OtherGround Forums Antonio Brown accused of rape too???!

9 days ago
4/6/19

sexually assault me once, shame on you

sexually assault me twice and three times, shit homey, as long as the green is flowing I'll keep coming back?

9 days ago
12/10/09
Rambo John J -
scrapdo - 
supersonic - https://haaslawpllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/1_Complaint.pdf

Takes little time to read this. No use going by articles written about it.

We will see how it plays out but I am highly skeptical at minimum and leaning towards this is a bullshit shakedown. Not a chance any criminal charges come from this.

Some things that could prove her case (if it's true)

"30. Ms. Taylor never dated or had an interest in any romantic relationship with Brown. Their relationship, as far as Ms. Taylor believed and behaved, was that of a ‘brother-sister’ type.

32. Brown then grabbed and kissed her without her consent. Ms. Taylor pushed him away and immediately left the room

33. Brown’s actions made Ms. Taylor extremely uncomfortable. She was in a long-term and serious relationship with another man and had no interest in a sexual relationship with Brown."

1. Can she produce a statement from this boyfriend that she told him about this incident when it occured? 

Alternately, can Brown produce texts from her indicating her being interested beyond friends?

"35. In late June 2017, however, during another training visit, Brown and Ms. Taylor were watching a church service

on Ms. Taylor’s iPad in Brown’s home in Miami, Florida. As they had during their college Christian fellowship days,

they often read scriptures, prayed or watched services together during training visits. On this occasion, Brown was

behind Ms. Taylor as they watched the service on her tablet. Unbeknownst to Ms. Taylor, while she was focused on

the religious video, Brown began masturbating behind her. Before she knew it or understood what was happening,

Brown ejaculated on her.

36. Specifically, Ms. Taylor felt a wet spot on her back and then suddenly realized what had happened. Thoroughly

disgusted, Ms. Taylor exclaimed, “Ewww!” Brown, unfazed by her reaction, jokingly responded, “oh ‘B’…you know,

I’m sorry” and then left the room.

37. Ms. Taylor was dismayed, confused and embarrassed. She called her mother, who advised her to immediately leave.

2. Both a statement from her mother as well as phone records cross referenced with other data showing that she DID call her mother from Brown's house that day, during the apointment.

38. She also confided in Brown’s chef, whom she had befriended, about what happened and stated that she would not be returning to work for Brown. Shortly thereafter, she received a text message from Brown telling her she was fired.

3. Can she provide a statement from the Chef supporting her statement that she told him what happened? Also the text from Brown firing her should be easy. Was there a reason given?

39. Brown also bragged in a preserved text message about masturbating on her, stating that he “jack [sic] [his] dick on [her] back” and that he was going to laugh with one of their mutual friends from college about it.

4. We already know this is supported by the evidence. 

I'm going to have to lean on this being true, but maybe 55/45 at this point. Statements from her bf at the time, the chef, her mother and phone records would make me much more likely to believe her. Luckily for everyone, it should not be difficult to verify these claims or completely refute them. I never believe the filings from someone's lawyer as if they are evidence, but I wonder if they'd have included these things unless they knew they could get the testimony to support them.

I think he had a falling out with a chef over some payment...Might have my NFL dickheads confused though

Still. If his testimony supports hers, it’s another check for her side. Same goes for her (ex?)bf. The NFL only needs to find that it “possibly happened” to put him on the inactive/exempt list and civil jury will only need just over 50% probability he did it. Possibly AB will produce contradictory evidence, but we’ve not seen any yet. It’s not like he has a problem putting his business out on social media, so I’d think we’ll be seeing some texts or whatever from his side if they can help him. 

9 days ago
12/10/09
Floyd'sPeehole -

She claims the rape caused strains in her relationship? Seems odd, cant imagine me being anything but heartbroken if my girl was raped. I wouldnt let that affect the relationship. Sounds like she got caught cheating, or even her man doesnt believe she was raped, so she presses charges for some money and then can say “told you so”

Interesting because I can 100% understand how it could negatively affect a relationship. I think you need more depth in your consideration of this point. I’d be worried if you can’t understand how this could happen. 

