OtherGround Forums Armed Protesters: "Apologize to the Black Queen"

8 days ago
4/20/02

Black Panthers in Portsmouth, Virgina, have been harassing at gunpoint business owners and landlords they accuse of being disrespectful to black customers. They've even posted video of themselves doing it to social media. But apparently, there's been no legal action against them, and certainly no MSM coverage.

‘Say I Apologize to The Black Queen!’ Black Panther Group Filmed Terrorizing Small Businesses in VA

8 days ago
4/9/16

It's coming.  

8 days ago
5/31/07
"ShareTweetSharePin" seems like a pretty terrible name
8 days ago
1/1/01

The feds are on the case now.  

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/defenders/2020/09/11/fbi-to-launch-federal-hate-crime-investigation-on-attack-on-warren-family/

Mark

8 days ago
4/12/04
Mark1 -

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/defenders/2020/09/11/fbi-to-launch-federal-hate-crime-investigation-on-attack-on-warren-family/

Mark

how is this related?

8 days ago
4/12/04
oblongo -

Black Panthers in Portsmouth, Virgina, have been harassing at gunpoint business owners and landlords they accuse of being disrespectful to black customers. They've even posted video of themselves doing it to social media. But apparently, there's been no legal action against them, and certainly no MSM coverage.

‘Say I Apologize to The Black Queen!’ Black Panther Group Filmed Terrorizing Small Businesses in VA

8 days ago
1/1/01

P-TOWN!!!!! 757 REPRESENT!!!!

8 days ago
6/3/03

Can’t wait till the store owners start blasting these fucks. 

As the cool kids are saying, “Fuck around and find out”. 

Edited: 8 days ago
11/7/12

Seriously, why don't they just go to Africa? Lots of black queens they can help out there I'm sure. They would feel right at home and everyone would be happy. They obviously hate America so just leave.

The government should fund some kind of one way ticket to Africa program. Even the white hardcore liberals can leave and see how wonderful a life of "Unity" will be with their oppressed black brothers and sisters*. 

8 days ago
3/15/06

If everyone just acted like they thought that guy was calling himself a black queen he'd give up on it completely.

8 days ago
6/3/03

Just watched the video.

Employee should have asked them to leave and when they refused called 911 and told them there are about 10 dudes with guns in the store refusing to leave. Then stood there and said nothing further till the police arrived. 

8 days ago
10/24/10
Mark1 -

Mark

This has nothing to do with what OP posted. Two completely different states buddy.

8 days ago
2/4/06
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF -

Seriously, why don't they just go to Africa? Lots of black queens they can help out there I'm sure. They would feel right at home and everyone would be happy. They obviously hate America so just leave.

The government should fund some kind of one way ticket to Africa program. Even the white hardcore liberals can leave and see how wonderful a life of "Unity" will be with their oppressed black brothers and sisters*. 

If these aren't Black Panthers, but MPAs homeboys NFAC, that the New Black Panther Party, a SPLC declared hate group doesn't even want to be associated with, their actual demands are to be given Texas to create an ethno-state or they're "going to leave". Why not just skip a step?

8 days ago
4/22/20
Kona Silat - 
oblongo -

Why didn't store owner ask guys to leave and call the police if they dont
8 days ago
1/1/01

Because in P-Town that will get you shot. Portsmouth, VA does not have much "premium" real estate. 

Portsmouth Police are the lowest paid of all the "7 Cities." You go there to become a cop, and then get hired somewhere much more tolerable like Virginia Beach, first chance you get. 

8 days ago
4/12/04
Colby Covid19ington -
Kona Silat - 
oblongo -

Why didn't store owner ask guys to leave and call the police if they dont

not to sound condesencing but i am guessing immigrant types are too timid to fight for their rights and shit.

8 days ago
11/1/19
Nitecrawler -

Just watched the video.

Employee should have asked them to leave and when they refused called 911 and told them there are about 10 dudes with guns in the store refusing to leave. Then stood there and said nothing further till the police arrived. 

He should have said he believed he was was being robbed by several armed men. Lol. Send in swat.

8 days ago
1/1/01
The Last Emperor - 
Mark1 -

Mark

This has nothing to do with what OP posted. Two completely different states buddy.

Blame Kiriks shitty site.

Mark

8 days ago
4/3/20

Black queen of what? Serious queen when and where? 

8 days ago
1/25/04
Jim8254 - 

Wakanda?

8 days ago
11/19/05
Jack Carter -
Jim8254 - 

Wakanda?

A mud hut in a village of 4 mud huts on the Sarengeti.

It was 600 years ago, but she waz queenz yall! 

8 days ago
11/7/12
Jim8254 -

Welfare queen.

8 days ago
11/10/18

It bothers me more that this is being allowed by police than that this is happening. Law enforcement has become a total joke. I mean 20 FBI agents swarmed the Bubba Smollette case in nascar, but no one gives a shit about this. Our government is completely dysfunctional and law enforcement has just become their stupid enforcement branch. 

8 days ago
2/9/09

One day they're gonna run into some insane redneck who only dreams about being in that situation, and they're gonna be very sorry 

8 days ago
1/9/02
Eskimo -

It bothers me more that this is being allowed by police than that this is happening. Law enforcement has become a total joke. I mean 20 FBI agents swarmed the Bubba Smollette case in nascar, but no one gives a shit about this. Our government is completely dysfunctional and law enforcement has just become their stupid enforcement branch. 

our country is falling apart