OtherGround Forums Anyone getting shredded for summer? Get in here?

29 days ago
6/16/10
Neil McCauley -

getting a lot of cardio gains lately chain falling this massive 80 foot piston in and out of the ground. takes about an hour of yanking on the chain no stopping to get it out. it's a narly workout nearly impossible to replicate in a real gym.

What would you estimate it's weight to be? Cheers.

29 days ago
12/13/11

not sure. less than 3 tons. good lat, tricep and rear delt workout. 

29 days ago
6/16/10
Neil McCauley -

not sure. less than 3 tons. good lat, tricep and rear delt workout. 

Nice.

29 days ago
2/13/16
Neil McCauley -

getting a lot of cardio gains lately chain falling this massive 80 foot piston in and out of the ground. takes about an hour of yanking on the chain no stopping to get it out. it's a narly workout nearly impossible to replicate in a real gym.

Are you elevator Union?

28 days ago
12/13/11
Darth Potato -
Neil McCauley -

Are you elevator Union?

yessir. 70 bucks an hour bruh. 140 for OT

23 days ago
1/1/01
Neil McCauley -
Darth Potato -
Neil McCauley -

Are you elevator Union?

yessir. 70 bucks an hour bruh. 140 for OT

What kind of schooling or training is required?

23 days ago
1/1/01

Actually, I've got a kid. Fuck all that. Lol

22 days ago
1/1/01

I weigh just under 180 lbs. I should be eating a little over 100 grams of protein a day, right?

22 days ago
1/1/01
Floppy Divac - 

I weigh just under 180 lbs. I should be eating a little over 100 grams of protein a day, right?

That's perfect. If you're training for the Mr. Puny-verse Championships. You need at least 1000 grams bro.

lol. I don't know dude, eat all the lean protein you want if you lift a lot. Just keep down carbs and unhealthy fats.
21 days ago
1/1/01

I strength train every day other than Sunday. I have muscle that I want to at least maintain if not build.

21 days ago
1/1/01
This is what Emily Schromm says. 100 seemed low to me. You are eating woman level of protein. Bump it up a notch if you want to stay swole.
10 days ago
12/13/11

I built a gym in my garage over the last two days. the squat rack is folding so I can still park. got a set of 90 pound powerblocks too.
10 days ago
5/2/02
Neil McCauley -

I built a gym in my garage over the last two days. the squat rack is folding so I can still park. got a set of 90 pound powerblocks too.

Reminds me that both Titan and Rogue are having some decent Black Friday sales.  Might be time to expand the home gym

10 days ago
11/10/18
Neil McCauley -

Nice setup. Trying to save time? Why not go to the gym? 

10 days ago
12/13/11
Eskimo -
Neil McCauley -

lifting weights is a meditation for me.  sometimes it's the only alone time I get in the day. I always want to train, but sometimes I dont want to see anyone. sometimes I dont want to deal with feeling obligated to say hi to all the people in the gym that know me. sometimes I just want to be alone with the weights, counting the reps and the breaths. sometimes I will listen to the same song for 2 straight hours because it keeps me in the zone or a flow state if you must. this way I wont have to deal with any Interuptions. I wont have to feel rushed because there are people waiting for the squat rack. I can work on technique any time I want by just walking a few steps. it's really a beautiful thing. 

10 days ago
11/10/18
Neil McCauley -
Eskimo -
Neil McCauley -

lifting weights is a meditation for me.  sometimes it's the only alone time I get in the day. I always want to train, but sometimes I dont want to see anyone. sometimes I dont want to deal with feeling obligated to say hi to all the people in the gym that know me. sometimes I just want to be alone with the weights, counting the reps and the breaths. sometimes I will listen to the same song for 2 straight hours because it keeps me in the zone or a flow state if you must. this way I wont have to deal with any Interuptions. I wont have to feel rushed because there are people waiting for the squat rack. I can work on technique any time I want by just walking a few steps. it's really a beautiful thing. 

Makes sense. Hope you enjoy it. 

10 days ago
12/13/11
Eskimo -
Neil McCauley -
Eskimo -
Neil McCauley -

Makes sense. Hope you enjoy it. 

thanks dude. I'm sure I will.

10 days ago
1/1/01

Badass

10 days ago
1/13/11
Neil McCauley -
Eskimo -
Neil McCauley -

I can’t even imagine this dudes masturbation station, gotta be from the dreams of gods! 

Edited: 10 days ago
12/13/11
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Neil McCauley -
Eskimo -
Neil McCauley -

I can’t even imagine this dudes masturbation station, gotta be from the dreams of gods! 

lol! I subscribe to no jerking off so I'm always thirsty to hunt new pussy. If I did though I'm sure I'd have an oculus rift and a fleshlight or something like that. I get really into stuff! 

10 days ago
1/13/11
Neil McCauley -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Neil McCauley -
Eskimo -
Neil McCauley -

lol! I subscribe to no jerking off so I'm always thirsty to hunt new pussy. If I did though I'm sure I'd have an oculus rift and a fleshlight or something like that. I get really into stuff! 

Hahahahah!!!  Glad you took the joke post as intended!  You guys are killing it in here and stop by once in a while to get my fill of abs and testosterone.  Keep up the good work!

10 days ago
12/18/03
Neil McCauley - 

I wish I had a shrine like that!

9 days ago
10/25/08
Neil McCauley -

How do you like the powerblock?  Do they have the same feel as regular dumbbells?

9 days ago
12/13/11
Jacks Wasted Life -
Neil McCauley -

How do you like the powerblock?  Do they have the same feel as regular dumbbells?

they are good. I've had a pair for about 10 years. saves a lot of space and money compared to having every dumbell from 5 pounds to 90 in 2.5 pound increments. 

Edited: 8 days ago
12/13/11

I just blazed this Charlotte's web strain which is 16 percent CBD and 4 percent THC then did a large volume of heavy squats, heavy deadlifts, Bulgarian split squats and then some farmer Carrie's down my alley and back with a trap bar. training at home is so peaceful. it's cold as fuck up here in canada right  now too and there's no heat In my garage and it's barely insulated. i wore 3 layers of clothes to stay warm during long rest periods. not gonna lie, it feels pretty badass all alone in the cold lifting heavy weights.