OtherGround Forums Antifa dudes getting beat up in jail?

11 days ago
2/14/11

11 days ago
1/1/01

Anybody can write whatever they want, do a little photoshop cut and paste and done. But this was actually posted on freshout instagram so the chance of it being accurate skyrockted. 

11 days ago
11/28/09

I hope so

11 days ago
6/21/12

Please be true!!

11 days ago
6/7/05
LOL, couldn't happen to nicer guys!
11 days ago
1/1/01

Bad paperwork? Oops.

And it would be a lot more than getting beat up. Would be constant disrespect, fear and humiliation. There are some really sadistic people in the system. 

Trying to fight off the feeling of sympathy... if it's accurate. I'd have to know what the person did, before I'd wish that on someone. There are more than a few that deserve whatever they get.

11 days ago
1/1/01
Karma?
11 days ago
1/1/01

Accidents happen...just sayin.....

11 days ago
7/31/09

Uh yea, why would they qualify for special protections? You're a normal person who did illegal shit. You go to jail. Theres bad people in jail. If you dont like the idea of going to jail, dont fuck around like someone thats protected. These fuckers want to do some real big boy shit and then once they see the consequences suddenly its "oh im sorry,  i didnt know what i was getting myself into while trying to violently tear down a country."

I have not one single fuck to give these retards.

11 days ago
9/1/04

If you have the stomach for it, read up on the story of Donny the Punk, who had similar politics in the 60s

11 days ago
9/17/10

Why don’t any of the groups in jail or prison not like them? What are they being arrested for, rioting or something?

11 days ago
8/3/04

Well they wanted a chance to kneel in front of black men, now they get to do it all night.

11 days ago
6/12/13
headroll -

Why don’t any of the groups in jail or prison not like them? What are they being arrested for, rioting or something?

This. Not familiar with jail politics. So wouldnt white people in jail like other white people who were throwing rocks at cops and shit?

11 days ago
5/28/03

Young leftists are not sympathetic. 

Theyre vile hateful anti-American pieces of shit that grow up to be even worse.

11 days ago
12/24/10
headroll -

Jail is the epicenter of scumbags. Only the strong survive. Pussies with no balls get punted and it’s like blood in the water

11 days ago
12/29/09

Matt Serra

11 days ago
1/13/11
GladiatorGannon -

If you have the stomach for it, read up on the story of Donny the Punk, who had similar politics in the 60s

Short version:

That night, Donaldson was lured into a cell by a prisoner who claimed that he and his friends wanted to 'discuss pacifism' with him in their cells. He was then anally and orally raped dozens of times by an estimated 45 male inmates. He suffered additional abuse a second night before he escaped from his tormentors (two of whom were pimping him to the others for cigarettes) and collapsed, sobbing, at the cell block gate where guards retrieved him.

11 days ago
9/17/10
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
GladiatorGannon -

Short version:

That night, Donaldson was lured into a cell by a prisoner who claimed that he and his friends wanted to 'discuss pacifism' with him in their cells. He was then anally and orally raped dozens of times by an estimated 45 male inmates. He suffered additional abuse a second night before he escaped from his tormentors (two of whom were pimping him to the others for cigarettes) and collapsed, sobbing, at the cell block gate where guards retrieved him.

What did the guy do that made them hate him?

Edited: 11 days ago
1/1/01
It would be really interesting, from a sociological standpoint, to see just how long the whole 'Black Lives Matter' schtick lasts inside jail or prison.

I imagine no one cares about a "weak" guy with nothing to offer "standing up" for Blacks.

They are not going to be like, "Oh thank you so much for being ally and standuing up for us!" They will just victimize him and take him for whatever they can. I'm sure the hard-core white power dudes want nothing to do with him either.

Now that would be a good reality show!
11 days ago
9/17/10
shen - It would be really interesting, from a sociological standpoint, to see just how long the whole 'Black Lives Matter' schtick lasts inside jail or prison.

I imagine no one cares about a "weak" guy with nothing to offer "standing up" for Blacks.

They are not going to be like, "Oh thank you so much for being ally and standuing up for us!" They will just victimize him and take him for whatever they can. I'm sure the hard-core white power dudes want nothing to do with him either.

I wouldn’t want anything to do with those fuckers either!

11 days ago
1/1/01

11 days ago
1/1/01

County isn't that bad if you're cool. Most of these kids are total cunts. I've seen and heard horrifying beatings(next cell block)

Prison,  that's a given. You get a beating. It's a ritual.

11 days ago
9/9/11
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
GladiatorGannon -

Short version:

45 males? Was every criminal in the 60's gay

11 days ago
8/23/06
shen - It would be really interesting, from a sociological standpoint, to see just how long the whole 'Black Lives Matter' schtick lasts inside jail or prison.

This is exactly right. They realize too late that literally no one respects them, and they become the punks that, deep down inside, they always knew they were. Like VTCO.

11 days ago
1/13/11
Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
GladiatorGannon -

Short version:

45 males? Was every criminal in the 60's gay

There were more than 45 criminals in jail in the 60’s.

it’s also known as gay for the stay.  Some dudes just need to bust a nut don’t matter if that asshole belongs to a set of balls or not.