OtherGround Forums Anyone living clean? True clean.

27 days ago
5/14/10
fucking puritans in this thread. screw you all for judging me.
27 days ago
8/31/10

No description available.

27 days ago
11/30/07

i have a beer every once and a while.. i’m changing my habits to where oktoberfest is when i’ll have beer now. I do take melatonin to help me sleep. Beyond that just ibuprofen. 

27 days ago
4/17/13

27 days ago
7/4/08

Sober, don’t smoke, caffeine-free, no prescriptions, and rarely consume over the counter meds. Feel good every day. 

27 days ago
1/12/07

I am shocked!

27 days ago
7/18/11
Lucas Maximus -

i gave up weed for depression and switched to lions mane.  only eat once day a week

edit: also gave up coffee

You gave up coffee orally or anally?

27 days ago
1/1/01

No drugs, no alcohol, no coffee, no meat, no soda, no wheat.

27 days ago
6/24/07

“Son, never trust a man who doesn’t drink because he’s probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They’re the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They’re usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they’re a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can’t trust a man who’s afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It’s damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he’s heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.”

James Crumley

27 days ago
10/11/18

I Would tell you what I do every day but I don't want to hear the ol' "dude you're gonna die like, yesterday" type shpill.

So, to answer Spunkies question...fuck no! 

27 days ago
4/17/17

Quit drinking 3 years ago..no pills..but i take a little weed infused chocolate about 2hrs before i go to bed to help me chill..

27 days ago
11/17/02

Caffeine, diet soda, and Advil. I broke my hand a few days ago and it would suck without Advil.

the other two I would like to work on.

clean and sober since 8/19/17.

27 days ago
11/19/06

I do... Except I have one dip of tobacco per night. Otherwise.... Nothing. I'll never drink again. 

27 days ago
1/1/01

Clean life. No smoke, no drinking, no drugs,  bjj and judo athlete.. 99% clean living since youth.

Got multiple sclerosis and asthma for my efforts.  

Live it up (within reason) people.

27 days ago
7/28/02
SickEye - 
Lucas Maximus -

i gave up weed for depression and switched to lions mane.  only eat once day a week

Since I completely flushed my liver of all accumulated debris over the course of close to 50 flushes I don't really have to do coffee enemas that much anymore.  I might do one when I feel backed up or something, like maybe once a season or twice a year.  The last time I did a coffee enema was live on my youtube channel about a month ago.  Haven't drank coffee in about a week.  Bitch

26 days ago
7/18/11
Lucas Maximus -
SickEye - 
Lucas Maximus -

Since I completely flushed my liver of all accumulated debris over the course of close to 50 flushes I don't really have to do coffee enemas that much anymore.  I might do one when I feel backed up or something, like maybe once a season or twice a year.  The last time I did a coffee enema was live on my youtube channel about a month ago.  Haven't drank coffee in about a week.  Bitch

Does the caffeine get into your bloodstream when you do one of those? 

26 days ago
5/14/08

Nope. Weed every day. Alcohol 2-3 times a month on the weekend. Caffeine weekday mornings. Cigars as much as I have time for. 

26 days ago
7/28/02
SickEye - 
Lucas Maximus -
SickEye - 
Lucas Maximus -

Does the caffeine get into your bloodstream when you do one of those? 

i think so but i havent noticed any crazy side effects.  the enema is done at about 2:30 pm on my program so it doesn't keep me up at night

26 days ago
9/8/02
I drink occasionally, that's it. Never tried a drug in my life. Never had a cup of coffee (I know, I know).
26 days ago
1/1/01
southcraw -

I am troubled. Sometimes I convince myself it’s simply self medicating and not over indulging, other times I drink so much before work I vomit, clean myself up and still make it in everyday.

I definitely have issues

That's too much, man. You should get help while you can. 

26 days ago
11/14/10

No caffeine blows my mind more than no alcohol or drugs. I can do no alcohol and drugs, but not having coffee every morning makes me think “fuck no”.

26 days ago
10/21/14
i smoke weed and drink scotch. been cutting back on the scotch lately. may even try and quit scotch eventually. weed is good enough. have to see.
Edited: 26 days ago
1/1/01

I can't call it 'clean living', because I don't eat healthy, but I don't drink, smoke or use drugs. Went many years without caffeine too, but have been drinking coffee & coke, some, the last few years. (I avoided caffeine simply because of a minor heath issue.) I have no strong "reason" behind not using such substances other than I don't have much of a desire too and you see SO many people who have ruined their lives with substances, SO many people are addicts. It's staggering.

Besides, you don't need drugs/alcohol to help ruin your life. I like to think I am proving it can be done 100% drug-free!!!
26 days ago
1/1/01
Sometimes covid-19 lets me porrada -

5+ years with not one drink, drug, pill, or smoke. 

4/19/15

Congrats, 7 years 11 days here. 

26 days ago
5/5/09

I smoke weed and drink kava and kratom. Thats it.