OtherGround Forums Antifa just attacked a black man and woman

10/17/20 8:55 PM
1/25/04

BLM attacking Trump Caravan Parade. Vietnamese man comes to the rescue, but is assaulted as well:

10/17/20 8:59 PM
1/25/04

ANTIFA vandalizing homes

10/17/20 9:02 PM
9/18/13
Jack Carter -

ANTIFA vandalizing homes

Hes a troll. There is no point arguing with someone that retarded.

10/17/20 9:02 PM
1/25/04

ANIFA/BLM attacking a group of people cleaing up trash:

10/17/20 9:10 PM
3/15/15
Where's the video of the black man and woman being hit?
10/17/20 9:14 PM
1/25/04

4 days ago, BLM/ATIFA attacking businesses in Seattle

Edited: 10/17/20 9:23 PM
1/25/04

ANTIFA/BLM setting a police car on fire with an officer inside:

yeah, let's keep pretending that "both sides are doing it"

10/17/20 9:18 PM
8/20/15
MojoSoDope -

The woman was white. They attacked her because she had an American flag shirt on

That makes it Ok! Dumbass

10/17/20 9:22 PM
8/22/14
Robert Thomas -
MojoSoDope -

The woman was white. They attacked her because she had an American flag shirt on

I think he was just trying to clarify his original post.

Edited: 10/17/20 9:23 PM
8/20/15
HokutoShinken -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
HokutoShinken -
Frank Mir Cat -
HokutoShinken -

Lots of attacks on both sides here. In just about all cases it’s people looking for easy victims. In just about all cases the attackers are still going to get their asses kicked by who they’re actually protesting. BLM and antifa are still getting fucked up by the cops and proud boy Bubba is still getting jacked as soon as he walks down the wrong street.

You got links to video of BLM getting beat down by police? Proud Boys attacking innocents?

Because all i ever see is Antifa attacking innocent people and getting their asses whipped when there is any real resistance.

There’s videos posted on reddit regularly. Just last week there was one where some fat biker attacked some small white kid who was selling BLM merchandise.

There was a video posted here of BLM stealing some guys phone and then getting herded down the block by the police and fucked up.

It’s funny how there’s never any video evidence of these right wing White Supremacist but plenty of Antifa/misc shitbags beating up on people. So little that idiots can only point to Kyle Rittenhouse as the only example, and that’s plain as day self defense.

A lot of times the proud boys videos are usually a mutual combat thing or fighting back after being attacked. Antifa VS proud boys shit talk each other all the time. In Seattle I think that’s still legal. 

Like I said, there’s videos posted on Reddit regularly. You’re living in a bubble if you don’t think they’re out there. The kid selling merchandise getting attacked definitely wasn’t mutual combat. The video is no longer on the front page, but it’s out there. I recall another recent one where some “proud boy” attacked a kid playing music. If I recall correctly it was at a gas station. It happens on both sides, and it’s always pussies searching for easy targets.

Im on reddit constantly and those are few and far between, show the evidence asshat.  I've never seen one.

Challenge: 

Let's see which side can provide more videos of attacks, Proud Boys vs BLM/Antifa

10/17/20 9:46 PM
2/4/07
Jack Carter -
HokutoShinken - 

Here’s the recent video I was talking about:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/j9532p/trump_supporters_terrorize_a_black_lives_matters/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Upon second viewing, the kid actually successfully fought fat boy off before he settled for flipping over their merchandise stand.

Why did that guy try to unhook the dog from it's leash? Just because the woman was a Trump supporter dancing around? This is really what you're using to compare to ANTIFA sucker punching a black man and knocking his teeth out? This is what you're comparing to ANTIFA surrounding the car of a black man and trashing his car just because he supports Trump?

Here's just a few days ago ANTIFA/BLM  sucker punching a veteran a few days ago:

Woman assaulted by ANTIFA/BLM for carrying the flag

People chased off and attacked by BLM/ANTIFA  for filming:

ANTIFA/BLM atack Trump parade, they beat a trump supporter so bad he had to go to the hospital. There were multiple Trump supprters being assaulted at this parade. Many more vehicles were attacked. Silence from the media. Were this a Biden caravan being attacked, it would be headline news

https://www.newsweek.com/rochester-police-hospitalized-protests-1538937

Three Rochester NYPD Officers Hospitalized After Protesters Storm Police HQ

These are all recent.