9 days ago
12/10/09
Chimonos Revenge -
Chimonos Revenge - Who was the Cowboys lineman in the 90's that was trafficking cocaine?

Im drawing a blank on his name.

The plot thickens

http://sportsdumpster.com/videos-of-antonio-brown-and-his-accuser-rolling-around-in-his-bed-raises-serious-questions/

Interesting for sure, but I didn’t see her “rolling around in his bed” as the headline states. Did I just miss it??

9 days ago
11/25/09
Floyd'sPeehole -

She claims the rape caused strains in her relationship? Seems odd, cant imagine me being anything but heartbroken if my girl was raped. I wouldnt let that affect the relationship. Sounds like she got caught cheating, or even her man doesnt believe she was raped, so she presses charges for some money and then can say “told you so”

If your girl were raped do you think she’s going to want to have sex? How long are you willing to go with no sex before it becomes a strain? 

9 days ago
3/11/09
scrapdo -
Chimonos Revenge -
Chimonos Revenge - Who was the Cowboys lineman in the 90's that was trafficking cocaine?

Im drawing a blank on his name.

The plot thickens

http://sportsdumpster.com/videos-of-antonio-brown-and-his-accuser-rolling-around-in-his-bed-raises-serious-questions/

Interesting for sure, but I didn’t see her “rolling around in his bed” as the headline states. Did I just miss it??

Yeah I was confused also...thought I was watching the wrong video. 

9 days ago
6/3/19

As a raiders fan, I’m happy about this. True or not, dudes a total weirdo. If anyone can fix him it’ll be the patriots but I foresee him fucking up their season with bullshit drama like this. 

9 days ago
10/29/13
mixedmartialfarts -
scrapdo -
mixedmartialfarts -
scrapdo -
mixedmartialfarts -
scrapdo -
KnockoutThoughts -

He just signed with the Patriots, she waited for him to cash in on a signing bonus, and now she’s all in on her lawsuit. The shit happened between 2017-2018. Why’d she wait till right now? She kept coming back, despite what she claimed were 2 previous rapes on 2 different days, she still came back to a 3rd? Nah bro.. in his bedroom? 

Jesus Christ, it’s times like this that I realize the incredibly low literacy rate of the OG. Don’t ever let not having a clue about the story stop you from forming an iron clad opinion on it. Smh. 

Also, he had a much larger deal in Oakland, so your entire premise makes no sense. 

Just to play devil's advocate, that larger contract in Oakland was predicated on certain conditions that had yet to be fulfilled, so in reality all he had cleared with his Oakland deal was the 1 million signing bonus.  If memory serves, he got a 9 million dollar signing bonus with New England so I could see how that would be much more likely to prompt a lawsuit if she was just looking to get paid.

She may have been waiting on filing until he actually suited up in Oakland and got his big payday.  Ooorrrrrrr he's a piece of shit rapist.  I honestly have no idea either way, but her story seems fishy as fuck.

He didn't get that entire 9 mil bonus up front either.

Not saying you're wrong, but isn't that what a signing bonus is?  A bonus that is received upon signing?  I hadn't heard about him not receiving that money.

Nah, they're often spread out. Brady's contracts almost always spread out his bonus. (then get restructured later)

So it looks like he got $5m up front and then his game checks will total $1m (if he plays all games) plus incentives.

thanks for info!  Had no idea about the nuances of signing bonuses, I just assumed they were all paid in full at the time of signing

He actually didn't even receive a dollar from the raiders. His 1 million he was suppose to get up front was contingent on making a certain number of workouts. So raiders got lucky they never even paid a cent.

9 days ago
4/6/19
AsBiesball -

As a raiders fan, I’m happy about this. True or not, dudes a total weirdo. If anyone can fix him it’ll be the patriots but I foresee him fucking up their season with bullshit drama like this. 

I'm waiting to see patriots reaction to him live streaming their locker room or following through on his retard indulgent tweet, “The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth” when he feels he isn't getting his due 

9 days ago
11/27/02
Vids don't show rolling around in his bed technically but pretty darn chummy interactions.
9 days ago
12/10/09
supersonic - Vids don't show rolling around in his bed technically but pretty darn chummy interactions.

