OtherGround Forums Anyone been on any sex vacations?

9/11/20 10:43 AM
11/17/10

when we were planning our honeymoon to costa rica over a decade ago, i included Jaco on our list of places we wanted to check out wiht the local travel agency over there

the guy asked me "Mr. Limbo, why did you include Jaco on your list?"

i told him i read that it was a surf town with bars and he replied

"ummm...hehe, Jaco is a bit too . . . . . . heavy for a newly wed couple on their honeymoon."

i aske dfor clarification and he replied

"I will be straight up with you Mr. Limbo.  jaco is where you go to get coke and whores "

9/11/20 12:18 PM
2/12/14
Region Rat -

I live in Colombia half the year. It's a great place for fucking haha. Just try and see some of the country while you're there also haha. Parque Lleras and Mileroticos Is your friend if you're going to Medellin

Is it safe in Medellin?

How is the food and entertainment?

The Colombians I met in the US speak less english than other Latinos is this also true in Colombia?

Will the Cab Drivers try to rip you off?

9/11/20 12:42 PM
3/13/02

I definitely haven’t. But I flew to Thailand from Australia with a friend for a training camp back in 2010. As soon as I got the the departure gate, I noticed about half the people there were men around 50-60. Wearing leather jackets, jeans n other “cool” clothes. With badly dyed hair, all seemingly clinging onto their long gone youth, and all with a creepy vibe to them. Turned to my friend like “wtf is with all these weirdo old guys” He’d been to Thailand before and explained they were all going for sex tourism. Seemed really gross to me. 

9/11/20 12:54 PM
7/15/04

9/11/20 2:32 PM
8/4/11
Josh -
bonzo79 - 
dangerboy12 -

I havent had sex on vacation in 20 years or more.

Once i got my own place, i really feel uncomfortable having sex outside of my own bed. Much less my own area code.

Yeah I usually require women to shower before going in my bed or hotel. 

Got to be the away team sometime right?

Im overdue for some travel

9/11/20 3:02 PM
9/22/16
If you go to Thailand, my advice is rent a one-bedroom condo (not a studio) on AirBNB. In places like Pattaya or Phuket, if you want someone to fuck your brains out, hook up with a backpacker chick who's staying at a hostel. They are easy to find, and when when they are presented an opportunity to come back to your air-conditioned condo, will fuck your brains out. It's what they are there for, too.
9/11/20 5:18 PM
3/16/15
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Josh, yes or no, have you ever pimped a woman?

It doesn't matter her age.

Have you ever pimped a woman? Have you received a payment for a woman to have sex with a man?

Yes or no?

I, for one, am SHOCKED that Josh ignored this honest question.

9/11/20 5:42 PM
12/11/14

Shop local. Go to your tinder page and start hunting. 

9/11/20 6:51 PM
1/1/01
Good thread

Amsterdam

Mentioned before. Hot whores from all over the world. I smashed a beautiful eastern euro or Russian one on night 1. Absolute beauty & thrilling going up to her room on the red light street into a red lit room & overlooking the red light district. She wound up a kitchen timer & put 15 min on it. I busted in 10. She was a 9.5 & true pro. Really nice place with sex toys & offered to get a gf next time

Banged a Romanian chick in another area of town. A real spinner & also very hot. We hung out a day later and smoked some weed & rode bikes to a park. Fucked her again no charge. She claimed she was a tourist just making some $ white traveling

Fucked a couple other whores there . 75 euros and some great looking beauty’s !
Amsterdam is a lovely city & great food. Legal weed , hash with cool coffee shops.
Lots of whores ...

Tijuana / Nogales / Mexico
Have fucked dozens of girls south of the border. Tijuana’s Hong Kong’s is a great establishment
Lots of whores & decent rates. Close to California
Tijuana strip clubs / whore houses are fun atmosphere

Nogales - years ago was great. Last time I was there it was shady & no pop strip clubs like lord blacks & Rios of the early 2000s . Smashed 7 whores in one day there & on a epic drug / whore party
Seriously banged some 9s whores & drunk American girls down there
9/11/20 6:52 PM
9/8/02
jake11 - 
jcross -

You do realize that AIDS is still a thing, right???

do you realize how low of a risk it is for a hetero guy to get it, having hetero, vaginal sex?  

with a condom, the chances of getting HIV are almost nothing.    

not that I would risk getting it, or taking it lightly but there are also a shit ton of commercials on TV every day for what seems like a variety of different drugs people can take that allow them to go have unprotected sex with HIV+ people and not get infected themselves.  the commercials are obviously geared towards gay dudes but they don't come right out and say it.     If I was ever going to go on one of these sex vacation things, I'd just ask my doctor to prescribe one of these drugs so my chances of getting it from hetero vag sex would be reduced even more.   

