OtherGround Forums Anyone have Bam in their Death Pool?

Edited: 6 days ago
12/10/09

Bam Margera gets arrested after leaving rehab

Always seemed like he had a good heart, it’s sad to see what substance abuse and addiction can do to even those who seem to have the world by the balls. 

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/14/bam-margera-gets-arrested-after-leaving-rehab/?utm_campaign=iosapp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

Also, he's starting to look just like Phil.

6 days ago
8/18/13

Follow him on IG and he is losing his mind. Posting these videos of him acting like he is losing his mind on meth.

6 days ago
4/27/05

When he was a young man His mental illness was championed, encouraged and applauded by his parents. They fed into it, while the family was making money off of it. You can only be so famous, do so much drugs and alcohol before you start to “lose it”. Bam has probably never self reflected or knows his true self. 

6 days ago
12/10/09
topteam71 -

When he was a young man His mental illness was championed, encouraged and applauded by his parents. They fed into it, while the family was making money off of it. You can only be so famous, do so much drugs and alcohol before you start to “lose it”. Bam has probably never self reflected or knows his true self. 

I had no idea that he was mentally ill.

I'm curious, what was his diagnosis back then?

6 days ago
1/1/01

April was hot. Phil is relieved. 

6 days ago
6/27/05

Nobody saw this coming....I wish there were some warning signs....  :(

6 days ago
1/1/01

How are Steve O and the rest of em doing these days? Wee man, fat dude, Pontius, etc

6 days ago
1/1/01

I hope he gets out in time to ref the fight between Bagel Boss and Lenny Dykstra that goes down next month in Atlantic City.

I'm fucking pumped for that fight!

6 days ago
1/1/01

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/05/bam-margera-celebrity-referee-angry-bagel-boss-boxing-match/

6 days ago
2/3/10
Floppy Divac -

How are Steve O and the rest of em doing these days? Wee man, fat dude, Pontius, etc

Steve o's doing the best suprisingly. Big mma fan

6 days ago
2/23/12

People always say this is because of Ryan Dunn, wasn’t he a drunk already? It probably has a lot to do with him being way passed his peak, he was on top of the world in the mid 00s but the party’s over and he’s headed into middle age. He’s never grown up, I think everyone has a brief time where they come to terms with moving on to the next stage in life but it’s usually in your late 20’s/early 30s and without the incredible highs he had

6 days ago
2/27/13
Floppy Divac -

I heard from someone that Steve-O made some big changes and got himself sorted out, too lazy to google it to check though.

6 days ago
10/30/05

Met a guy the other day who says he is Bam’s manager. Not sure why anyone would want that job. 

6 days ago
4/27/05
scrapdo -
topteam71 -

I had no idea that he was mentally ill.

I'm curious, what was his diagnosis back then?

Please. If you don’t think addiction is not a form of mental illness you are mistaken. His parents share some of the blame since his show was him acting like a degenerate on national tv while disrespecting his parents.  Heavy alcohol and drug use was fine when everyone was getting paid. It all comes at a cost, usually an empty existence which is what we are seeing manifest.

I honestly hope he gets help, recovers and lives a meaningful life. From what I heard he was a legit good skater, sad to see him where he is now.

6 days ago
3/5/14
Banjaxo -
Floppy Divac -

I heard from someone that Steve-O made some big changes and got himself sorted out, too lazy to google it to check though.

Steve O is clean and sober and was on JRE to talk about everything.  Seems to be doing really well.  Most of the Jackass guys seem to be ok outside of Bam and Dunn for obvious reasons.

6 days ago
2/23/12
Goochy Mang -

Met a guy the other day who says he is Bam’s manager. Not sure why anyone would want that job. 

Was that the guy he was slapping around a couple of months ago?

6 days ago
10/30/05
Jored1990 -
Goochy Mang -

No clue. Is there a video of it? 

6 days ago
2/23/12
Goochy Mang -
Jored1990 -
Goochy Mang -

https://youtu.be/9VbYZWtAVNk

6 days ago
10/30/05
Jored1990 -
Goochy Mang -
Jored1990 -
Goochy Mang -

Yep, that’s him. All I needed was to hear the voice. 

6 days ago
5/24/17

Epic rant

6 days ago
2/23/12
Goochy Mang -
Jored1990 -
Goochy Mang -
Jored1990 -
Goochy Mang -

Was he in hysterics when you spoke to him too?

6 days ago
10/30/05
Jored1990 -
Goochy Mang -
Jored1990 -
Goochy Mang -
Jored1990 -
Goochy Mang -

Was he in hysterics when you spoke to him too?

That’s just his voice. Feminine sounding. 

6 days ago
1/1/01
Spunkchops -

Epic rant

Ok, too bad Bam is fucked up but his rant on Novak was funny. Bam had a 100k Wawa sponsorship and they pull it when they find out Novak has been stealing chicken wraps forever and Bam pays Wawa 55k for all the theft.

6 days ago
11/3/14

He had a good interview with some skate podcast. He sounded kinda down to earth and normal. Guy getting paid thousands to party at random bars and clubs for years and realized he fucked himself up. Seemed to be on the right track but who knows.

6 days ago
1/1/01

That is fucked Novak won't speak to Bam after Bam has spent untold amounts of money helping him throughout the years.