OtherGround Forums Antifa just attacked a black man and woman

Edited: 6 days ago
2/4/07

Lots of attacks on both sides here. In just about all cases it’s people looking for easy victims. In just about all cases the attackers are still going to get their asses kicked by who they’re actually protesting. BLM and antifa are still getting fucked up by the cops and proud boy Bubba is still getting jacked as soon as he walks down the wrong street.

6 days ago
7/12/12
HokutoShinken -

Lots of attacks on both sides here. In just about all cases it’s people looking for easy victims. In just about all cases the attackers are still going to get their asses kicked by who they’re actually protesting. BLM and antifa are still getting fucked up by the cops and proud boy Bubba is still getting jacked as soon as he walks down the wrong street.

You got links to video of BLM getting beat down by police? Proud Boys attacking innocents?

Because all i ever see is Antifa attacking innocent people and getting their asses whipped when there is any real resistance.

6 days ago
5/18/11
boneless one -

White supreme if ive ever seen one

6 days ago
10/6/17
Frank Mir Cat -
HokutoShinken -

You got links to video of BLM getting beat down by police? Proud Boys attacking innocents?

Because all i ever see is Antifa attacking innocent people and getting their asses whipped when there is any real resistance.

This.

antifa shows that they are violent, racist, terrorists over and over. 

6 days ago
7/29/13
boneless one -

Yep this is the guy they attacked 

6 days ago
3/6/07
cyberc92 -

One of my coaches is a black muslim that was raised in the Nation of Islam. He went to a protest about police brutality and he told me the white antifa kids told him to try to instigate a confrontation with the police and then take cover behind them so that they can say they were protecting a black man. He turned down their offer and said he wouldn't attend anymore protets 

Me and that Veronica Vaughn GOT IT ON....

you maga dorks will beleive anything. 

can’t  wait for you all to go back to the basement after this election 

6 days ago
11/16/08
HokutoShinken -

2/4/07
Frank Mir Cat -
HokutoShinken -

There’s videos posted on reddit regularly. Just last week there was one where some fat biker attacked some small white kid who was selling BLM merchandise.

There was a video posted here of BLM stealing some guys phone and then getting herded down the block by the police and fucked up.

6 days ago
2/4/06
MojoSoDope -
boneless one -

Yep this is the guy they attacked 

Dude thought he was being the better person, and thought his race would protect the "fascist". Damn... Poor guy. I brainwashed person may start to think none of this is about race at all.

6 days ago
1/25/04

6 days ago
1/25/04

last week

6 days ago
6/11/10
HokutoShinken -
Frank Mir Cat -
HokutoShinken -

There’s videos posted on reddit regularly. Just last week there was one where some fat biker attacked some small white kid who was selling BLM merchandise.

There was a video posted here of BLM stealing some guys phone and then getting herded down the block by the police and fucked up.

It’s funny how there’s never any video evidence of these right wing White Supremacist but plenty of Antifa/misc shitbags beating up on people. So little that idiots can only point to Kyle Rittenhouse as the only example, and that’s plain as day self defense.

A lot of times the proud boys videos are usually a mutual combat thing or fighting back after being attacked. Antifa VS proud boys shit talk each other all the time. In Seattle I think that’s still legal. 

6 days ago
5/13/05
jkd4200 -
cyberc92 -

One of my coaches is a black muslim that was raised in the Nation of Islam. He went to a protest about police brutality and he told me the white antifa kids told him to try to instigate a confrontation with the police and then take cover behind them so that they can say they were protecting a black man. He turned down their offer and said he wouldn't attend anymore protets 

Me and that Veronica Vaughn GOT IT ON....

you maga dorks will beleive anything. 

can’t  wait for you all to go back to the basement after this election 

Great generalization there dummy. I am a registered Dem and I am not a "MAGA dork". You get information that is contrary to your opinion and start on ad hominem attacks. I guess you don't like the fact that a black man told me he hates ANTIFA. 

6 days ago
2/4/07
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
HokutoShinken -
Frank Mir Cat -
HokutoShinken -

It’s funny how there’s never any video evidence of these right wing White Supremacist but plenty of Antifa/misc shitbags beating up on people. So little that idiots can only point to Kyle Rittenhouse as the only example, and that’s plain as day self defense.

