OtherGround Forums Antonio Brown accused of rape too???!

4 days ago
11/24/07

Belichick be like:

4 days ago
6/13/03

Couch cam

4 days ago
11/11/12
anunaki -

So they were training sessions. He exposed himself and sexually assaulted her

theb days later he assaulted her at another session by busting on her back when she was watching tv? 

Is she related to Jussie? Smells like bullshit to me. 

He actually admitted to jacking off on her back.

4 days ago
10/10/02
Rambo John J -

Text messages she recorded

He's a completely ignorant ghetto trash bag. 

4 days ago
11/9/04

This guy is a crazy piece of shit!

Knock on wood men if you're with me!
4 days ago
11/25/09

This will test the OG’s allegiances. 

4 days ago
11/11/14
scrapdo -
Rambo John J -

I put this in the ebonics translator for clarity:

“I jerked off on your back (reference to the june 2017 alegation.) Slept with you in bed. Forget what you think you did to help me as a trainer, I was an All-Pro player before I even knew you.

“You contacted me first, not the other way around. You had a hotel room and decided to stay at my house and fell asleep on my couch (possible reference to June 2018 allegation). My baby mama tricked you! You try to put me on blast publicly? You’re a failure, going around telling people you own a gym. What are you really going to tell people, ‘I have a tax lien’? You thought it would be easy to extort me, but it’s not! You and your mother tried to con me by coming here under the guise of god, like you were talking about religion with me. Next time you and your mom try to target someone to extort, make sure you pick the right person, you dummies. Your mom is controlling your life like she’s the one who is going to benefit from extorting me. My friends and I got a laugh about me ejaculating on your back.

“You’re a disgrace to young girls. You’re a failed gymnast living in the past and living at your mom’s house. You should be grateful I let you around my charmed life of luxury. My baby mama knew you were trouble and was on to your scheming ways. You played yourself.”

This man has deep insight into the black mind

Perhaps the court in the civil trial can hire you as a translator/interpreter of sorts

4 days ago
7/24/16

So was he hitting it from behind, pulled out and busted on her back or did he work up a chub and rub one out on her back while she was sleeping? 

4 days ago
11/11/14
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT -

So was he hitting it from behind, pulled out and busted on her back or did he work up a chub and rub one out on her back while she was sleeping? 

I believe they were watching a church service on his tablet when he surprised her by ejaculatng on her back

4 days ago
2/2/05

That was his Jesus juice!

4 days ago
7/24/16
ShortyMac -
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT -

I believe they were watching a church service on his tablet when he surprised her by ejaculatng on her back

Makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

4 days ago
11/27/02
The full report is easy to find. Takes less than 10min to read. There isn't a prosecutor in the country who would have taken this on. Countless head scratching moments while reading. What type of precedent are we ok with setting?
4 days ago
6/10/10
Fake Pie - 
anunaki -

theb days later he assaulted her at another session by busting on her back when she was watching tv? 

Well he basically admits to some of it.

There's a lot of nuance involved in bustin' on someone's back.  Consensual hittin' it from behind and pullin' out and bustin' on her back or having a girl bendin' over while you jerkin' and bustin' on her back while lookin' at her heineyhole are worlds away from non-consensual bustin' on her back while watchin' a fuckin' church service on her ipad.

That just seems so bizarre by itself, let alone the fact that she would go back after something like that happened.  AB is a fucking douchebag but her story seems like it's missin' some details.

4 days ago
2/20/09
mixedmartialfarts -
Fake Pie - 
anunaki -

Well he basically admits to some of it.

There's a lot of nuance involved in bustin' on someone's back.  Consensual hittin' it from behind and pullin' out and bustin' on her back or having a girl bendin' over while you jerkin' and bustin' on her back while lookin' at her heineyhole are worlds away from non-consensual bustin' on her back while watchin' a fuckin' church service on her ipad.

That just seems so bizarre by itself, let alone the fact that she would go back after something like that happened.  AB is a fucking douchebag but her story seems like it's missin' some details.

Motherfucker said heineyhole. Haha 

4 days ago
6/3/11
ShortyMac -
scrapdo -
Rambo John J -

“I jerked off on your back (reference to the june 2017 alegation.) Slept with you in bed. Forget what you think you did to help me as a trainer, I was an All-Pro player before I even knew you.