Yea. I can see how it raises some questions but he’s going to need to do better than them smiling and laughing together for 2sec videos. She says they go way back and never claimed they weren’t “chummy”. As far as publicly released evidence, her IG messages from AB are much stronger than these snippets. 

It’s also strange how the site lies about the content of the videos. 

9 days ago
5/18/11
AsBiesball -

Hopefully

Edited: 9 days ago
3/20/12

this is probably just the tail end of the allegations from 2018

wait till his 2019 shit hits the news

man on a mission

9 days ago
12/24/16
Tom's a queer so that is perfectly normal behavior
9 days ago
12/28/14

This is nothing but a fucking money grab. If she was actually raped or sexually assault ex. She would have pressed charges before filing a lawsuit

Edited: 9 days ago
7/26/07
scrapdo -
Rambo John J -
scrapdo - 
supersonic - https://haaslawpllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/1_Complaint.pdf

Takes little time to read this. No use going by articles written about it.

We will see how it plays out but I am highly skeptical at minimum and leaning towards this is a bullshit shakedown. Not a chance any criminal charges come from this.

Some things that could prove her case (if it's true)

"30. Ms. Taylor never dated or had an interest in any romantic relationship with Brown. Their relationship, as far as Ms. Taylor believed and behaved, was that of a ‘brother-sister’ type.

32. Brown then grabbed and kissed her without her consent. Ms. Taylor pushed him away and immediately left the room

33. Brown’s actions made Ms. Taylor extremely uncomfortable. She was in a long-term and serious relationship with another man and had no interest in a sexual relationship with Brown."

1. Can she produce a statement from this boyfriend that she told him about this incident when it occured? 

Alternately, can Brown produce texts from her indicating her being interested beyond friends?

"35. In late June 2017, however, during another training visit, Brown and Ms. Taylor were watching a church service

on Ms. Taylor’s iPad in Brown’s home in Miami, Florida. As they had during their college Christian fellowship days,

they often read scriptures, prayed or watched services together during training visits. On this occasion, Brown was

behind Ms. Taylor as they watched the service on her tablet. Unbeknownst to Ms. Taylor, while she was focused on

the religious video, Brown began masturbating behind her. Before she knew it or understood what was happening,

Brown ejaculated on her.

36. Specifically, Ms. Taylor felt a wet spot on her back and then suddenly realized what had happened. Thoroughly

disgusted, Ms. Taylor exclaimed, “Ewww!” Brown, unfazed by her reaction, jokingly responded, “oh ‘B’…you know,

I’m sorry” and then left the room.

37. Ms. Taylor was dismayed, confused and embarrassed. She called her mother, who advised her to immediately leave.

2. Both a statement from her mother as well as phone records cross referenced with other data showing that she DID call her mother from Brown's house that day, during the apointment.

38. She also confided in Brown’s chef, whom she had befriended, about what happened and stated that she would not be returning to work for Brown. Shortly thereafter, she received a text message from Brown telling her she was fired.

3. Can she provide a statement from the Chef supporting her statement that she told him what happened? Also the text from Brown firing her should be easy. Was there a reason given?

39. Brown also bragged in a preserved text message about masturbating on her, stating that he “jack [sic] [his] dick on [her] back” and that he was going to laugh with one of their mutual friends from college about it.

4. We already know this is supported by the evidence. 

I'm going to have to lean on this being true, but maybe 55/45 at this point. Statements from her bf at the time, the chef, her mother and phone records would make me much more likely to believe her. Luckily for everyone, it should not be difficult to verify these claims or completely refute them. I never believe the filings from someone's lawyer as if they are evidence, but I wonder if they'd have included these things unless they knew they could get the testimony to support them.

