OtherGround Forums Anyone getting shredded for summer? Get in here?

9/12/19 7:23 PM
10/25/08

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0VS6Cm8mDHPwFuZKTzcPX0muQ

Edited: 9/12/19 7:34 PM
9/6/11
Jacks Wasted Life -

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0VS6Cm8mDHPwFuZKTzcPX0muQ

I would say probably 14 or close 

9/12/19 9:38 PM
10/25/08

Thanks man...I’ve been trying to guestimate without having access to calipers or anything.

9/12/19 9:44 PM
6/28/10
Neil McCauley -

for the guy that said I have tiny arms and ecto wrists. come at me bro.

yo, take this pic of me mid rep, bro.

9/12/19 10:06 PM
12/13/11
BrckNoHitBk -
Neil McCauley -

in the imaginary world of you actually having a bro, what do you think you'd get him to take a picture of you doing? masturbating for the 12th time that day to the type of women I bang on a regular basis because your fat ugly cheeto fingered miserable cunt of a human self can only dream of that? I can see why you dont post any pictures. 

9/12/19 10:50 PM
1/1/01
Neil McCauley -
BrckNoHitBk -
Neil McCauley -

in the imaginary world of you actually having a bro, what do you think you'd get him to take a picture of you doing? masturbating for the 12th time that day to the type of women I bang on a regular basis because your fat ugly cheeto fingered miserable cunt of a human self can only dream of that? I can see why you dont post any pictures. 

You're the most unoriginal and unfunny person on here. You repeat the same things over and over. 

9/12/19 10:50 PM
1/1/01

You need new material. 99% of your 8k posts are the same repeated nonsense. 

9/12/19 11:21 PM
1/1/01
j-money - 
Neil McCauley -
BrckNoHitBk -
Neil McCauley -

You're the most unoriginal and unfunny person on here. You repeat the same things over and over. 

Hey man! You better chill out. NOBODY is better at exercising than my man Neil. When you work out as hard as he does, you don't need personality. When he hangs out he doesn't even need to speak, he just takes his shirt off and communicates with a variety of unique flexes.
9/12/19 11:59 PM
1/1/01
PeteyWheatstraw - 
j-money - 
Neil McCauley -
BrckNoHitBk -
Neil McCauley -

Hey man! You better chill out. NOBODY is better at exercising than my man Neil. When you work out as hard as he does, you don't need personality. When he hangs out he doesn't even need to speak, he just takes his shirt off and communicates with a variety of unique flexes.

Lol He's already smashed 3 supermodels since you made your last post.
9/13/19 12:22 AM
12/13/11

The people that actually live a health and fitness lifestyle respect my hustle. And I always show respect to others hustling like I am. game recognizes game.

and on the opposite side of the coin, losers hate  on me because they are jealous and secretly despise themself because they don't have the willpower to make the necessary changes to alter their miserable lives. 

just one person talking shit post a picture of yourself. you all look like shit. that's why you talk shit and dont post a picture. 

9/13/19 12:24 AM
5/4/14
Neil McCauley -

The people that actually live a health and fitness lifestyle respect my hustle. And I always show respect to others hustling like I am. game recognizes game.

and on the opposite side of the coin, losers hate  on me because they are jealous and secretly despise themself because they don't have the willpower to make the necessary changes to alter their miserable lives. 

just one person talking shit post a picture of yourself. you all look like shit. that's why you talk shit and dont post a picture. 

I just want want BrckNoHtBck to post a pic. Dude is a human vagina. 

9/13/19 12:46 AM
12/13/11
Straydog24 -
Neil McCauley -

I just want want BrckNoHtBck to post a pic. Dude is a human vagina. 

he wont. if he looked like us he wouldn't be a hater. he looks like shit 100%. that's why shit spews out of his mouth. he cant help it. same with the rest of these clowns. 

9/13/19 1:02 AM
1/1/01
j-money - 
PeteyWheatstraw - 
j-money - 
Neil McCauley -
BrckNoHitBk -
Neil McCauley -

Only 3? Hmm, must be a slow day. Actually I think he just had less time available today due to increased weightlifting and tanning.

