OtherGround Forums Anyone getting shredded for summer? Get in here?

7/11/19 6:58 PM
6/16/10
Neil McCauley -
STD Machine -
BJ Penn Forever -
STD Machine -
BJ Penn Forever -
STD Machine - 

This thread is so funny.

What do you mean this thread is so funny. The way it reads? Funny how, I mean whats funny about it? Funny how? Maybe its me I'm a little fucked up really, the threads funny how like its a clown, here to amuse you? It makes you laugh, here to amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? What the fuck is so funny about the thread. Funny how, how is it funny?

reminds of the Jersey Shore, gym tan laundry thing but everybody here is old. I also think its funny that everybody is showing half naked pics of each other on an all male forum to get approval. The tanning thing is hilarious to me.

Posting pics of the food is hilarious. I think of the guys in the kitchen thinking "fuck I'm so awesome, let me take a picture of my food and post it on the OG." I'm assuming this stuff goes straight to facebook too, and I visualize them checking FB every five seconds for "likes" and feedback.

I have very low self esteem as well and worked out, watched my diet, and all this crap too until about 32. I then retired from giving a shit about what other people thought and became about 50 times happier. Life is too short to worry all day about how I look for people I don't give a shit about.

I like a lot of the guys on this thread, I'm not knocking but I just think its funny.

I hear ya but lots of people in this thread just want to get stronger, faster, more flexible, lose weight, get back on track, improve their lifestyle, eat better, improve stress management, ect... everyones different. I don't think you can paint everyone with your Jersey Shore brush.

I myself want to become stronger because I enjoy lifting and had gotten away from it for years, it used to be my favorite hobby. I want to get abs because its been too long since I've had them and I became very unhappy with all the extra weight I was carrying in the middle. Don't have facebook and not trying to impress anyone. This is just about me improving me. Has zero to do with impressing anyone, its just about me achieving new goals.

Also the title of the thread contradicts your statement. Its about people wanting to get better bodies and become tan to show off in the summer with their shirts off.

I am the only one who wanted to get tanned bro.  I do have the jacked part already covered though. Perhaps that is the natural evolution? 10 days of melanotan 2 and I am more tanned than ive ever been. I love this stuff. Gimme another month snd I'll be able to cover BBC fetish's for women. A blonde haired blue eyed black man. Its coming bros. I have only had one strange boner so far; wiring up a controller in an elevator machine room I got the hardest cock ever. No sexual thoughts. Just a hard on for 5 min. Luckily im rocking thick carharts cause I got a piece on me. I think I took 1 mg the night before. I usually take 0.5 mg a day. 

Neil, can you explain the tanning supplement please. I've never heard of it (I'm naturally tanned year round) but my girlfriend is always complaining that she should be more tanned....hard in our winter though.

Thanks in advance.

7/11/19 7:40 PM
12/13/11
Tight.Anik -
Neil McCauley -
STD Machine -
BJ Penn Forever -
STD Machine -
BJ Penn Forever -
STD Machine - 

This thread is so funny.

What do you mean this thread is so funny. The way it reads? Funny how, I mean whats funny about it? Funny how? Maybe its me I'm a little fucked up really, the threads funny how like its a clown, here to amuse you? It makes you laugh, here to amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? What the fuck is so funny about the thread. Funny how, how is it funny?

reminds of the Jersey Shore, gym tan laundry thing but everybody here is old. I also think its funny that everybody is showing half naked pics of each other on an all male forum to get approval. The tanning thing is hilarious to me.

Posting pics of the food is hilarious. I think of the guys in the kitchen thinking "fuck I'm so awesome, let me take a picture of my food and post it on the OG." I'm assuming this stuff goes straight to facebook too, and I visualize them checking FB every five seconds for "likes" and feedback.

I have very low self esteem as well and worked out, watched my diet, and all this crap too until about 32. I then retired from giving a shit about what other people thought and became about 50 times happier. Life is too short to worry all day about how I look for people I don't give a shit about.

I like a lot of the guys on this thread, I'm not knocking but I just think its funny.

I hear ya but lots of people in this thread just want to get stronger, faster, more flexible, lose weight, get back on track, improve their lifestyle, eat better, improve stress management, ect... everyones different. I don't think you can paint everyone with your Jersey Shore brush.

I myself want to become stronger because I enjoy lifting and had gotten away from it for years, it used to be my favorite hobby. I want to get abs because its been too long since I've had them and I became very unhappy with all the extra weight I was carrying in the middle. Don't have facebook and not trying to impress anyone. This is just about me improving me. Has zero to do with impressing anyone, its just about me achieving new goals.

Also the title of the thread contradicts your statement. Its about people wanting to get better bodies and become tan to show off in the summer with their shirts off.

