OtherGround Forums Anyone else super not into pot culture?

5 days ago
1/1/01

I think MJ is great. But I hate stoners. 

5 days ago
4/29/09

I'm a smoker from way back and can't stand it. 

5 days ago
11/9/18
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -

I smoke all day but I've never really thought of it as a culture. I've also been told many many times I don't act any different when I'm stoned or not.  I haven't been accused of smelling like weed in like 7 years either.

You sound very productive.

5 days ago
9/18/13

Never done it, but I imagine if I did I probably wouldn't be able to stop sucking dicks.

5 days ago
7/22/04
never liked the culture and dont understand the need for it or booze or "recreational prescription drug use"

I tried pot a couple of times waaay back in the day can only say it got me high once and I did not enjoy the sensation at all.

weed culture is like vegan culture or evangelical culture.
5 days ago
3/25/19

I don't do marijuana because I am not a loser druggie :)

5 days ago
12/6/14
MM8 -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -

I smoke all day but I've never really thought of it as a culture. I've also been told many many times I don't act any different when I'm stoned or not.  I haven't been accused of smelling like weed in like 7 years either.

You sound very productive.

Yep that's what my Adderall is for. 

5 days ago
1/16/19

Not into pot culture, but into pot for sure. I’m sure some of you knock back beers, painkillers, or your add meds on the daily, but that devil’s lettuce though...the fuck outta here. You should just say that you hate lazy wastes of skin or dirt bags. Then at least you’re not limiting yourself to just the dope smokers.

5 days ago
8/25/07

If it were not for the juvenile subculture marijuana created, it would 100% be legal.  It's the dumbest shit ever.  

5 days ago
6/26/06
QuietLittleHillbilly -

Not into pot culture, but into pot for sure. I’m sure some of you knock back beers, painkillers, or your add meds on the daily, but that devil’s lettuce though...the fuck outta here. You should just say that you hate lazy wastes of skin or dirt bags. Then at least you’re not limiting yourself to just the dope smokers.

I said with me it's the alertness and smell .   Like when a girl drinks to glass eyes I hate it the same.   I know a lot of daily pot users that are smart and productive 

5 days ago
1/16/19
Girly -
QuietLittleHillbilly -

I said with me it's the alertness and smell .   Like when a girl drinks to glass eyes I hate it the same.   I know a lot of daily pot users that are smart and productive 

I get you. Wasn’t calling out you specifically, just felt the hypocracy getting pretty thick. We all have our vices. While I am a daily smoker, I work first and don’t partake until the evening hours. I know a couple of people who smoke all day everyday. One is productive and upstanding and the other a waste of skin. I think if you’re lazy, pot is not going to help you. Conversely, if you a wired to want to get shit done, then pot won’t stop you.

5 days ago
6/26/06
QuietLittleHillbilly -
Girly -
QuietLittleHillbilly -

I get you. Wasn’t calling out you specifically, just felt the hypocracy getting pretty thick. We all have our vices. While I am a daily smoker, I work first and don’t partake until the evening hours. I know a couple of people who smoke all day everyday. One is productive and upstanding and the other a waste of skin. I think if you’re lazy, pot is not going to help you. Conversely, if you a wired to want to get shit done, then pot won’t stop you.

Yeah I know of some people where every activity calls for blazing up first.  Like I don't need a beer to go cross country ski or watch baseball game .  

5 days ago
10/8/13

I'm a long time smoker but I've never really got into the culture aspect of it. It's great for when I get off work and want to relax. It's basically the same thing as having a beer it's just different.

5 days ago
11/17/10

Just ate 70 milligrams of a sativa edible

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

5 days ago
1/16/19
In Limbo -

Lolol, have fun man.

5 days ago
5/23/07
I smoke everyday and think pot culture is retarded. Usually start my day with a coffee and a hoot (eca stack and hoot recently). If I'm working from home for the day I'll usually partake all day...if I'm at clients thru the day I won't have any again until I get home.
5 days ago
11/17/10

I also smoke everyday and have for the past 20 + yrs

I agree that i am addicted and i smoke at inappropriate times (relative to societal norms)

I agree that pothead culture is stupid childish and makes me feel embarrassed when someone is totally into that.

However i also agree that my weed use has been a net positive, overall, to my life

5 days ago
6/26/06
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - I smoke everyday and think pot culture is retarded. Usually start my day with a coffee and a hoot (eca stack and hoot recently). If I'm working from home for the day I'll usually partake all day...if I'm at clients thru the day I won't have any again until I get home.

Doesn't it make you lethargic ?  Are there some types that affect you differently?

5 days ago
11/17/10
QuietLittleHillbilly -
In Limbo -

Lolol, have fun man.

having fun

Im not wrecked but im def feeling nice

5 days ago
10/8/13
Girly -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - I smoke everyday and think pot culture is retarded. Usually start my day with a coffee and a hoot (eca stack and hoot recently). If I'm working from home for the day I'll usually partake all day...if I'm at clients thru the day I won't have any again until I get home.

Doesn't it make you lethargic ?  Are there some types that affect you differently?

Long time usage has a tolerance that's built in. Most people can smoke all day and still function regularly. Think about if a person drank for 20 years but were still getting drunk off the first beer.