OtherGround Forums Antonio Brown accused of rape too???!

4 days ago
4/6/12
Rambo John J -
Chomas - 

that lying bitch .... she went to his house alone late at night not long after the alleged event 

scorned hoes are trouble 

lol

you are taking his word? trusting his character?

thats rich

I'll wait for the facts to come out before making a decision.

4 days ago
12/11/12

4 days ago
9/27/07

4 days ago
3/20/12
TheDorkKnight - 
Rambo John J -
Chomas - 

that lying bitch .... she went to his house alone late at night not long after the alleged event 

scorned hoes are trouble 

lol

you are taking his word? trusting his character?

thats rich

I'll wait for the facts to come out before making a decision.

agreed

Her story has a lot of specifics, will be interesting to see who can corroborate those.

Also will be interesting to see how he explains and remembers it.

He is crazy, that we know.

Don't know much about this woman yet.

4 days ago
3/11/09

Antonio Brown has now "unliked" the tweet that said Mike Mayock should be raped lol

4 days ago
9/13/08
Huggsbear -
Rambo John J -

Text messages she recorded

Reads like a 6 year old wrote this, so it definately could be AB.

Said the exact same thing. Writers by a sociopathic man child, which is what AB is. 

4 days ago
5/11/13

The lesson to be learned here is never trust a man that forgets to wear socks in a hyperbaric chamber!!!!!

4 days ago
2/5/06
Huggsbear - 
Rambo John J -

lol

Can someone explain to me why one word is blacked out, but it's more than okay to print the following:

"Dick"...."Bitch"..... "Ass....." "Hoe...." "Shit".............

Even "Busing on your back"..............is cooooooolio

Hell, so is............."Fucked your momma"

But, one word isn't? Xplain????

4 days ago
7/13/09

Apparently AB missed English class in elementary, junior high, high school and college.  

4 days ago
11/10/18
Rambo John J -

Wow, that motherfucker is illiterate 

4 days ago
3/24/14
Thingading -
Huggsbear - 
Rambo John J -

lol

Can someone explain to me why one word is blacked out, but it's more than okay to print the following:

"Dick"...."Bitch"..... "Ass....." "Hoe...." "Shit".............

Even "Busing on your back"..............is cooooooolio

Hell, so is............."Fucked your momma"

But, one word isn't? Xplain????

I assumed it was a name

4 days ago
10/10/05
sewich -

Apparently AB missed English class in elementary, junior high, high school and college.  

My 8 year old niece is more literate than him. 

4 days ago
7/5/13
KOArtist -

“I jack my dick on yo back” LOLOLOL

I’m going to use that to hit on chicks now. Gold!

4 days ago
4/14/06

I’m shocked to hear he has a penis 

4 days ago
3/20/12

fuck your knowledge bitch!

living in the past at your mommas house with yo mamma!

Image result for guy blinks gif

4 days ago
12/10/09
Rambo John J -

I put this in the ebonics translator for clarity:

“I jerked off on your back (reference to the june 2017 alegation.) Slept with you in bed. Forget what you think you did to help me as a trainer, I was an All-Pro player before I even knew you.

“You contacted me first, not the other way around. You had a hotel room and decided to stay at my house and fell asleep on my couch (possible reference to June 2018 allegation). My baby mama tricked you! You try to put me on blast publicly? You’re a failure, going around telling people you own a gym. What are you really going to tell people, ‘I have a tax lien’? You thought it would be easy to extort me, but it’s not! You and your mother tried to con me by coming here under the guise of god, like you were talking about religion with me. Next time you and your mom try to target someone to extort, make sure you pick the right person, you dummies. Your mom is controlling your life like she’s the one who is going to benefit from extorting me. My friends and I got a laugh about me ejaculating on your back.

“You’re a disgrace to young girls. You’re a failed gymnast living in the past and living at your mom’s house. You should be grateful I let you around my charmed life of luxury. My baby mama knew you were trouble and was on to your scheming ways. You played yourself.”

4 days ago
11/11/12

AB is living with Tom Brady.  Odds on him jizzing on giselles back?

4 days ago
5/10/08
danggook -

Please.   You've gone too far 

4 days ago
3/16/15
lionsoul - 
danggook -

Please.   You've gone too far 

4 days ago
3/16/15

4 days ago
5/3/03

Thread of the week

4 days ago
2/2/05

So they were training sessions. He exposed himself and sexually assaulted her

theb days later he assaulted her at another session by busting on her back when she was watching tv? 

Is she related to Jussie? Smells like bullshit to me. 

4 days ago
6/13/03

Was it rape rape?

4 days ago
12/2/05
scrapdo -
Rambo John J -

I put this in the ebonics translator for clarity:

“I jerked off on your back (reference to the june 2017 alegation.) Slept with you in bed. Forget what you think you did to help me as a trainer, I was an All-Pro player before I even knew you.

“You contacted me first, not the other way around. You had a hotel room and decided to stay at my house and fell asleep on my couch (possible reference to June 2018 allegation). My baby mama tricked you! You try to put me on blast publicly? You’re a failure, going around telling people you own a gym. What are you really going to tell people, ‘I have a tax lien’? You thought it would be easy to extort me, but it’s not! You and your mother tried to con me by coming here under the guise of god, like you were talking about religion with me. Next time you and your mom try to target someone to extort, make sure you pick the right person, you dummies. Your mom is controlling your life like she’s the one who is going to benefit from extorting me. My friends and I got a laugh about me ejaculating on your back.

“You’re a disgrace to young girls. You’re a failed gymnast living in the past and living at your mom’s house. You should be grateful I let you around my charmed life of luxury. My baby mama knew you were trouble and was on to your scheming ways. You played yourself.”

Holy shit you could read that? 

4 days ago
12/2/05
anunaki -

So they were training sessions. He exposed himself and sexually assaulted her

theb days later he assaulted her at another session by busting on her back when she was watching tv? 

Is she related to Jussie? Smells like bullshit to me. 

Well he basically admits to some of it.