Lol biased much? The kid gently moved the dog out of his way. His hand clasped the leash for like 2 seconds, but to you that’s an attempt at unhooking the leash? I don’t even think anyone in the video accused him of that. I don’t go around collecting assault videos like a psychopath, but there’s plenty of others out there. Don’t try to act like the other side is innocent. These “proud boys” go around looking for trouble themselves.

10/17/20 9:50 PM
2/5/06

This election isn't about black vs. white, it isn't about republicans vs. democrats, it isn't about conservatives vs. liberals.

It's about sane vs. insane

10/17/20 9:52 PM
2/4/07
Robert Thomas -
HokutoShinken -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
HokutoShinken -
Frank Mir Cat -
HokutoShinken -

Lots of attacks on both sides here. In just about all cases it’s people looking for easy victims. In just about all cases the attackers are still going to get their asses kicked by who they’re actually protesting. BLM and antifa are still getting fucked up by the cops and proud boy Bubba is still getting jacked as soon as he walks down the wrong street.

You got links to video of BLM getting beat down by police? Proud Boys attacking innocents?

Because all i ever see is Antifa attacking innocent people and getting their asses whipped when there is any real resistance.

There’s videos posted on reddit regularly. Just last week there was one where some fat biker attacked some small white kid who was selling BLM merchandise.

There was a video posted here of BLM stealing some guys phone and then getting herded down the block by the police and fucked up.

It’s funny how there’s never any video evidence of these right wing White Supremacist but plenty of Antifa/misc shitbags beating up on people. So little that idiots can only point to Kyle Rittenhouse as the only example, and that’s plain as day self defense.

A lot of times the proud boys videos are usually a mutual combat thing or fighting back after being attacked. Antifa VS proud boys shit talk each other all the time. In Seattle I think that’s still legal. 

Like I said, there’s videos posted on Reddit regularly. You’re living in a bubble if you don’t think they’re out there. The kid selling merchandise getting attacked definitely wasn’t mutual combat. The video is no longer on the front page, but it’s out there. I recall another recent one where some “proud boy” attacked a kid playing music. If I recall correctly it was at a gas station. It happens on both sides, and it’s always pussies searching for easy targets.

Im on reddit constantly and those are few and far between, show the evidence asshat.  I've never seen one.

Challenge: 

Let's see which side can provide more videos of attacks, Proud Boys vs BLM/Antifa

You must have a selective memory. It’s not my responsibility to get you out of your bubble, but maybe I’ll start posting new ones as I see them come in. I’ve seen a bunch the past few weeks and I found it funny how those particular videos never seem to get mentioned here. Although, I don’t think you can share reddit videos without linking directly to the thread. Anyway, what does it matter if one side has 10 attacks and the other has 9? The point is, both sides do partake in these attacks.

10/17/20 9:59 PM
12/31/05
HokutoShinken -
Jack Carter -
HokutoShinken - 

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/j9532p/trump_supporters_terrorize_a_black_lives_matters/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Upon second viewing, the kid actually successfully fought fat boy off before he settled for flipping over their merchandise stand.

Why did that guy try to unhook the dog from it's leash? Just because the woman was a Trump supporter dancing around? This is really what you're using to compare to ANTIFA sucker punching a black man and knocking his teeth out? This is what you're comparing to ANTIFA surrounding the car of a black man and trashing his car just because he supports Trump?

Here's just a few days ago ANTIFA/BLM  sucker punching a veteran a few days ago:

ANTIFA/BLM atack Trump parade, they beat a trump supporter so bad he had to go to the hospital. There were multiple Trump supprters being assaulted at this parade. Many more vehicles were attacked. Silence from the media. Were this a Biden caravan being attacked, it would be headline news

These are all recent.

Lol biased much? The kid gently moved the dog out of his way. His hand clasped the leash for like 2 seconds, but to you that’s an attempt at unhooking the leash? I don’t even think anyone in the video accused him of that. I don’t go around collecting assault videos like a psychopath, but there’s plenty of others out there. Don’t try to act like the other side is innocent. These “proud boys” go around looking for trouble themselves.

