OtherGround Forums Any higher IQ President than Trump?

9 days ago
9/13/19
I mean, seriously? He just punked the Iranian government like no modern government has ever been punked before. Dude is a fucking GENIOUS...
9 days ago
11/16/08

He has a higher IQ than any of the current Dem challengers, that's for fucking sure.

9 days ago
7/15/02

Pretending this isn’t stupid/trolling, I’d wager Garfield probably has a case for highest IQ. 

9 days ago
9/13/19
I No Kung Foo - 

He has a higher IQ than any of the current Dem challengers, that's for fucking sure.

LOL, no freaking doubt. Its not even close. Man versus boys. And crossdressers.
9 days ago
9/13/19
Piyo - 

Pretending this isn’t stupid/trolling, I’d wager Garfield probably has a case for highest IQ. 

How is that? Did Garfield totally emmasculate an entire goverment in just a few days with a strike on a single person and some sage words?
9 days ago
11/16/08
Bert The Blade - I haven't been there to see the works of all the presidents so I'm sure there been some smart motherfuckers out there. But in my lifetime Trump is tops. Who else has accomplished as much?

Imagine what he could do if there was an honest media and politicians that cared about the country.

9 days ago
9/13/19
I No Kung Foo - 
Bert The Blade - I haven't been there to see the works of all the presidents so I'm sure there been some smart motherfuckers out there. But in my lifetime Trump is tops. Who else has accomplished as much?

Imagine what he could do if there was an honest media and politicians that cared about the country.

So true. 3 years of Russian BS. Stupid fucking impeachment BS that is so important that Pelosi withholds it from the Senate. What this guy could have achieved.... amazing to think about when you think about what he DID achieve given all those BS distrations...
9 days ago
7/24/16
Piyo -

What? We've never had a cat President. Duh. 

Edited: 9 days ago
5/22/05
Bert The Blade - I haven't been there to see the works of all the presidents so I'm sure there been some smart motherfuckers out there. But in my lifetime Trump is tops. Who else has accomplished as much?

People who say this demonstrate they get all their historical knowledge from southpark or facebook memes.
7/24/16
PwnedCakes -
I No Kung Foo - 

So true. 3 years of Russian BS. Stupid fucking impeachment BS that is so important that Pelosi withholds it from the Senate. What this guy could have achieved.... amazing to think about when you think about what he DID achieve given all those BS distrations...

The way he's stacked the courts with young, conservative judges at the federal level is unprecedented for a President in two - terms and Trump has pulled it off in under one. And he's far from done. The best part is the retards in the msm don't focus on it because they're too busy whining about Russia and Ukraine and defending the Ayatollah's honor.

9 days ago
9/13/19
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT - 
PwnedCakes -
I No Kung Foo - 

The way he's stacked the courts with young, conservative judges at the federal level is unprecedented for a President in two - terms and Trump has pulled it off in under one. And he's far from done. The best part is the retards in the msm don't focus on it because they're too busy whining about Russia and Ukraine and defending the Ayatollah's honor.

Dang, those dipshits had me distracted. Amazing. He TOTALLY takes it to the next level...
9 days ago
6/2/14

I guarantee if he took the SAT he would score under 1000.

I'd love to see SAT scores and IQ results of every president and presidential candidate.

9 days ago
10/31/13

There are 2 epidemic mental illnesses present in the world today that are at odds with each other,     TDS and IBTB.  I'll let you figure out which one you have and how to deal with it when this is all over.  Trump will be dead by then and the truth will slowly leak out like toxic waste from a rusty drum.  It always does, eventually.

9 days ago
4/12/04
PwnedCakes - I mean, seriously? He just punked the Iranian government like no modern government has ever been punked before. Dude is a fucking GENIOUS...

Not a fan of Trump, but I'll admit that the USA came out as a winner in assassinating that Iranian general.
9 days ago
7/13/17
banco -
Bert The Blade - I haven't been there to see the works of all the presidents so I'm sure there been some smart motherfuckers out there. But in my lifetime Trump is tops. Who else has accomplished as much?

People who say this demonstrate they get all their historical knowledge from southpark or facebook memes.

As accurate as Rachel maddow 

9 days ago
6/30/03

Bro, super high IQ! Probably like 160+! I'm sure he mastered differential equations when he was like 12.

Lol. Jesus christ some of you people are weird 

9 days ago
11/1/06

Ugh. The guy may have been smart before he got dementia but if that was the case why did he threaten to sue his college if it released his academic transcript? Because he is so secure about his academic results? Didn't one his lecturers call him stupid? 

9 days ago
11/1/06

Here's a challenge. Name a single time Trump has ever spoken in detail on any subject. I'll wait. 

9 days ago
1/1/01
LoveToChoke - 

Ugh. The guy may have been smart before he got dementia but if that was the case why did he threaten to sue his college if it released his academic transcript? Because he is so secure about his academic results? Didn't one his lecturers call him stupid? 

One of his old profs from Wharton called him "the dumbest goddamn student I ever had."

According to one of his biographers, Trump only got into Wharton because his older brother Fred knew someone at the admission office.

11/20/13

Trump believes all kinds of nonsense because he doesn't know how to determine truth. Maybe he should apply some of his super intelligence into epistemology.

That is, when of one of us dummies explain it him.

9 days ago
11/14/11
ksacs revenge -

Trump believes all kinds of nonsense because he doesn't know how to determine truth. Maybe he should apply some of his super intelligence into epistemology.

That is, when of one of us dummies explain it him.

too busy he has time and ftl travel on his plate right now.

11/11/13
LoveToChoke -

Here's a challenge. Name a single time Trump has ever spoken in detail on any subject. I'll wait. 

Last night.

Subject - Your mom

9 days ago
1/1/01

Geniuses don’t have their lawyers theaten their schools to keep their grades private

8 days ago
1/1/01
Higher IQ? While I am in no way a fan, Bill Clinton was most likely genius-level. Most likely highest of the modern era. Highest of all probably goes to Thomas Jefferson.
8 days ago
6/13/09
phydeau - Higher IQ? While I am in no way a fan, Bill Clinton was most likely genius-level. Most likely highest of the modern era. Highest of all probably goes to Thomas Jefferson.

phydeau is right.

Clinton supposed had the highest IQ of modern presidents: 156.

Trump has made unsubstantiated claims of a higher IQ than that, but I doubt it.