I am the only one who wanted to get tanned bro.  I do have the jacked part already covered though. Perhaps that is the natural evolution? 10 days of melanotan 2 and I am more tanned than ive ever been. I love this stuff. Gimme another month snd I'll be able to cover BBC fetish's for women. A blonde haired blue eyed black man. Its coming bros. I have only had one strange boner so far; wiring up a controller in an elevator machine room I got the hardest cock ever. No sexual thoughts. Just a hard on for 5 min. Luckily im rocking thick carharts cause I got a piece on me. I think I took 1 mg the night before. I usually take 0.5 mg a day. 

Neil, can you explain the tanning supplement please. I've never heard of it (I'm naturally tanned year round) but my girlfriend is always complaining that she should be more tanned....hard in our winter though.

Thanks in advance.

You get some insulin syringes, bacteriostatic water for making the solution and some melanotan 2. It comes in 10 mg vial. I take 0.5 mg before going tanning. So thats roughly 20 doses per vile. You inject into subcutaneous fat. Some people get side effects like new moles but I havent because I only use right before tanning and not on days I dont tan. My existing freckles / moles did darken but I have so few its not a big deal.  There is mild nausea right after taking for a few hours but it seems to get less and less severe as you continue taking it. I can link a good guide to taking it when I get back to my home pc. 

Edited: 7/11/19 7:41 PM
12/13/11

I am black as fuck as you can see below

7/11/19 7:46 PM
1/1/01
Neil McCauley - 
Tight.Anik -
Neil McCauley -
STD Machine -
BJ Penn Forever -
STD Machine -
BJ Penn Forever -
STD Machine - 

This thread is so funny.

Thanks in advance.

You get some insulin syringes, bacteriostatic water for making the solution and some melanotan 2. It comes in 10 mg vial. I take 0.5 mg before going tanning. So thats roughly 20 doses per vile. You inject into subcutaneous fat. Some people get side effects like new moles but I havent because I only use right before tanning and not on days I dont tan. My existing freckles / moles did darken but I have so few its not a big deal.  There is mild nausea right after taking for a few hours but it seems to get less and less severe as you continue taking it. I can link a good guide to taking it when I get back to my home pc. 

lol. All that so you can get darker than you're supposed to be?

I guess...

Ever see albino black people? Not a good look. You will be the reverse of that. Or maybe like some white dude in an old movie made up to play a mexican bandit or something cause they didn't want a real one around.

Just joking, btw. I know you're all touchy about your looks. Don't go off on me. Please, I beg of you. You're probably way more intimidating now that you are darker. Can you flare your nostrils?
7/11/19 7:49 PM
12/13/11

7/11/19 7:57 PM
12/13/11
PeteyWheatstraw -
Neil McCauley - 
Tight.Anik -
Neil McCauley -
STD Machine -
BJ Penn Forever -
STD Machine -
BJ Penn Forever -
STD Machine - 

This thread is so funny.

Thanks in advance.

I guess...

Ever see albino black people? Not a good look. You will be the reverse of that. Or maybe like some white dude in an old movie made up to play a mexican bandit or something cause they didn't want a real one around.

Just joking, btw. I know you're all touchy about your looks. Don't go off on me. Please, I beg of you. You're probably way more intimidating now that you are darker. Can you flare your nostrils?

I Look good bro. Women stare at me everywhere I go. They already did bit with such a gloriois tan its next level. When I unleash my perfect white smile to contrast with my black face I can see them leaking down their pant legs. My teeth as also unusually white. I use this stuff that comes in a syring from the dentist. I believe its made from hydrogen peroxide. 

7/11/19 9:19 PM
1/1/01
Neil McCauley - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
Neil McCauley - 
Tight.Anik -
Neil McCauley -
STD Machine -
BJ Penn Forever -
STD Machine -
BJ Penn Forever -
STD Machine - 

This thread is so funny.

Thanks in advance.

I guess...

I Look good bro. Women stare at me everywhere I go. They already did bit with such a gloriois tan its next level. When I unleash my perfect white smile to contrast with my black face I can see them leaking down their pant legs. My teeth as also unusually white. I use this stuff that comes in a syring from the dentist. I believe its made from hydrogen peroxide. 

Nice. You should get a jeri curl wig like the dude that pretended to be black in that 80's movie Soul Man.
7/11/19 11:50 PM
12/13/11
PeteyWheatstraw -
Neil McCauley - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
Neil McCauley - 
Tight.Anik -
Neil McCauley -
STD Machine -
BJ Penn Forever -
STD Machine -
BJ Penn Forever -
STD Machine - 

This thread is so funny.

Thanks in advance.

I guess...

Nice. You should get a jeri curl wig like the dude that pretended to be black in that 80's movie Soul Man.

Not a bad idea. maybe use it to go as eazy e for next halloween. I will be blacker than eazy was if I keep it up by october.

