OtherGround Forums Antonio Brown accused of rape too???!

Edited: 9 days ago
3/20/12
KnockoutThoughts - 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/10/us/nfl-antonio-brown-lawsuit/index.html

could be all legit

and he also could have been raping

both can be true

or none of it can be 

I can't trust either of them...brown has shown himself to be a POS and egomaniac...She seems a bit shady also

9 days ago
3/11/09
KnockoutThoughts -
scrapdo -
jpm995 -

Brown is a lowlife but this charge seems unbelieveable. Who gets raped doesn't go to police but goes back for more abuse, than sues?

Your general point isn’t lost on me, but those of you who keep saying she went back after the rape are either reading info I haven’t seen or just haven’t read the story. 

The story says she came back multiple times, on different days. It’s like 3-4 different days in the span of a year. Suddenly she’s looking for a lawsuit, not even seeking criminal charges? C’mon man.. this is a money grab. 

Well the evidence needed is obviously very different between a civil and criminal trial. And it's not up to her whether charges are pressed against him, that would be up to the local police and DA.

9 days ago
7/19/13

Poor gymnast looking for money, living at her mother’s house, motivated by her mom to gold dig on an athlete.. this ain’t new! Read the emails. You guys are sheep or some shit. I’ve been hearing shit like this since I was a kid. Growing up playing football was a big thing in the town I grew up in. All the kids wanted to play, and even in barbershops the OG’s used to tell us to watch out once you make it, because gold diggers will pop up trying to open their legs for a payday. This was game being passed down, especially in the black community. Bitches are grimey! This was way before meToo. Seems like when shit goes sour, or if a man has a disagreement with an ex sex partner where the conversation goes sour, this is a bitter woman’s last resort. Especially when being egged on by her previous generation of hoe, her mama. This isn’t new! This lawsuit is just a money grab.. I don’t doubt AB is a freak, but this bitch isn’t an innocent victim who just happened to be in his presence when he whipped out the stick on 3 separate occasions. You’re insulting her intelligence if you think she was there by coincidence. She CHOSE to be there.. 

9 days ago
12/10/09
KnockoutThoughts -
scrapdo -
KnockoutThoughts -

He just signed with the Patriots, she waited for him to cash in on a signing bonus, and now she’s all in on her lawsuit. The shit happened between 2017-2018. Why’d she wait till right now? She kept coming back, despite what she claimed were 2 previous rapes on 2 different days, she still came back to a 3rd? Nah bro.. in his bedroom? 

Jesus Christ, it’s times like this that I realize the incredibly low literacy rate of the OG. Don’t ever let not having a clue about the story stop you from forming an iron clad opinion on it. Smh. 

Also, he had a much larger deal in Oakland, so your entire premise makes no sense. 

Go suck up to every vagina that yells out rape. You clearly think women are not capable of fabricating a story. You clearly have lived in a safe space your whole life.. it’s literally in every article posted. She provided the dates listed.. your reading comprehension is a poor reflection of the community that you grew up in. Kind of like you’re 100% on the rape wagon huh? Gullible af.. I know a few women that would fuck your life up you fucking mark. 

Yea, that's what I said retard. I shouldn't expect a dumbass who thinks she's claiming 3 rapes to somehow be able to read and understand my posts. Are you trolling or really this stupid?

9 days ago
7/19/13

Let me ask ya a very simple question.. if I jack off and nut on your back, are you coming back to my house next week? Next month? Would we still be friends? Are you going to pretend you didn’t hear me jacking my shit? Does he have a silent stroke? Get real..  this shit doesn’t add up. 

9 days ago
12/10/09
mixedmartialfarts -
scrapdo -
KnockoutThoughts -

He just signed with the Patriots, she waited for him to cash in on a signing bonus, and now she’s all in on her lawsuit. The shit happened between 2017-2018. Why’d she wait till right now? She kept coming back, despite what she claimed were 2 previous rapes on 2 different days, she still came back to a 3rd? Nah bro.. in his bedroom? 

