OtherGround Forums Anti vaxxers? Tell me everything

8/9/16 4:00 PM
10/6/14
I have a family member posting all this crap on facebook against vaccines. Now she is starting arguments with others in my family. Ive always thought it was idiotic to skip vaccines that can prevent terrible diseases, but i dont know enough about the actual research out there.

Would love to hear from both sides on this. Need info if i get pulled into this debate, thanks Phone Post 3.0
8/9/16 4:02 PM
7/10/07
There is no scientific evidence that will convince a anti vaxxer they are wrong. Don't bother. Phone Post 3.0
8/9/16 4:04 PM
10/6/14
nubs - There is no scientific evidence that will convince a anti vaxxer they are wrong. Don't bother. Phone Post 3.0
Yea i know science isnt their strong suit. But id like to have the science at my disposal in an argument. If they ignore the facts thats on them Phone Post 3.0
8/9/16 4:05 PM
3/12/14
Science: Not vaccinating is dumb.

There, you win. Phone Post 3.0
8/9/16 4:09 PM
5/17/13
nubs - There is no scientific evidence that will convince a anti vaxxer they are wrong. Don't bother. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
8/9/16 4:29 PM
1/16/11
Logic : Facebook is for retards. Phone Post 3.0
8/9/16 4:29 PM
1/16/11
You lose by being in the retard pool, right or wrong. Phone Post 3.0
8/9/16 4:38 PM
1/1/01
There is no "debate". One side is 100% by science and logic. The other by nonsense and emotion.

It's best not to even participate.

For what it's worth, a friend of mine posts this same crap on Facebook all the time. And she is a pharmacist.

A fucking pharmacist

Mark Phone Post 3.0
8/9/16 4:46 PM
1/1/01
http://howdovaccinescauseautism.com

I'd like to see all of you pro vaccine, stooges of pharma explain everything at this link! Phone Post 3.0
8/9/16 4:55 PM
1/1/01
nubs - There is no scientific evidence that will convince a anti vaxxer they are wrong. Don't bother. Phone Post 3.0

This.

People always point at kids getting more vaccinations, and the rise in autism. Therefore vaccinations cause autism.

The reality is that the rise in cases of autism is because of the rise in ability to properly diagnose autism.

30 years ago, kids that are now diagnosed as autistic would be labeled as retarded or mentally ill

8/9/16 4:58 PM
2/5/06
Slapsymaxi - http://howdovaccinescauseautism.com

I'd like to see all of you pro vaccine, stooges of pharma explain everything at this link! Phone Post 3.0

I was going to have fun getting in a heated debate...but instead just have a VU
8/9/16 5:10 PM
1/1/01
Slapsymaxi - http://howdovaccinescauseautism.com

I sent that link to a friend of mine who is a pediatrician. He said he wished he could show that link to some of his patients.
8/9/16 5:13 PM
10/20/07
What blows my mind is that for the kid whose parents refused to vaccinate, his/her parent must send a letter to the school that they don't vaccinate and they are not required to. Shouldn't that be the other way around? Aren't they putting others at risk for not getting vaccinated? Shouldn't the school have to send a letter to all the other parents asking if it's OK that a kid who was not vaccinated be allowed around their kid? Isn't it a risk to the other kids?

Point being...VACCINATE YOUR KID. Freaking morons. Phone Post 3.0
8/9/16 5:13 PM
11/28/09
They are retards. Phone Post 3.0
8/9/16 5:16 PM
7/4/11
PatK -
nubs - There is no scientific evidence that will convince a anti vaxxer they are wrong. Don't bother. Phone Post 3.0

This.

People always point at kids getting more vaccinations, and the rise in autism. Therefore vaccinations cause autism.

The reality is that the rise in cases of autism is because of the rise in ability to properly diagnose autism.

30 years ago, kids that are now diagnosed as autistic would be labeled as retarded or mentally ill

I mean not only diagnose, but the definitino itself changes. I mean people forget how labile the dsm and our classifcations and understandings of these pathologies are. This whole spectrum concept didn't exist until recently.

....I mean even something as, you would think, straightforward as shcizophrenia is constantly changing to the point where diagnosis, treatment and recovery would all mean completely different thiings moving forward every decade or so, making any type of longitudinal study or large reviewing meta study virtually impossible -- even worse for shit like autism.

8/9/16 5:19 PM
7/4/16
depends. which vaccines? is all the extra crap the put in vaccines necessary? i think those are legit questions.
8/9/16 5:26 PM
10/4/03
TInkerbellBeefcake -

think about them next time someone tells you theya re voting / have voted green party

Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

Massive combined inoculations to small children is the cause for big increase in autism....

8/9/16 7:15 PM
1/1/01
treesmasher - depends. which vaccines? is all the extra crap the put in vaccines necessary? i think those are legit questions.
Lol. What "extra crap"

Mark Phone Post 3.0
8/9/16 7:19 PM
9/13/02
Mark1 -
treesmasher - depends. which vaccines? is all the extra crap the put in vaccines necessary? i think those are legit questions.
Lol. What "extra crap"

Mark Phone Post 3.0

"toxins"

8/9/16 7:26 PM
5/7/08
You got all these parents railing against vaccines, while there is a vaccine sitting in storage in England that I would murder anyone on this board to get my hands on if I could. Funny how different humans can be. Phone Post 3.0
8/9/16 7:59 PM
7/4/16
Mark1 - 
Lol. What "extra crap"

Mark Phone Post 3.0

http://www.vaccines.gov/basics/safety/vaccine_ingredients/

this is the official governments pro vaccine description of some of the ingredients found in vaccines. now ask yourself this - do you trust the government to honestly and accurately be trusted with ANYTHING let alone something that is potentially going to be forcefully injected or taken in you or your kids?

i just find it odd that most people question and are skeptical about the government but certain things like vaccines they become complete plebs. im not anti-vaccine by any means but if i ever have kids id want to know what they are pumping into them and why. theres just way too much crap in some of these vaccines.
8/9/16 8:06 PM
5/30/05
Ask her if she has the documents. Phone Post 3.0
8/9/16 8:07 PM
10/20/07
MayorPirkle - You got all these parents railing against vaccines, while there is a vaccine sitting in storage in England that I would murder anyone on this board to get my hands on if I could. Funny how different humans can be. Phone Post 3.0
I have to know what? Phone Post 3.0
8/9/16 8:13 PM
4/24/10
treesmasher -
Mark1 - 
Lol. What "extra crap"

Mark Phone Post 3.0

http://www.vaccines.gov/basics/safety/vaccine_ingredients/

this is the official governments pro vaccine description of some of the ingredients found in vaccines. now ask yourself this - do you trust the government to honestly and accurately be trusted with ANYTHING let alone something that is potentially going to be forcefully injected or taken in you or your kids?

i just find it odd that most people question and are skeptical about the government but certain things like vaccines they become complete plebs. im not anti-vaccine by any means but if i ever have kids id want to know what they are pumping into them and why. theres just way too much crap in some of these vaccines.
With what expertise do you have to be able to read the list of ingredients and understand why they're in there and how hey work with each other. If you have kids I hope you pick a good pediatrician that will sit down and explain everything to you. Do not act like you are an expert after reading some ingredients online. Phone Post 3.0
8/9/16 9:08 PM
3/12/14
Mark1 -
Lol. What "extra crap"

Mark Phone Post 3.0
A pinch of autism juice, obviously. Phone Post 3.0