OtherGround Forums Anyone living clean? True clean.

27 days ago
1/6/20
2breath2feel -
EVspinner -

I've always been clean.  I drink the occasional coffee and soda/pop but no drugs or alchohol. 

You can't miss what you never liked or tried.  Have never tried smoking or drugs and don't like the taste of alchohol either. 

What a boring life 

Really?  Because I don't need those vices to have fun? Ok. 

I can say that people with addictions are losers but I won't because nobody's perfect and I won't judge them. 

27 days ago
1/19/03
SpunQ -

No alcohol, pills, cannabis....just wake up, drink some water, eat a meal and go about your day ?

Im inclined to think we all self medicate in a way, at least 70/30.

No weed.....pffff yeah right

27 days ago
4/15/06

Easier for me to be clean than not.

Im constantly turning down drinks and stuff. I used to try to be a sport and participate, but all that stuff makes me feel like shit.

My only vice is coffee and french fries

27 days ago
7/29/13

Completely clean. Did enough drugs for a life time already. Im good on all that. 

Edited: 27 days ago
7/28/02

i gave up weed for depression and switched to lions mane.  only eat once day a week

edit: also gave up coffee

27 days ago
8/23/11
SpunQ -

No alcohol, pills, cannabis....just wake up, drink some water, eat a meal and go about your day ?

Im inclined to think we all self medicate in a way, at least 70/30.

What about Caffein or sugar?

27 days ago
11/29/11
EVspinner -
2breath2feel -
EVspinner -

I've always been clean.  I drink the occasional coffee and soda/pop but no drugs or alchohol. 

You can't miss what you never liked or tried.  Have never tried smoking or drugs and don't like the taste of alchohol either. 

What a boring life 

I can say that people with addictions are losers but I won't because nobody's perfect and I won't judge them. 

Do you really have fun

27 days ago
3/21/12
I don't even take a multivitamin these days, though I wouldn't say I'm healthy. My diet is definitely not "clean"
27 days ago
1/1/01
2breath2feel -
EVspinner -
2breath2feel -
EVspinner -

What a boring life 

Do you really have fun

If I have fun the short times when I'm sober and can laugh my ass off at movies and OGing them yes its possible.  Dont be a debbie downer. 

27 days ago
1/6/20
2breath2feel -
EVspinner -
2breath2feel -
EVspinner -

What a boring life 

Do you really have fun

Let me see, my last 4 gfs were almost  half my age and I'm currently working on another one. I think I'm doing alright all things considered.  Lol @ having to resort to drugs and alchohol to have fun. 

27 days ago
4/26/13

I am troubled. Sometimes I convince myself it’s simply self medicating and not over indulging, other times I drink so much before work I vomit, clean myself up and still make it in everyday.

I definitely have issues

27 days ago
3/21/12
Also, I think living clean should mean not using social media or polluting your mind with politics and racial bullshit. Very few people are living like that these days.
27 days ago
12/13/11

alternating your consciousness with psychedelic drugs once in a while is great for a mental reset. I suggest it every couple of weeks. it's still living clean. its actually living cleaner. you are clearing out the junk. you may be living clean but stacking up mental garbage. alcohol should be avoided entirely. 

27 days ago
12/22/10

I've tried it several times and didn't like it as we've interfered with natural selection way too much. 

I just stick to reefer and beer, though. 

11/11/11

I'm a bear, I'm clean. Though I love honey like nobodies business

The idea that you need alcohol and/or drugs to have fun is absurd. In all likelihood people who believe this, its because they haven't known life without those specific vices. No shame or blame but thats been more observation of your species.  99% of species in life get by just fine in life without alcohol or some sort of mind altering substance

27 days ago
11/11/11
Neil McCauley -

alternating your consciousness with psychedelic drugs once in a while is great for a mental reset. I suggest it every couple of weeks. it's still living clean. its actually living cleaner. you are clearing out the junk. you may be living clean but stacking up mental garbage. alcohol should be avoided entirely. 

You can do the same thing with other activities like creative outlets, goinf to church, running, exercise etc.

27 days ago
12/27/12

I quit drinking at 22, 25 years ago. I worked with a bunch of alcoholics/junkies and was like there is no way I want to ever be them. Half of them are dead now. I initially quit thinking it would be a month or two so I can work hard and do well, but the further I got the less I have a shit about fake drug/alcohol  induced highs. 
I work out, eat well. No sweets, cookies deserts etc. no Dairy. 
Seeing my friends being fat, dying of heart/diabetes issues is so terrible. I’ve gotten a few to change their ways. 

27 days ago
1/30/05
TheBearStare -

I'm a bear, I'm clean. Though I love honey like nobodies business

The idea that you need alcohol and/or drugs to have fun is absurd. In all likelihood people who believe this, its because they haven't known life without those specific vices. No shame or blame but thats been more observation of your species.  99% of species in life get by just fine in life without alcohol or some sort of mind altering substance

100% 

27 days ago
11/17/15

I have a glass of red wine with a nice Italian meal about once a month.  Nothing else.

27 days ago
1/1/01

No thanks Jeff.

27 days ago
5/30/05

Don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. Caffeine though is life. 

27 days ago
4/22/07

Never drank alcohol. Smoked reefer a few times. Enjoy cigars. 

27 days ago
3/1/07

13 years clean for me. Only vice is one white Monster a day. 

27 days ago
2/8/09

No drugs at all (do take an asthma inhaler) and not drank alcohol in over 8 months, have 1 cup of a coffee daily and do eat the odd pastry so not properly clean. Normally eat pretty clean too unless I'm away for work and staying in hotels for extended periods. 

I've found I've got much better mental clarity in the past couple of months and definitely been more proactive in exercising and efficient at work since I've stopped drinking. Sleep is still shit though, maybe 5 hours solid a night.

8/31/10

Lol!