Jesus Christ, it’s times like this that I realize the incredibly low literacy rate of the OG. Don’t ever let not having a clue about the story stop you from forming an iron clad opinion on it. Smh. 

Also, he had a much larger deal in Oakland, so your entire premise makes no sense. 

Just to play devil's advocate, that larger contract in Oakland was predicated on certain conditions that had yet to be fulfilled, so in reality all he had cleared with his Oakland deal was the 1 million signing bonus.  If memory serves, he got a 9 million dollar signing bonus with New England so I could see how that would be much more likely to prompt a lawsuit if she was just looking to get paid.

She may have been waiting on filing until he actually suited up in Oakland and got his big payday.  Ooorrrrrrr he's a piece of shit rapist.  I honestly have no idea either way, but her story seems fishy as fuck.

He didn't get that entire 9 mil bonus up front either.

9 days ago
10/15/13
KnockoutThoughts -

Poor gymnast looking for money, living at her mother’s house, motivated by her mom to gold dig on an athlete.. this ain’t new! Read the emails. You guys are sheep or some shit. I’ve been hearing shit like this since I was a kid. Growing up playing football was a big thing in the town I grew up in. All the kids wanted to play, and even in barbershops the OG’s used to tell us to watch out once you make it, because gold diggers will pop up trying to open their legs for a payday. This was game being passed down, especially in the black community. Bitches are grimey! This was way before meToo. Seems like when shit goes sour, or if a man has a disagreement with an ex sex partner where the conversation goes sour, this is a bitter woman’s last resort. Especially when being egged on by her previous generation of hoe, her mama. This isn’t new! This lawsuit is just a money grab.. I don’t doubt AB is a freak, but this bitch isn’t an innocent victim who just happened to be in his presence when he whipped out the stick on 3 separate occasions. You’re insulting her intelligence if you think she was there by coincidence. She CHOSE to be there.. 

And if what you say is true, then he's a legit fucking retard to not be able to sniff this gold digging whore out from a mile away. He deserves all of the negative attention he's gettng.

9 days ago
3/20/12
KnockoutThoughts - 

fair enough

but to take AB's word about anything is just not wise...He has a degree in bizarre behavior even though he is nealry illiterate

He has a past regarding physical behavior with women FYI.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-investigating-antonio-brown-over-alleged-domestic-violence-incident-browns-attorney-refutes-claims/

9 days ago
7/19/13
Diabeetus -
KnockoutThoughts -
scrapdo -
jpm995 -

Brown is a lowlife but this charge seems unbelieveable. Who gets raped doesn't go to police but goes back for more abuse, than sues?

Your general point isn’t lost on me, but those of you who keep saying she went back after the rape are either reading info I haven’t seen or just haven’t read the story. 

The story says she came back multiple times, on different days. It’s like 3-4 different days in the span of a year. Suddenly she’s looking for a lawsuit, not even seeking criminal charges? C’mon man.. this is a money grab. 

Well the evidence needed is obviously very different between a civil and criminal trial. And it's not up to her whether charges are pressed against him, that would be up to the local police and DA.

Criminal charges usually work a lot better when you don’t wait for an entire year to go by before pursuing it. Evidence is important.. a lawsuit is much easier because you just hope they settle and pay you to avoid the issue altogether. A person who felt violated would be persuing charges, not payments. 

9 days ago
3/20/12
KnockoutThoughts - 

Let me ask ya a very simple question.. if I jack off and nut on your back, are you coming back to my house next week? Next month? Would we still be friends? Are you going to pretend you didn’t hear me jacking my shit? Does he have a silent stroke? Get real..  this shit doesn’t add up. 

If you jack off on my back in a dream you better wake up and apologize

7/19/13
Al Cappucino -
KnockoutThoughts -

And if what you say is true, then he's a legit fucking retard to not be able to sniff this gold digging whore out from a mile away. He deserves all of the negative attention he's gettng.

Bro you’re a man.. you know how this shit goes. A bitch puts her ass up in the air, and you go get a nut. Sometimes the head upstairs doesn’t overpower the head downstairs. Nowadays it’s too risky though.. you almost have to have a lawyer present to notarize consent for sexual activities. 

