OtherGround Forums Antifa mob at Tucker Carlson's house (Vid)

12 days ago
12/17/07
“Tucker Carlson we will fight, we know where you sleep at night!”

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1060331628952719360

Tucker Carlson has 4 children.
12 days ago
6/23/14

Don't talk no shit there won't be no shit.

12 days ago
1/25/04
Civility has returned
12 days ago
9/4/08
Every one of those communist should be shot in the head.

Munk
©
12 days ago
1/1/01
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - 

That’s another way of saying “fuck your free speech.”

Nice.  

12 days ago
4/3/08

Good chance they won’t do shit, like every other pussy red out there. But I’d love it if they did and were shot dead. 

12 days ago
10/27/05

I thought civility was going to return when the election was won with a blue wave?

12 days ago
9/4/08
They wonder why the Proud Boys came about.

Munk
©
Edited: 12 days ago
6/23/14
Zonion -

Nice.  

What does this have to do with free speech? I don't see the government trying to suppress Tucker's speech or beliefs.....do you understand what our constitution is for?

12 days ago
1/1/01

It is crazy to me that they think they can do that at a man's house and not leave in a bag.

12 days ago
7/15/15
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -

So it’s ok for them to threaten him and his family, because of mean words?

12 days ago
1/12/10

Retard with the bullhorn doesn’t know what he is going to say, and parrots the “you get peoplw killed by racist cops” lines when he does speak. 

All while being anti fascist. Where is the main stream left denouncing this? This reminds me of the klan confronting black people at their houses. 

12 days ago
1/1/01
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 

Retard with the bullhorn doesn’t know what he is going to say, and parrots the “you get peoplw killed by racist cops” lines when he does speak. 

All while being anti fascist. Where is the main stream left denouncing this? This reminds me of the klan confronting black people at their houses. 

exactly.
12 days ago
1/2/15
Zonion -

Nice.  

What does this have to do with free speech? I don't see the government trying to suppress Tucker's speech or beliefs.....do you understand what our constitution is for?

You are correct. It's no the govt, it's Democrat voters 

12 days ago
11/16/08

Seems like a good time to water the yard.

12 days ago
3/27/03
I No Kung Foo -

With buckshot 

12 days ago
8/26/18

You are a pathetic scumbag. 

12 days ago
1/1/01
Zonion -

Nice.  

So then, you think it's ok if we find out where you live and show up at your house threatening your family because we don't like what you post on this forum?

12 days ago
8/18/13

I hope your address gets posted online so a mob of insane people can show up to your low income housing apartment complex to scream shit at you.

12 days ago
6/20/13
Soup and Beer -
Zonion -

Nice.  

So then, you think it's ok if we find out where you live and show up at your house threatening your family because we don't like what you post on this forum?

He's pointing out that the 1st amendment protects you from the government, not from your fellow citizens. 

12 days ago
9/5/12

I’ve seen nothing but class from those people 

12 days ago
1/1/01
RonysTorresIceBag - 
Soup and Beer -
Zonion -

Nice.  

He's pointing out that the 1st amendment protects you from the government, not from your fellow citizens. 

I meant to quote his original post of "Don't talk no shit".

12 days ago
3/27/03
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

I guess he just assumed something would come to him and he just can’t yell orange man bad

12 days ago
11/16/08
jacktripper -
I No Kung Foo -

With buckshot 

I was thinking napalm.

12 days ago
10/27/05
RonysTorresIceBag - 
Soup and Beer -
Zonion -

Nice.  

Right, and what most of us have talked about for a few years is the term "hecklers veto" and violence/threats being used by citizens to stifle speech.

Again while it's not the govt restricting speech, mobs shutting down speeches/talks on campus because of the fear of violence, and tracking down someone and protesting outside their house where their children are is clearly an intimidation tactic.

It shouldn't be acceptable.