7/11/19 11:53 PM
1/13/11

Stray, what’s your calf regimen?  I’ve always wanted thick meaty lower leg sticks.  

7/12/19 1:58 AM
5/4/14
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Stray, what’s your calf regimen?  I’ve always wanted thick meaty lower leg sticks.  

Edited: 7/12/19 4:46 AM
10/1/02

In case anyone here is interested, I have a book that I sell on Amazon: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 30 Days

It revolves around "flexible dieting" or basically making sure you don't go over your macros. But what macros? And how many? How many of each? Is it the same for everyone? Of course not.

In the book, I make it easy to figure out how many calories YOU need to eat and more accurately how many grams of protein, carbs, and fat you should eat each day to lose 10 pounds in 30 days. 

Along with the diet part, I specify a great set of exercises that focus on building muscle while burning lots of fat as well as HIIT exercises (high intensity interval training) like my "12 Minute HIIT" - a great morning workout in only 12 minutes guaranteed to make you sweat! The idea is that by doing a high intensity workout in the morning, you will beniefit from the "afterburn" effect - you will keep you burning calories long after your workout is done. 

It has been selling for $9.99 forever but if anyone is interested I can put it on "free promo" so that you can get it for free. All I ask is that you leave me a 5 star review. ("review" can be a few words) and maybe share on your social media if you would be so kind. 

Let me know if you want, and I can set it for hopefully Saturday free promo. 

7/13/19 11:43 AM
1/23/06
Got my core back, almost a 6 pack, the only downside is boxers start to fit loosely. Ran over 30 miles each of the last 4 months. I think your running ability doesn't improve that much, rather your ability to run when you don't want to or discipline becomes greater.

Need to do more ab focused exercises.
7/13/19 1:05 PM
4/27/11

I hit 405lbs squat finally. 

Edited: 7/13/19 1:41 PM
5/4/14
cuzzi -

I hit 405lbs squat finally. 

Awesome homie. I haven’t squatted 405 pounds in almost a decade. The thought of it makes my hip hurt. Lol. 

I slid into town for a workout at the community center after being at the lake for a week. Keep grinding boys. I have three weeks to go to hit my goal. 

7/14/19 3:19 AM
12/13/11

saw some bigger more tanned and shredded than me today. humbling even if they are on roids.
7/14/19 6:28 AM
6/16/10
Neil McCauley -
Tight.Anik -
Neil McCauley -
STD Machine -
BJ Penn Forever -
STD Machine -
BJ Penn Forever -
STD Machine - 

This thread is so funny.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you. I appreciate the info.

7/14/19 10:54 AM
9/7/11

Blacked out my tats because I don’t want my friends that come on here fucking with me lol I would rather stay a lurker. This is about 2 months of true work. Confidence is way up. Sorry for the gay dick root pic
7/14/19 12:11 PM
5/4/14
MoreThai22 -

Blacked out my tats because I don’t want my friends that come on here fucking with me lol I would rather stay a lurker. This is about 2 months of true work. Confidence is way up. Sorry for the gay dick root pic

Awesome progress brotha. Curious about what the end goal is. Starting weight and current weight? 

7/14/19 12:42 PM
5/10/03

Did the Murph workout for the first time. Supposed to do it with a 20lb weighted vest but I went no vest. 

Run 1 mile 100 pull ups, 200 push ups 300 squats Run 1 mile. I finished 46:01. Think with better planning on how to spread out the bodyweight exercises to reduce rest time along with pushing the pace more running i’ll be down in 40 minute range in no time! Then i’ll grab a vest. Gonna do it on Sundays going forward.

7/15/19 12:41 PM
9/7/11
Straydog24 -
MoreThai22 -

Awesome progress brotha. Curious about what the end goal is. Starting weight and current weight? 

Thanks man, started at 183, current weight is 172. Just want to be shredded but still be a little beefy. I’m in my experimental stage on what works for my body and what does not. It all resulted in my diet and my alcohol consumption. When I slowed down the drinking every weekend weight was just melting off.

7/16/19 12:20 AM
12/13/11

me and my home boy having a mid hike pose down; just a couple of tanned cunts getting after it. he is 6'5 btw. makes me look small. we are same weight but im 6'0.
7/16/19 12:21 AM
4/6/19
Neil McCauley -

me and my home boy having a mid hike pose down; just a couple of tanned cunts getting after it. he is 6'5 btw. makes me look small. we are same weight but im 6'0.

small as in arny v columbu

7/16/19 12:23 AM
12/13/11

need to get leaner to show off the dorian yates christmas tree lower back
7/16/19 12:35 AM
9/6/11

I have not seen bigwig post in a long time . You still on here . I took a break.  

7/16/19 12:43 AM
11/1/03

OK late addition. Recovered from nasty case of shingles and a drunken fall in bathubtub [hurt shoulder]. Went to gym for first time in 5 months today, have a lot of catching up to do.