12/10/09
KnockoutThoughts -

This is the last i'll say because you are too stupid for a rational argument. I'll bet you're one of those women that stands there, as her man is making a point, not listening at all. Just tapping your foot and tuning him out until your next xhance to talk. It's the only way I can explain how you've gotten what I've said as incorrect as you have nearly every fact of her allegations. I don't even kow if I believe this woman but your utter stupidity has me defending her like I'm Jackie Chiles.

First thing I said to you was her not going to police and her going back after he nutted on her back seems suspicious.

Then I went on to tell you that saying she came back after being raped twice for a 3rd rape shows you have not retained or even read the allegations. If you have a solid argument, you wouldn't need to lie about what she is saying to make it stronger. Maybe you're a troll, maybe you're actually illiterate, maybe you're too emotional to engage any further?

9 days ago
3/11/09
KnockoutThoughts -
Diabeetus -
KnockoutThoughts -
scrapdo -
jpm995 -

Criminal charges usually work a lot better when you don’t wait for an entire year to go by before pursuing it. Evidence is important.. a lawsuit is much easier because you just hope they settle and pay you to avoid the issue altogether. A person who felt violated would be persuing charges, not payments. 

Do we know 1 way or the other if she ever went to police with the allegations?

9 days ago
7/26/07
Al Cappucino - 
KnockoutThoughts -

WOuldn't be the first guy who thought with his dick, and not his head....and i think we all recognize the fact that AB isn't really a "big thinker"
9 days ago
7/19/13
Rambo John J -
KnockoutThoughts - 

If you jack off on my back in a dream you better wake up and apologize

lol.. I’m outta here!  Have a good day everybody. Fuck this guy AB guy anyways. I’m a Bay Area native, 49’er fan, but what he did to the Raiders was fucked up. I think ppl want this to be true, and they’re piling up on him just because of the negative sentiment we ALL collectively feel towards him at the moment. That’s not a fair reason to automatically side with the accuser. These are very serious charges.. innocent till proven guilty is how it’s supposed to work. Unfortunately in cases like this it works the other way around.. court of public opinion this guy is guilty af!

9 days ago
3/11/09

^And her story is definitely suspicious but let's not act like everyone who ever waited a period of time before coming forward with allegations is a liar.

9 days ago
7/26/07
Diabeetus - 
KnockoutThoughts -
Diabeetus -
KnockoutThoughts -
scrapdo -
jpm995 -

Do we know 1 way or the other if she ever went to police with the allegations?

She didn't.
9 days ago
7/19/13
scrapdo -
KnockoutThoughts -

This is the last i'll say because you are too stupid for a rational argument. I'll bet you're one of those women that stands there, as her man is making a point, not listening at all. Just tapping your foot and tuning him out until your next xhance to talk. It's the only way I can explain how you've gotten what I've said as incorrect as you have nearly every fact of her allegations. I don't even kow if I believe this woman but your utter stupidity has me defending her like I'm Jackie Chiles.

First thing I said to you was her not going to police and her going back after he nutted on her back seems suspicious.

Then I went on to tell you that saying she came back after being raped twice for a 3rd rape shows you have not retained or even read the allegations. If you have a solid argument, you wouldn't need to lie about what she is saying to make it stronger. Maybe you're a troll, maybe you're actually illiterate, maybe you're too emotional to engage any further?

Bro we’re not arguing. Get your panties outta your ass. Life is good. You’re sitting here having an argument with yourself for the last 3-4 posts. Relax.. this a discussion coming from 2 different perspectives on the issue... it’s ok to disagree or be on opposite sides of an issue. We don’t always have to agree. Enjoy your day! 

7/26/07

I hate that i have to even be in the same vicinity of sticking up for this fuckhead, but...here's kind of the timeline that AB's lawyers laid out.

They had a consensual relationship

She came back to him many times, including inviting herself to a strip club with AB and his friends, after which they went back to his hotel.

He promised to invest 1.6 million into a training facility she wanted to open, until he found out she was using the money he was giving her to pay off her mother's house.

