OtherGround Forums Apparent noose found in black firefighter's locker

16 days ago
1/1/01

FBI investigating apparent noose found in black firefighter's locker

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-investigating-apparent-noose-found-in-black-firefighters-locker/

First Bubba Wallace, now this. The racist must be really angry because of the protest after the murder of George Floyd.

Because of poor divisive leadership by our divider in chief, American is so divided right now.

16 days ago
4/11/14

Good to see RDotC starting over with a clean slate account 

Edited: 16 days ago
2/25/09

Cool burner account bro

also sn checks

10/14/19

Imagine being from a racial group that is so privileged that in a country of 350 million people finding a rope in your locker at work makes national news.

16 days ago
9/12/05

I don't care

16 days ago
1/1/01

Imagine you do so well in school, live yourself impeccably, perhaps serve in the military etc, you make the FBI and you think you're gonna be like Jodie Foster dealing with serial killers etc and you end up investing fake noose bullshit with a ton of other officers to where your main job is interviewing some rando who obviously never saw anything but it'll keep you busy for part of the day when you're not grabbing coffee.

16 days ago
10/21/09

I guess he randomly left his locker hanging wide open and some closet racist I guess saw an opportunity. Most of the time it's locked and only accessed by the keyholder

16 days ago
1/1/01
GreggyOmega -

Imagine being from a racial group that is so privileged that in a country of 350 million people finding a rope in your locker at work makes national news.

Imagine being from a group so privileged in a country of 350 million people, yet you suffer from victim mentality disorder and unfounded fear of "The Great Repacement" and "White Genocide." To the point that you would place a Noose in someone's locker, for no apparent reason, other than the color of their skin.  

16 days ago
4/24/07
Believeit -
GreggyOmega -

Imagine being from a group so privileged in a country of 350 million people, yet you suffer from victim mentality disorder and unfounded fear of "The Great Repacement" and "White Genocide." To the point that you would place a Noose in someone's locker, for no apparent reason, other than the color of their skin.  

Nope can't imagine it. Some people are just better at creating fantasy than others I guess. 

16 days ago
1/1/01
David@accu -
Believeit -
GreggyOmega -

Nope can't imagine it. Some people are just better at creating fantasy than others I guess. 

Or exposing reality.

16 days ago
4/11/14
Believeit -
GreggyOmega -

SN checks out 

16 days ago
1/1/01

As a mino I'd like an input. Add nooses EVRYWHERE

16 days ago
1/1/01

16 days ago
4/9/10

Another bullshit hoax. 

16 days ago
5/28/03

CLOWN WORLD

16 days ago
4/10/20
HELWIG - 

CLOWN WORLD

It really has become this. This country is going downhill QUICK. Makes me sick to my stomach. :(
16 days ago
2/20/09
Believeit -
GreggyOmega -

Hahaha!  Imagine being a racist named RdotC and getting run off this board and then using a burner account to make yourself look even more racist and stupid than last time.

Bold strategy Cotton, let’s see if it pays off....

16 days ago
1/1/01
donkypunch55 -
Believeit -
GreggyOmega -

Hahaha!  Imagine being a racist named RdotC and getting run off this board and then using a burner account to make yourself look even more racist and stupid than last time.

White nationalist sure are into conspiracy theories.

10/14/19
Believeit -
GreggyOmega -

Why you so fragile, bro?

Grown ass man goes crying to the FBI because he claims someone put a rope in his locker?

What a fucking waste of tax dollars.

16 days ago
1/1/01

16 days ago
2/20/09
Believeit -
donkypunch55 -
Believeit -
GreggyOmega -

White nationalist sure are into conspiracy theories.

Hey bro, you’re the racist, quit projecting.

16 days ago
4/15/06

I hope we get to hear about it every time anything ever happens to a black person for the rest of our lives.

Stubbed toe? CNN.

Someone doesnt hold the door open at a TGI Fridays? New York Times front page.

16 days ago
6/26/17
GreggyOmega -
Believeit -
GreggyOmega -

Why you so fragile, bro?

Grown ass man goes crying to the FBI because he claims someone put a rope in his locker?

What a fucking waste of tax dollars.

Not a lwayer, but isn't shit obstruction of justice?

16 days ago
1/1/01

OP isn't RdotC - it's forum member zeekman.

I outed him in a thread a few weeks back for making the exact same arguments (as in word-for-word, same capitalization, etc) as zeekman was.

16 days ago
6/24/07
Wiggy -

OP isn't RdotC - it's forum member zeekman.

I outed him in a thread a few weeks back for making the exact same arguments (as in word-for-word, same capitalization, etc) as zeekman was.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. What kind of loser creates multiple accounts on an Internet forum to troll? As a full grown adult? Seriously. Biggest losers on the planet.