He is probably also hiding in his house with a mask on because of the "VIRUS" that's killing 80 year olds in the North East.
9/12/20 1:02 AM
9/18/12
bigD13B -

I definitely haven’t. But I flew to Thailand from Australia with a friend for a training camp back in 2010. As soon as I got the the departure gate, I noticed about half the people there were men around 50-60. Wearing leather jackets, jeans n other “cool” clothes. With badly dyed hair, all seemingly clinging onto their long gone youth, and all with a creepy vibe to them. Turned to my friend like “wtf is with all these weirdo old guys” He’d been to Thailand before and explained they were all going for sex tourism. Seemed really gross to me. 

Icky

9/12/20 2:06 AM
6/3/11
Windy City -
Region Rat -

I live in Colombia half the year. It's a great place for fucking haha. Just try and see some of the country while you're there also haha. Parque Lleras and Mileroticos Is your friend if you're going to Medellin

Is it safe in Medellin?

How is the food and entertainment?

The Colombians I met in the US speak less english than other Latinos is this also true in Colombia?

Will the Cab Drivers try to rip you off?

Medellín Is safe yes, food is good, Colombianos don't like spicy food. The cabs have meters in Medellin. Tons of things to do other than just a fuck tour. But it's a great place for a fuck fest also

9/12/20 2:21 AM
6/5/05
rhino x2 - Good thread

Amsterdam

Mentioned before. Hot whores from all over the world. I smashed a beautiful eastern euro or Russian one on night 1. Absolute beauty & thrilling going up to her room on the red light street into a red lit room & overlooking the red light district. She wound up a kitchen timer & put 15 min on it. I busted in 10. She was a 9.5 & true pro. Really nice place with sex toys & offered to get a gf next time

Banged a Romanian chick in another area of town. A real spinner & also very hot. We hung out a day later and smoked some weed & rode bikes to a park. Fucked her again no charge. She claimed she was a tourist just making some $ white traveling

Fucked a couple other whores there . 75 euros and some great looking beauty’s !
Amsterdam is a lovely city & great food. Legal weed , hash with cool coffee shops.
Lots of whores ...

Tijuana / Nogales / Mexico
Have fucked dozens of girls south of the border. Tijuana’s Hong Kong’s is a great establishment
Lots of whores & decent rates. Close to California
Tijuana strip clubs / whore houses are fun atmosphere

Nogales - years ago was great. Last time I was there it was shady & no pop strip clubs like lord blacks & Rios of the early 2000s . Smashed 7 whores in one day there & on a epic drug / whore party
Seriously banged some 9s whores & drunk American girls down there

Hk rules. I have a million stories but the og is fucking weird now and not a place to divulge. In the good ol days i even went with another person from this forum. 

9/12/20 2:43 AM
2/28/03

My friend goes to Vienna to a place called golden times.  60 bucks and you can have a 10. 

there is a pool all the naked girls lounge around nude. They will walk up and grab your junk to try and coax you into the back 

there’s a grouo shower area where the girls play. 

they have good food and TVs playing sports.  You can stay all day if you want 

9/12/20 2:56 AM
3/7/03

N

9/12/20 2:57 AM
7/29/02

9/12/20 12:08 PM
2/28/03

9/12/20 2:14 PM
6/30/07

When I hear "sex vacation" I usually immediately think it sounds pretty gross and if I'm being honest I'm going to assume 15 year old girls are involved. At best. 

Fucking gross.

9/24/20 12:43 PM
9/3/14

ttt for OP 

9/24/20 12:45 PM
1/1/01
Mountain Medic - 

When I hear "sex vacation" I usually immediately think it sounds pretty gross and if I'm being honest I'm going to assume 15 year old girls are involved. At best. 

Fucking gross.

And bitchy 35 year olds at worst, amirite?