OtherGround Forums Anyone know where to buy Camp Auschwitz Shirt?

6 days ago
10/1/16
Want to show my support for Trump. MAGA!
6 days ago
10/1/16

6 days ago
11/16/08

Ask on twitter of fb.

6 days ago
12/18/07

The gift shop?

Edited: 6 days ago
5/23/07

While you'you're at it OP can you find me a fuck the police shirt or banner....I wanna support the poor cop that died on Wednesday like the rest of you liberals

6 days ago
4/22/07
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

While you'you're at it OP can you find me a fuck the police shirt or banner....I wanna support the poor cop that died on Wednesday like the rest of you liberals

Liberal hypocrisy knows no bounds. Those people dont represent them, but one asshole represents every Trump voter.

6 days ago
5/23/07
ShanTheMan -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

Liberal hypocrisy knows no bounds. Those people dont represent them, but one asshole represents every Trump voter.

Well in OP and the rest of the libs heres defense, they are fucking retarded.

6 days ago
11/27/02
What is the BLM retort referring too?

Also, I would like to hear how the tee shirt beard guy squares Trumps cozying up to Isreal, peace deals, and Jewish family members.
9/26/10

let me know when you find one, op. IM IN!

I'll let you know when I find the good deals on Che and Castro shirts. 

BUt for real, fuck that guy. And  really, fuck all the people who broke into the capitol. 

6 days ago
11/15/04
ShanTheMan - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

This should be interesting

6 days ago
12/17/06

Probably from leftists given how terribly they hate Israel.

7/4/11

That piece of shit neonazi had a work will set you free slogan on his shirt too.

Fuck all the BLM animals, but I still think it's disgusting how many apologist OGers I see. I've now watched videos of people with gallows, melee weapons, zip tie cuffs (two separate individuals who were arrested had these cuffs), ropes, and apparently people brough in small arms and IEDs.

And while I'd already seen the video of Sicknick being beaten unconscious by 6 or 8 rioting psychopaths, they just recently released the death blow video, and you see some cocksucker nowhere even near the beatdown just lob a fucking fire extinguisher full force into the passed out cop's dome.

What the fuck have American politics descended into?

6 days ago
7/4/11
ufc98newb -

let me know when you find one, op. IM IN!

I'll let you know when I find the good deals on Che and Castro shirts. 

BUt for real, fuck that guy. And  really, fuck all the people who broke into the capitol. 

It's not much of a defense, but 99% of the retards that wear a Che shirt were spoiled liberal babies that had zero idea what he stood for or what he believed in. I rarely see people glorify Castro anymore, although libtards had a weird love affair with him around the time that fat fuck Michael Moore was making that dogshit healthcare film that pretended Cuba was a paradise.

No one is ignorant about what a "Work will set you free" Auschwitz shirt stands for.

6 days ago
12/23/02

President Trump said:
"Let's blow up the White House !" Oh wait, that was Madonna.
President Trump said:
"Lock a 10 year old in a cage with child molesters." Oh wait, that was Peter Fonda about Barron Trump.
President Trump said:
"We need another John Wilkes Booth!" Oh wait, that was Johnny Depp
President Trump said:
"I fantasize about standing over Donald Trump Jr.'s dead body!" Oh wait, that was Tom Arnold
President Trump:
*Holds up a bloody, decapitated head* oh wait, that was Kathy Griffin
President Trump:
*Shoots a likeness of Snoop Dogg in a music video, has him in a body bag on his album cover* Oh wait, that was Snoop Dogg about Trump
President Trump said:
"I'd like to take Biden behind a barn to beat him." Oh wait, that was Joe Biden about Trump
President Trump said:
"I dream of punching him in the face." Oh wait, that was Corey Booker, US Senator
President Trump said:
"Harass the staff and supporters in public and refuse to serve them."
Oh wait, that was Maxine Waters, congresswoman
But according to the left wing media/DNC talking points, it's Trump with the hateful rhetoric... all in the name of TOLERANCE...
.... But they’re all about peace and coming together, right? ??’

5 days ago
9/16/02
ShanTheMan - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

You are literally doing the same now talking about "Liberal hypocrisy" because one person is trolling you.
5 days ago
4/22/07
Sebastiaan -
ShanTheMan - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

You are literally doing the same now talking about "Liberal hypocrisy" because one person is trolling you.

Literally.