He stops the investment..shortly after the sexual assault threats come out.

Apparently some other chick DM'ed him claiming she had proof that the original girl was planning on extorting him..that story broke Saturday, before the official civil lawsuit.

She also apparently owes the government 300,000 in taxes or somethjing.

Now, that's HIS side of it through his lawyers.. Her side of it is what we heard in the complaint.

One of them is a liar. Quite possibly both of them, lol.

9 days ago
12/10/09
KnockoutThoughts -
scrapdo -
KnockoutThoughts -

Bro we’re not arguing. Get your panties outta your ass. Life is good. You’re sitting here having an argument with yourself for the last 3-4 posts. Relax.. this a discussion coming from 2 different perspectives on the issue... it’s ok to disagree or be on opposite sides of an issue. We don’t always have to agree. Enjoy your day! 

You can't calim a "different perspective on the issue" when only one of us is actually talking about the facts of the case and the other is inventing his own (hint: that's you)

12/10/09
Chimonos Revenge -

I hate that i have to even be in the same vicinity of sticking up for this fuckhead, but...here's kind of the timeline that AB's lawyers laid out.

She came back to him many times, including inviting herself to a strip club with AB and his friends, after which they went back to his hotel.

He promised to invest 1.6 million into a training facility she wanted to open, until he found out she was using the money he was giving her to pay off her mother's house.

Apparently some other chick DM'ed him claiming she had proof that the original girl was planning on extorting him..that story broke Saturday, before the official civil lawsuit.

Now, that's HIS side of it through his lawyers.. Her side of it is what we heard in the complaint.

Yea, you can't whole-heartedly believe either side of these things by what the lawyers say.

The one thing that would tip it in her favor so far would be the messages we've seen where he admitted to going #3 on her back then laughing and joking with his friends about doing that to her. That would possibly be enough for the police to charge him, so I'm not sure why she wouldn't have gone to the police.

9 days ago
3/20/12
Chimonos Revenge - 

everything posted is "allegedly"

she took a poly graph...could be BS or could be legit...not the strongest evidence but holds some weight

wonder how a polygraph goes if AB consents to one?  Probably calls somebody a cracker and flips his shit lol

both have very strong motives to lie and spin the events that took place between them

he said / she said

Probably some truth in both of their claims...also probably some exagerration in both

It will settle out of court, just like his past domestic allegations have.

9 days ago
7/26/07
Curious to me that she's not seeking an arrest...she wants money.

Wouldnt you think she'd want him arrested?
7/26/07
scrapdo - 
Chimonos Revenge -

Yea, you can't whole-heartedly believe either side of these things by what the lawyers say.

The one thing that would tip it in her favor so far would be the messages we've seen where he admitted to going #3 on her back then laughing and joking with his friends about doing that to her. That would possibly be enough for the police to charge him, so I'm not sure why she wouldn't have gone to the police.

Yeah, but that doesn't prove he raped her.

It proves he's a dick and an asshole, but not a rapist necessarily.

I've been in a locker room with a guy who was joking about splooging on the back of a girls head after he pulled out...guys are dicks.

Doesn't make them rapists, necessarily.

But it could also be 100% true as well.

I expect there will be some bombshell either way that comes out soon. 

9 days ago
6/10/10
scrapdo -
mixedmartialfarts -
scrapdo -
KnockoutThoughts -

Just to play devil's advocate, that larger contract in Oakland was predicated on certain conditions that had yet to be fulfilled, so in reality all he had cleared with his Oakland deal was the 1 million signing bonus.  If memory serves, he got a 9 million dollar signing bonus with New England so I could see how that would be much more likely to prompt a lawsuit if she was just looking to get paid.

She may have been waiting on filing until he actually suited up in Oakland and got his big payday.  Ooorrrrrrr he's a piece of shit rapist.  I honestly have no idea either way, but her story seems fishy as fuck.

He didn't get that entire 9 mil bonus up front either.

Not saying you're wrong, but isn't that what a signing bonus is?  A bonus that is received upon signing?  I hadn't heard about him not receiving that money.