Ya, sure both sides are the same you absolute fucking retard.

10/17/20 10:02 PM
8/11/05
CaptainWoody - 

This election isn't about black vs. white, it isn't about republicans vs. democrats, it isn't about conservatives vs. liberals.

It's about sane vs. insane

This.
10/17/20 10:03 PM
1/25/04
HokutoShinken - 
Jack Carter -
HokutoShinken - 

These are all recent.

You're still trying to equate both sides. A few videos here and there does not make one side guilty. A constant stream of vidoes of one side burning cities down, murdering police, assaulting people, vandalizing homes, trying to set police officers on fire, trashing minority businesses, knocking the teeth out of black men, vandalizing vehicles, dragging people out of cars and beating them, etc etc etc while the politicians on their team either voice their support for them or say and do nothing but "it's a summer of love!" while their DAs release them without charges............. that does make one side GUILTY.

After all your talk of "both sides", you can only provide a video of a guy slapping another man then a short fight breaks out. I've shown you video over the past week alone of groups of BLM/ANTIFA involved in assaults, harrassment and vandalism of Trump supporters and innocent people and you have absolutely nothing to say about it.

10/17/20 10:05 PM
1/25/04

Which side is guilty?

10/17/20 10:05 PM
7/29/13
bungee up -
Robert Thomas -
MojoSoDope -

I think he was just trying to clarify his original post.

This. I just reread the title and it made it sound like a black woman was attacked too so I clarified. 

10/17/20 10:09 PM
2/4/07
Rounder8 -
HokutoShinken -
Jack Carter -
HokutoShinken - 

These are all recent.

Ya, sure both sides are the same you absolute fucking retard.

Great example of the OG peasants right here. You have the mental capacity of a child. You speak as one as well.

10/17/20 10:10 PM
11/9/10
In Limbo -

But they are Anti Fascists!

How can you be against anti fascism?!?

- apologists, CNN, NPR

I laugh when they try to compare this to soldiers in ww2. Nazis were actually fascist. Trump Is a blowhard a hole not a fascist. 

10/17/20 10:11 PM
1/25/04

Which side is guilty?

10/17/20 10:15 PM
1/25/04

Which side is guilty?

Even if people loot, so what? Burn it to the ground, you know, if that’s what it’s going to take to fix our nation" - Kim Olsen, Democrat Politician

10/17/20 10:16 PM
1/25/04

Which side is guity?

10/17/20 10:25 PM
1/25/04

10/17/20 10:26 PM
2/4/07
Jack Carter -
HokutoShinken - 
Jack Carter -
HokutoShinken - 

These are all recent.

You're still trying to equate both sides. A few videos here and there does not make one side guilty. A constant stream of vidoes of one side burning cities down, murdering police, assaulting people, vandalizing homes, trying to set police officers on fire, trashing minority businesses, knocking the teeth out of black men, vandalizing vehicles, dragging people out of cars and beating them, etc etc etc while the politicians on their team either voice their support for them or say and do nothing but "it's a summer of love!" while their DAs release them without charges............. that does make one side GUILTY.

After all your talk of "both sides", you can only provide a video of a guy slapping another man then a short fight breaks out. I've shown you video over the past week alone of groups of BLM/ANTIFA involved in assaults, harrassment and vandalism of Trump supporters and innocent people and you have absolutely nothing to say about it.

Funny how to you one video is burning down the world as innocents scream for mercy and the other is downplayed as a mutual fight between 2 men. Mind you the only reason this stuff is happening in the first place is because police are out of control and unrepentant for their own crimes.

Let me set you straight. You claimed this didn’t happen and I posted proof that it does. Now you want me to hunt down and post 10 more videos like it’s a competition who inflicts more violence. They are out there, but it’s not exactly easy to sift through reddit and find old videos. I barely found this one which was pretty recent. I will, however, post new videos as they happen. The video I posted is far from one man slapping another man and a fight breaking out. It’s some fat fuck biker slapping and then trying to punch a kid half his size and then the kid fighting him off as grandma tells some girl she’s next. Not anyone else’s fault of the fat bastard couldn’t even inflict any real damage to a kid half his size.