Some days we muscle bound pimps have to allot more time to the personal maintenance than satisfying the ladies. Keeping Production balanced with Production Capability is key for effectiveness. It's a little frustrating for all parties involved, but you know, that's just the struggle.
9/13/19 9:53 AM
1/1/01
PeteyWheatstraw -
j-money - 
PeteyWheatstraw - 
j-money - 
Neil McCauley -
BrckNoHitBk -
Neil McCauley -

Only 3? Hmm, must be a slow day. Actually I think he just had less time available today due to increased weightlifting and tanning.

Some days we muscle bound pimps have to allot more time to the personal maintenance than satisfying the ladies. Keeping Production balanced with Production Capability is key for effectiveness. It's a little frustrating for all parties involved, but you know, that's just the struggle.

He bangs chicks while he's in the gym, bro!!! He had an orgy in a tanning bed just last week!!! Stop being jealous!!!!

26 days ago
1/1/01

Well, I had been exercising every day other than Sunday and getting stronger bit by bit until I hurt my neck straining on pushups of all things almost 3 weeks ago. Haven't done shit since then, but I've been clean from tobacco and weed for what will be 2 weeks come Thursday and have lost a good few pounds from keeping my diet in check. Normally people gain when they quit tobacco. I think the lack of munchies from quitting weed at the same time is proving to be the biggest thing keeping my diet clean. Not only have I been able to control my hunger better, but I'm also eating much cleaner. I haven't eaten any sugar based sweets in at least a week, probably longer.

I've been sleeping like total shit and my back is fucked from this futon (just moved last minute at beginning of the month), but I just got a piece of memory foam for it so I'm hopeful my sleep improves. I've been a real zombie lately as a result. I now have a pool to go lay out at. Much to the dismay of the insecure men in this apartment complex. I have been getting a fair amount of looks from sexy and fit women, but I still pound the fat bottom. She's a better workout for me anyways. 

26 days ago
1/1/01
"I've been sleeping like total shit and my back is fucked from this futon (just moved last minute at beginning of the month), but I just got a piece of memory foam for it so I'm hopeful my sleep improves"

You just picked up a chunk of memory foam to toss on the old futon for increased comfort? That's funny to me for some reason. Like it's gonna make a shitty futon any better. Maybe it will, what the fuck do I know about futons and foam.

I had a futon for years that had a mattress so beat down it was about as thick as a heavy potholder. Wish I'd known about Floppy D's memory foam fix.
26 days ago
1/1/01

We'll see how it goes. This futon is waaaay more firm than any other I've had in the past. And I've had a few that I've gotten great sleep on over the years. The memory foam was my Mom's suggestion. She had been using a piece on the futon in the guest room up at their place and apparently it got good reviews. It might not fix everything, but it will be a guaranteed improvement. I'm confident I'll get more than 2 or 3 hrs of consecutive sleep for the first time in a couple weeks now.

26 days ago
12/29/14

How do I check body fat percentage

26 days ago
5/4/14
Homeless in the cold -

Are you a member of a decent gym? They typically have trainers who are decent with calipers. Google body fat testing in your area for options. 

Calipers are fine for a ballpark reading/number but there are more exact tests such as hyrdrostatic testing. 

21 days ago
12/13/11
Straydog24 -
Homeless in the cold -

Are you a member of a decent gym? They typically have trainers who are decent with calipers. Google body fat testing in your area for options. 

Calipers are fine for a ballpark reading/number but there are more exact tests such as hyrdrostatic testing. 

I got this scale off Amazon for 40 bucks by renpho. measures all sorts of things like body fat. says I am 15 percent body fat. my friend who has had 6 dexa scans says it is very accurate comparatively.  he says people wildly underestimate body fat percentage. he is 19% on the scale with a 6 pack. he is super impressed that I can hold 15 or under year round naturally.  it's a dope scale btw logs via bluetooth to your phone and keeps charts etc. 

21 days ago
12/13/11

21 days ago
12/13/11

20 days ago
11/5/03

Your navel is growing a little penis inside of it.

As if you're not killing it enough. Jeez.

20 days ago
12/13/11
iclimb513 -

Your navel is growing a little penis inside of it.

As if you're not killing it enough. Jeez.

the abdominals have pushed my innie to an outie. 

20 days ago
7/5/13

Down 5%bf total and 15 lbs. low and slow