“You contacted me first, not the other way around. You had a hotel room and decided to stay at my house and fell asleep on my couch (possible reference to June 2018 allegation). My baby mama tricked you! You try to put me on blast publicly? You’re a failure, going around telling people you own a gym. What are you really going to tell people, ‘I have a tax lien’? You thought it would be easy to extort me, but it’s not! You and your mother tried to con me by coming here under the guise of god, like you were talking about religion with me. Next time you and your mom try to target someone to extort, make sure you pick the right person, you dummies. Your mom is controlling your life like she’s the one who is going to benefit from extorting me. My friends and I got a laugh about me ejaculating on your back.

“You’re a disgrace to young girls. You’re a failed gymnast living in the past and living at your mom’s house. You should be grateful I let you around my charmed life of luxury. My baby mama knew you were trouble and was on to your scheming ways. You played yourself.”

Perhaps the court in the civil trial can hire you as a translator/interpreter of sorts

I read it as she didn't even have a hotel room to stay in. 

4 days ago
12/10/09
ShortyMac -
scrapdo -
Rambo John J -

Thank you. I own a property and worked over a decade in Baltimore. I’m proud of none of these things. 

4 days ago
2/3/16
Rambo John J -
Chomas - 
Rambo John J -
Chomas - 

that lying bitch .... she went to his house alone late at night not long after the alleged event 

scorned hoes are trouble 

lol

you are taking his word? trusting his character?

thats rich

she was raped but she went back to hs house (her own admission) 2 more times lol yeah sure ok, believe these hoes man if you want 

74. Since that time, Ms. Taylor has taken a polygraph examination. It was conducted by one of the nation’s leading examiners, who previously led the FBI’s polygraph program. Ms. Taylor had to relive the trauma of these events through this examination. The polygraph examination confirmed her completely truthful account that, in June 2017, Brown ejaculated on her without her consent and that, in May 2018, that Brown raped her.

you might wanna read up on the case before taking his word on it

Lie detectors don’t really mean shit, but he prob did it.. seems too fucked up 

4 days ago
4/27/05

This whole season is bonkers already 

4 days ago
4/20/17

NFL celebrating 100 years! 

Bet they're loving this shit show. lol

Edited: 4 days ago
12/10/09

Here it comes. Anyone else feel bad that the Patriots will have to pay him to sit at home while the NFL investigation proceeds, then he’s inevitably suspended afterward?

Report: NFL to “give serious consideration” to putting Antonio Brown on exempt list

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/11/report-nfl-to-give-serious-consideration-to-putting-antonio-brown-on-exempt-list/

4 days ago
9/2/11
KOArtist -

“I jack my dick on yo back” LOLOLOL

Now whatcha gon do wit it!

4 days ago
8/20/03

Wow...how does the NFL have so many people who are so messed up doing so many bad things?

Is the NBA like this?

Is MLB or NHL as bad?

Am I missing something?

4 days ago
1/1/01
ShortyMac - 
scrapdo -
Rambo John J -

I have to admit, I was deeply impressed by scrapdo's translation. The man has a talent!
4 days ago
1/1/01
Captain Canuck - 

Wow...how does the NFL have so many people who are so messed up doing so many bad things?

Is the NBA like this?

Is MLB or NHL as bad?

Am I missing something?

I think the NFL, more than any other sports leagues, is geared towards the best pure athletes. And a lot of the time, this simply attracts people that are more genetically inclined over all other factors.

Yeah, sounds like some Howard Cosell semi-racist rant, but if you think about it, the NFL has always been about having the bigger, faster, stronger athlete.
4 days ago
3/11/09
scrapdo -

Here it comes. Anyone else feel bad that the Patriots will have to pay him to sit at home while the NFL investigation proceeds, then he’s inevitably suspended afterward?

Report: NFL to “give serious consideration” to putting Antonio Brown on exempt list

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/11/report-nfl-to-give-serious-consideration-to-putting-antonio-brown-on-exempt-list/

Not really. The Patriots knew the shit show they were getting involved with when they signed him.