OtherGround Forums Antonio Brown called GM a "cracker" in front of

13 days ago
8/19/19
the team. Imagine if a white player had used a racist term to describe a black or hispanic general manager. He would be kicked out of the league. No one wants equal treatment, they want special treatment.
13 days ago
8/19/19
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27551830/source-ab-initiated-talk-led-mayock-spat
13 days ago
11/4/10

13 days ago
1/1/01

Dude makes tens of millions of dollars to play football and it sounds like he still has a victim mentality.  I can haz opression too?

13 days ago
4/20/17

Drew is delusional in that video. 

13 days ago
1/21/14

What a retard. They should cut him, I don't think anyone else would take a chance on him this year. Maybe next year if he shows he has changed his ways but fuck him.

13 days ago
3/18/02

he is done

13 days ago
8/9/16
Zonion -

Dude makes tens of millions of dollars to play football and it sounds like he still has a victim mentality.  I can haz opression too?

He's just acting like a grown, spoiled brat... Probably surrounds himself with sycophants.. .

I'm really starting to subscribe to the CTE theory though... 

13 days ago
3/18/02

lets not just assume he has a reason to act like a complete baby and asshole

maybe he is just that.  Like Drac said, sycophants...

13 days ago
5/16/19
Adrian Street - the team. Imagine if a white player had used a racist term to describe a black or hispanic general manager. He would be kicked out of the league. No one wants equal treatment, they want special treatment.

Good call TravenBJJ.

Using racial slurs is a death sentence in the NFL.

Just look at Josh Allen. He fell all the way to 7th overall, despite social media posts that contained racial slurs against black peoole

And the Raiders in particular are sensitive to these issues, especially the GM, Mike Mayock.

After all, he just lured Richie Incognito out of retirement, and all that guy did (besides the violwnt threats) was call a team mate a "half n*****)

We need consistency!

13 days ago
8/9/16
Viper has the Lead -
Adrian Street - the team. Imagine if a white player had used a racist term to describe a black or hispanic general manager. He would be kicked out of the league. No one wants equal treatment, they want special treatment.

Good call TravenBJJ.

Just look at Josh Allen. He fell all the way to 7th overall, despite social media posts that contained racial slurs against black peoole

And the Raiders in particular are sensitive to these issues, especially the GM, Mike Mayock.

After all, he just lured Richie Incognito out of retirement, and all that guy did (besides the violwnt threats) was call a team mate a "half n*****)

We need consistency!

In allen's defense,  wasn't he saying "nigga" as in "my nigga".. ? And he might have been quoting movies too... 

So I wouldn't say he was using racial slurs towards black people... 

Its not like he was hard "R"ing when describing teammates or black people in general... 

13 days ago
5/16/19
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
Viper has the Lead -

Good call TravenBJJ.

We need consistency!

In allen's defense,  wasn't he saying "nigga" as in "my nigga".. ? And he might have been quoting movies too... 

Its not like he was hard "R"ing when describing teammates or black people in general... 

Not sure. But I do know that he apologized for it 

Regardless, there is no defense for incognito. And the Raiders obviously didn't care.

All that said, AB seems to have lost his mind and cutting him or whatever makes sense to me

13 days ago
2/8/08
ABCTT_Disco Dracula - 
Viper has the Lead -

Good call TravenBJJ.

We need consistency!

wasn't he like, 12 when this happened?

There is a bit of a difference in saying the word and saying it AT someone in a racial way. I doubt AB is a racist, and he seems like a decent guy in the way he interacts with most people. He just cant handle not getting his way. Being pissed off and yelling something stupid doesn't make you a racist, but if this was a white guy, there would be some major coverage on this.
13 days ago
12/18/09

Any white man who gets offended by being called a cracker or hearing someone else get called a cracker is as soft as they come.  Lol at “but but but whites can’t say n-word” who cares.

13 days ago
5/16/19
SeattlesbigDprolapsedME -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula - 
Viper has the Lead -

Good call TravenBJJ.

We need consistency!

wasn't he like, 12 when this happened?

There is a bit of a difference in saying the word and saying it AT someone in a racial way. I doubt AB is a racist, and he seems like a decent guy in the way he interacts with most people. He just cant handle not getting his way. Being pissed off and yelling something stupid doesn't make you a racist, but if this was a white guy, there would be some major coverage on this.

I believe he was 17.

However, your point is well taken.

13 days ago
11/9/04

Its the fucking raiders....he'll play next week.

Zero repercussions for black dude saying anything remotely racist
13 days ago
12/15/11

The Steelers are better off without him.

13 days ago
3/1/13

SOOOOOO glad the Niners passed on this dude.

13 days ago
4/20/17

The Patriots can fix him.

13 days ago
1/1/01
Bick Koxer - 

Any white man who gets offended by being called a cracker or hearing someone else get called a cracker is as soft as they come.  Lol at “but but but whites can’t say n-word” who cares.

Exactly.

I mean, c'mon - why should everyone be held to the same standard?
13 days ago
1/10/11
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
Viper has the Lead -

Good call TravenBJJ.

We need consistency!

He was also 12

13 days ago
8/9/16
supremexb -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
Viper has the Lead -

Good call TravenBJJ.

We need consistency!

He was also 12

I knew he was young...  I thought maybe 14 or 15... 

Couldnt remember.... 

13 days ago
1/1/01
internet says the Josh Allen tweets were from 2012 and 2013. he's 23 now and 2013 was 6 years ago so he was roughly 17 or so
13 days ago
1/1/01
Bick Koxer - 

I don't think it's a good idea to call your boss any kind of derogatory name in front of other people, no matter how mild

13 days ago
1/1/01
It's okay for the MSM to lie, social media to censor, Antifa to be violent, blacks to be racist...

Hypocrites and cowards.