I think he had a falling out with a chef over some payment...Might have my NFL dickheads confused though

Still. If his testimony supports hers, it’s another check for her side. Same goes for her (ex?)bf. The NFL only needs to find that it “possibly happened” to put him on the inactive/exempt list and civil jury will only need just over 50% probability he did it. Possibly AB will produce contradictory evidence, but we’ve not seen any yet. It’s not like he has a problem putting his business out on social media, so I’d think we’ll be seeing some texts or whatever from his side if they can help him. 

Likely his lawyers have put him on lockdown as far as his “evidence” goes. His social media has been silent since Saturday, which was when fbe extortion story broke, a day before the lawsuit was filed

His “evidence”might be withheld until it has to be shared in court, although in a civil suit, that could be years until that gets resolved 

His countersuit could also have two effects

1. It puts pressure on her if she is lying, possibly forcing her to drop the suit

2. It opens him up to a whole other world of shit, once other discovery evidence gets drawn in due to his lawsuit...more texts, emails, etc

9 days ago
7/26/07

Stuff like this is always going to follow thisguy  around though, guilty or not. Always a circus

its why i didnt want to see him on this team from the start

8 days ago
10/5/10
roxa star -
Floyd'sPeehole -

If your girl were raped do you think she’s going to want to have sex? How long are you willing to go with no sex before it becomes a strain? 

If she was as emotionally destroyed as this girl is claiming to be then no it wouldnt cause strain on my part. I would do everything in my power to make sure she got the therapy she needed for the sake of her mental health. The fact that she claims it created so much strain but she kept going back to him after theassaults  took place, just seems way to weird for me. Now these videos are surfacing which is apparently taken from the time frame these allegations were coming out. And her getting dressed on his bed? He recorded her after he raped her? Or they had concensual sex which she then regretted because she has a fiance. Idk, just a weird situation

8 days ago
7/26/07
Remember there was supposedly some other woman who contacted AB before this lawsuit was filed that apparently had proof that this woman was going to extort him.

Then the day after that, this lawsuit drops.

Coincidental? Maybe. Definitely weird.

If that IS the case though, i would think his lawyers would keep it under wraps until it goes to trial/settlement.
8 days ago
12/10/09
Chimonos Revenge - Remember there was supposedly some other woman who contacted AB before this lawsuit was filed that apparently had proof that this woman was going to extort him.

If that IS the case though, i would think his lawyers would keep it under wraps until it goes to trial/settlement.

Well, if the only evidence before court comes from her side, he won’t be playing football. 

8 days ago
12/10/09
gtr7816 - Tom's a queer so that is perfectly normal behavior

Shut your mouth! There is no evidence of Tom being gay, only evidence of incest. 

8 days ago
7/26/07
scrapdo - 
Chimonos Revenge - Remember there was supposedly some other woman who contacted AB before this lawsuit was filed that apparently had proof that this woman was going to extort him.

Well, if the only evidence before court comes from her side, he won’t be playing football. 

Yeah, well if the NFL asks for it...then im sure they give their investigators whatever they have

Doesn't mean it's released to the public at that time though

Nfl is supposedly meeting with her next week...because she's getting married this weekend
8 days ago
7/26/07
scrapdo - 
gtr7816 - Tom's a queer so that is perfectly normal behavior

Shut your mouth! There is no evidence of Tom being gay, only evidence of incest. 

Yeah, Rodgers is the guy he's thinking of
Edited: 8 days ago
12/10/09
Chimonos Revenge -
scrapdo - 

Yeah, well if the NFL asks for it...then im sure they give their investigators whatever they have

Doesn't mean it's released to the public at that time though

Nfl is supposedly meeting with her next week...because she's getting married this weekend

I dunno. If the NFL gets it, it’ll be leaked, especially if it HELPS the image of the league for not suspending him. 

A real conundrum, because they only need to find that it’s possible that he did some of these things to take action. So I think he better get to defending himself more effectively than having his slimy agent invoking their daughters on ESPN. 

I just don’t see him keeping evidence to himself in this. He’s done the complete opposite of that in the past both relating to work and to his personal life. That being to his financial detriment has never appeared to be a deterrent. 

8 days ago
7/26/07
I heard someone on sports radio compare this to the Derek Rose case, which im not terribly familiar with