OtherGround Forums Anyone know what kind of plants these are?

12 days ago
9/13/19

I'm growing some plants from various different seeds. See those very small plants in the foreground? Anyone know what kind of plants those are? Forgot which seed I used.

Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/vtaGDtE

12 days ago
1/13/11

for OP
12 days ago
9/13/19

LOL wtf SakEar, that is not my picture...

12 days ago
8/26/18

This fucking dude. You have passion for the most mundane bs broslice. It's a nice break from all the seriousness in this world. No hate from me brother. Nothing wrong with a man sharing the things he enjoys and loves, in your case it's a wonderful insight into the world of a madman.

Snails, turtles, shitty restaurants, $1 pizza reviews, aquariums, lake slice and your thoughts on the world as seen through the eyes of tehOG's own Homeslice. Fuck it brother, run your program. 

So what happened to all the fish stuff? Why did you abandon the slice moniker? Do an AMA I am the slice thread, brother, I'll back you. Be well brother slice. 

12 days ago
8/26/18

Fuck it I'm leaving theOG!!! 

When I return in exactly 72 hours or so, I'll be a new man, new sn and everything. I'll continue to post without the slightest effort to disguise myself. Everytime I post some asshole will reply with one of the various pictures I've shared on theOG in an attempt to shame me. I'll deny it all and wonder why the brothers bully me. Fucking Homeslice, brother what the fuck. 

12 days ago
12/22/10

In for answers. 

12 days ago
12/22/10
bullybull -

When I return in exactly 72 hours or so, I'll be a new man, new sn and everything. I'll continue to post without the slightest effort to disguise myself. Everytime I post some asshole will reply with one of the various pictures I've shared on theOG in an attempt to shame me. I'll deny it all and wonder why the brothers bully me. Fucking Homeslice, brother what the fuck. 

Please PM me your new screenname. 

And some nudes. 

Brother, have fun on your hiatus, brother!

12 days ago
8/9/07
bullybull -

This fucking dude. You have passion for the most mundane bs broslice. It's a nice break from all the seriousness in this world. No hate from me brother. Nothing wrong with a man sharing the things he enjoys and loves, in your case it's a wonderful insight into the world of a madman.

Snails, turtles, shitty restaurants, $1 pizza reviews, aquariums, lake slice and your thoughts on the world as seen through the eyes of tehOG's own Homeslice. Fuck it brother, run your program. 

So what happened to all the fish stuff? Why did you abandon the slice moniker? Do an AMA I am the slice thread, brother, I'll back you. Be well brother slice. 

Hey man I know its not my place and I could've just misunderstood your post.  That being said, I thought I saw you post the other day about being on H.  Am I correct?  If I am, please be careful man.  We've already lost 2 OGers the last week alone, I'd hate to lose another.  I may be totally off and if I am, please disregard and accept my apologies.  DM me if you don't want to respond here.  Take care.

12 days ago
11/21/19
bullybull -

LOL

12 days ago
11/21/19
PwnedCakes - LOL wtf SakEar, that is not my picture...

Yes, it is.

12 days ago
8/26/18
OtherGrooundDropIn -
bullybull -

Hey man I know its not my place and I could've just misunderstood your post.  That being said, I thought I saw you post the other day about being on H.  Am I correct?  If I am, please be careful man.  We've already lost 2 OGers the last week alone, I'd hate to lose another.  I may be totally off and if I am, please disregard and accept my apologies.  DM me if you don't want to respond here.  Take care.

My heart is an open book, brother, no worries. A BROTHER never need to apologize to another brother. You spoke as a brother and I recognize it. I share what I love with who I love. One day I'll be gone brother, only my actions will remain as a testament of who I was brother. If the dragon sees it fit to take me away, so be it. All is well, be well brother. 

12 days ago
5/23/07

For op

12 days ago
6/13/03
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

for OP

Is that my fucking bike in there?

12 days ago
1/13/11

Sog, this one? might be, but I didn't have my best Nikon lens.
12 days ago
8/26/18
Sogsteel -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

for OP

Is that my fucking bike in there?

Did you leave it unattended in Texas? Possibly in the vicinity of an olive garden or fish store? I just viewed the actual image from OP, fucking Homeslice, you're a wild MOTHERFUCKER brother. The aquarium lives!!!

12 days ago
8/26/18

From the OP
12 days ago
11/21/19

Sargassum

12 days ago
12/22/10
Revenants -

Sargassum

I don't think OP was being sargastic. 

12 days ago