OtherGround Forums Antifa vs proud boys 8/17 19, predictions?

30 days ago
4/27/18

11 am pst. Portland. Any predictions for what happens tomorrow? Couple thousand people showing I understand.

30 days ago
6/10/10

I predict very rational and good people on both sides that will hash out their differences in a respectful manner.

j/k hopefully they all wack each other to death with their LARP sticks and shields

30 days ago
4/13/12

i'd say it's an even 150 to 150 with 150 antifas in the hospital and 150 proudboys in jail.

30 days ago
1/1/01

Just like every other time we will see vids of antifa fags discovering they’re not on the internet anymore.  

30 days ago
1/1/01

30 days ago
1/1/01

I'd say the police turn a blind eye if Antifa commits violence but starts cracking skulls if The Proud Boys respond in kind.

30 days ago
1/1/01

30 days ago
1/1/01

Tara Larosa (who used to post a lot back in the day), has apparently become a hard core right winger and plans on showing up looking for a fight.

I would love to see some limp wristed soy boy try to take her on

30 days ago
7/26/07
I predict lots of retards on both sides embarrassing themselves and the country
30 days ago
1/1/01
30 days ago
11/17/10

Whatever happens i hope ANTIFA members get seriously hurt and injured, but nothing life threatening.....just a life long injury, scar, embarrassing moment caught on tape that will serve as a perpetual reminder of their inferiority and stupidity

30 days ago
1/1/01

I feel bad for the one apolitical hipster who shows up and each side thinks he opposes them.

It's going to be hard to get some moustache wax in portland that weekend. 

30 days ago
2/11/03
Just fags fighting fags. can't tell which group of retards are fagyer
30 days ago
2/2/15

Proud boys will kick the shit out of Antifa, media will call PB white supremacists and paint Antifa as heroic, nonviolent heroes.

30 days ago
9/12/05
Bilge Water - 

Proud boys will kick the shit out of Antifa, media will call PB white supremacists and paint Antifa as heroic, nonviolent heroes.

Yup business as usual.
30 days ago
1/18/03
Cops have been leaning pretty hard on the Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer groups, with arrests and charges against many leading members.

I dont see them coming out in the numbers needed to overwhelm police and shitkick antifa.

But I hope they do, because its fun as fuck to watch.
30 days ago
12/2/02
Chimonos Revenge - I predict lots of retards on both sides embarrassing themselves and the country

This is the correct answer......

They are a bunch of idiots that don't represent the right or the left. They are extremists an make up probably .001% of the population, but the media will generalize both sides into a single neat package.

30 days ago
1/1/01
Antifa are and always have been a violent communist hate movement.

The Proud Boys are conservatives.
30 days ago
1/1/01
Soup and Beer - 

I'd say the police turn a blind eye if Antifa commits violence but starts cracking skulls if The Proud Boys respond in kind.

I'd say that is a good prediction.
30 days ago
1/14/07
Trust me when I say I hate Antifa and would enjoy running over one of their little road blocks... but they're going to be in Portland, they will be allowed to murder people and will have nothing done to them.
30 days ago
6/1/07
I have hope that after the Andy Ngo incident went national, the cops will finally be unshackled to crack a few heads early rather than standing by and passively watching shit kick off. It's a slim hope, but it's still hope.
30 days ago
1/1/01

Antifa want the overthrow of our system and the implementation of some sort of poorly thought out anarcho-Communist state.

The Proud Boys, at worst, are goofy patriots.

30 days ago
5/23/07
sparkyman - 
Chimonos Revenge - I predict lots of retards on both sides embarrassing themselves and the country

This is the correct answer......

They are a bunch of idiots that don't represent the right or the left. They are extremists an make up probably .001% of the population, but the media will generalize both sides into a single neat package.

You actually think mainstream media will treat both sides the same?

30 days ago
6/1/07
shen - 

Antifa want the overthrow of our system and the implementation of some sort of poorly thought out anarcho-Communist state.

The Proud Boys, at worst, are goofy patriots.

Agree on Antifa (particularly in regard to Rose City Antifa).

Disagree on Proud Boys.

I think they are looking for a fight every bit as much as Antifa is. They aren't good guys, they're dudes looking for an excuse to wreck some SJWs and will be disappointed if shit doesn't pop off. They're just disciplined enough to wait for Antifa to throw the first punch, then it's game on.

Patriot Prayer OTOH are mostly good guys. They aren't looking for a fight and would be quite happy if Antifa just left them alone.
30 days ago
1/1/01