in the world that don't take Vaccines that will never get sick. There's loads that will die because of not having had it.

Good diet and exercise along with a non abusive upbringing may well impact the immune system in such a way that you'll be prepared for most of life throws at you like diabetes cancers high BP heart issues life expectancy etc. Science will take a couple of centuries to understand that but yea instead let's all fight about Vaccines because rubella is a huge problem in the developed world and fat kids aren't. Phone Post 3.0
Truth Phone Post 3.0
11/11/16 10:14 AM
6/3/09
Beards - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25598306/

CONCLUSION: Review of VAERS reports did not identify any new or unexpected safety concerns for Hib vaccines.

lol, you can tell he's not even reading the stuff he is copy and pasting here.

11/11/16 10:55 AM
1/1/01
Curtis_E_Bare -
Beards - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25598306/

CONCLUSION: Review of VAERS reports did not identify any new or unexpected safety concerns for Hib vaccines.

lol, you can tell he's not even reading the stuff he is copy and pasting here.

Oh for sure

Edited: 11/16/16 5:02 PM
11/6/03
you can copy and paste bullshit til the internet breaks...doesnt change the fact you're a dumb fuck who is probably endangering others if you have kids.

you clearly are mentally defective to take this stance.