OtherGround Forums Antonio Brown accused of rape too???!

4 days ago
5/18/11
Rambo John J -

Text messages she recorded

Reads like a 6 year old wrote this, so it definately could be AB.

Edited: 4 days ago
4/29/09
Rambo John J -
Chomas - 

that lying bitch .... she went to his house alone late at night not long after the alleged event 

scorned hoes are trouble 

lol

you are taking his word? trusting his character?

thats rich

she was raped but she went back to hs house (her own admission) 2 more times lol yeah sure ok, believe these hoes man if you want 

4 days ago
4/25/11

Her name is Brittany, so I'm guessing she might be be White, which will just make it more fun for us spectators. That said, I'm gonna say we see at least 1 more accuser come out of the woodwork before the next round of Sunday games.

4 days ago
3/16/15
OJTT-RayRay - 

Didn’t Brady offer to let AB stay with him and Gisele? 

Might wanna rethink that one, buddy. 

The post of the year!

4 days ago
12/26/09
KOArtist -

“I jack my dick on yo back” LOLOLOL

Definitely gonna start using this 

4 days ago
5/10/08
cantuna4u - 

Her name is Brittany, so I'm guessing she might be be White, which will just make it more fun for us spectators. That said, I'm gonna say we see at least 1 more accuser come out of the woodwork before the next round of Sunday games.

4 days ago
4/25/11
Chomas -
Rambo John J -
Chomas - 

that lying bitch .... she went to his house alone late at night not long after the alleged event 

scorned hoes are trouble 

lol

thats rich

she was raped but she went back to hs house (her own admission) 2 more times lol yeah sure ok, believe these hoes man if you want 

Just cause she wanted it the second time don't mean she wasn't raped the first time!     Sorry...  Couldn't keep a straight face while even typing that shit!

4 days ago
4/25/11
lionsoul -
cantuna4u - 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!...

4 days ago
3/20/15
Chomas - 
Rambo John J -
Chomas - 

scorned hoes are trouble 

lol

thats rich

Sorta worked on Tyson. Bitch thought she was going up to his room to see his baseball card collection ?

4 days ago
3/16/15
cantuna4u - 

I doubt this was AB's first rodeo.

Rapists gonna rape.

4 days ago
11/24/09
Chomas -
Rambo John J -
Chomas - 

scorned hoes are trouble 

lol

thats rich

no he only jerked off on her back the first time the last time is when he raped her 

4 days ago
2/8/08
"you never left my house since you have hotel"

what

the

hell?
4 days ago
12/13/12

Welcome to the circus Pats fans.

4 days ago
11/7/07
Ruh-Roh
4 days ago
3/20/12
Chomas - 
Rambo John J -
Chomas - 

scorned hoes are trouble 

lol

thats rich

74. Since that time, Ms. Taylor has taken a polygraph examination. It was conducted by one of the nation’s leading examiners, who previously led the FBI’s polygraph program. Ms. Taylor had to relive the trauma of these events through this examination. The polygraph examination confirmed her completely truthful account that, in June 2017, Brown ejaculated on her without her consent and that, in May 2018, that Brown raped her.

you might wanna read up on the case before taking his word on it

4 days ago
11/11/13

So he exposed himself and kissed her without consent. She came back.

He jerked off on her back. She came back.

He raped her. She came back, twice.

Alright then.

4 days ago
12/13/12

Also, I feel like his college should be looked into cheating. No fucking way in hell did he attend a single college class.

4 days ago
8/7/12

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...............

Signed; Steelers fan who no longer watches any football. 

4 days ago
8/9/16
Rambo John J -

Text messages she recorded

Image result for shakespeare gif

4 days ago
3/16/15

I am glad it is a black woman accusing him.   The libtards can't attack her without looking racist.

5/10/08

AB in the Brady Home butt naked  running up to Giselle or even Tom (to establish dominance) from behind:

4 days ago
12/10/09
CloudStrife -
lionsoul -
cantuna4u - 
danggook -

The victims were gruden, mayock and carr

What about Brady? He kinda took it in the ass, a little...          Just the tip.    Still rape

#Himtoo

I wonder if he still has a standing invitation to stay at home with the Brady Bunch?

I can't imagine Tom being happy about Giselle being Bunchened from behind by AB while at home...

Maybe Tom's into that sort of thing

Don't be a POS. This is serious and everone knows Brady only has sexual feelings for his son.

12/10/09
Chomas -
Rambo John J -
Chomas - 

scorned hoes are trouble 

lol

thats rich

Did it say that? the article I read said the rape was the third thing, sounded like it had built up to it. I think it gross to say "lying bitch" when you have no idea what really happened and at least part of her story is verified by his own messages. That said, if you don't go to police, only to wait a year or 2 to sue, it's reasonable to be suspicious of her motives.

4 days ago
12/2/05

Jeus those texts. 

4 days ago
4/25/11

She is kinda hot.  Wood... (With consent of course)