A lot of times the proud boys videos are usually a mutual combat thing or fighting back after being attacked. Antifa VS proud boys shit talk each other all the time. In Seattle I think that’s still legal. 

Like I said, there’s videos posted on Reddit regularly. You’re living in a bubble if you don’t think they’re out there. The kid selling merchandise getting attacked definitely wasn’t mutual combat. The video is no longer on the front page, but it’s out there. I recall another recent one where some “proud boy” attacked a kid playing music. If I recall correctly it was at a gas station. It happens on both sides, and it’s always pussies searching for easy targets.

6 days ago
1/25/04

The dishonesty of comparing the violnece of the left to the violence of the right. For every one video you find of an antia terrorist getting rughed up, you'll find 100 of ANTIFA/BLM doing the same to anyone who stands in their way

6 days ago
6/30/07
BigEyedFish -

aim for the leg! 

Shoot the soy out of their hands!

6 days ago
5/13/05
Jack Carter -

Black man attacked by Antifa as they call him a bitch nigga and one of them is wearing dreadlocks. These people have totally lost their minds. 

2/4/07
Jack Carter -

The dishonesty of comparing the violnece of the left to the violence of the right. For every one video you find of an antia terrorist getting rughed up, you'll find 100 of ANTIFA/BLM doing the same to anyone who stands in their way

I don’t really know how to navigate reddit and post videos without linking directly to it, but I pariodically browse the front page of “popular threads” and there’s usually a steady stream of videos showing the right attacking the left unprovoked. Just because the OG conviently ignores those incidents doesn’t mean they aren’t happening. These aren’t antifa terrorists getting roughed up, they’re usually non violent little college kids.

6 days ago
5/15/15
BigEyedFish -

time for real bullets.  

right after the election

Doubt the police will be allowed ammo then. 4 years of riots and Americas economy tanking coming up.

2/4/07

Here’s the recent video I was talking about:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/j9532p/trump_supporters_terrorize_a_black_lives_matters/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Upon second viewing, the kid actually successfully fought fat boy off before he settled for flipping over their merchandise stand.

6 days ago
9/27/15
MojoSoDope - 

In san Fransisco. It's crazy to see a bunch of white people sucker punch a black man and then scream black lives matter in his face. Then say " what nigga get some nigga cry about it nigga". They also ganged up on a tiny woman and hit her with a stick. These people are fucking insane. 

How do you know? Do you live there? Did you see this happen?
6 days ago
7/29/13

They scream black lives matter but as soon as a black man doesnt agree with them or they see a black cop they attack and shout horrible things at them. What about their black lives? 

5/13/05
ons ear -
MojoSoDope - 

In san Fransisco. It's crazy to see a bunch of white people sucker punch a black man and then scream black lives matter in his face. Then say " what nigga get some nigga cry about it nigga". They also ganged up on a tiny woman and hit her with a stick. These people are fucking insane. 

The video is posted above.

7/29/13
ons ear -
MojoSoDope - 

I watched it on a live stream. There are always people showing what is really going on at these "protests" and it's nothing like what the media shows. That's why streamers are being attacked and kicked out of portland if they don't video the ground when something happens.

1/25/04
HokutoShinken - 

Here’s the recent video I was talking about:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/j9532p/trump_supporters_terrorize_a_black_lives_matters/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Upon second viewing, the kid actually successfully fought fat boy off before he settled for flipping over their merchandise stand.

Why did that guy try to unhook the dog from it's leash? Just because the woman was a Trump supporter dancing around? This is really what you're using to compare to ANTIFA sucker punching a black man and knocking his teeth out? This is what you're comparing to ANTIFA surrounding the car of a black man and trashing his car just because he supports Trump?

Here's just a few days ago ANTIFA/BLM  sucker punching a veteran a few days ago:

Woman assaulted by ANTIFA/BLM for carrying the flag

People chased off and attacked by BLM/ANTIFA  for filming:

ANTIFA/BLM atack Trump parade, they beat a trump supporter so bad he had to go to the hospital. There were multiple Trump supprters being assaulted at this parade. Many more vehicles were attacked. Silence from the media. Were this a Biden caravan being attacked, it would be headline news

https://www.newsweek.com/rochester-police-hospitalized-protests-1538937

Three Rochester NYPD Officers Hospitalized After Protesters Storm Police HQ

These are all recent.