OtherGround Forums Armed, disgusting bum at my sister's wedding.

30 days ago
3/8/11

My little sister got married this past weekend in Denton, TX at the Civic Center. Wedding went fine and it was great seeing all my family that came in from out of town. Her husband seems ok, but has tiny hands.

Anyway... We go outside to take wedding pictures and there's a fucking armed (see the knife on his belt) bum just laying there where they're taking the pictures. Doesn't bother to move or show any courtesy. After my wife and I took this pic the Denton PD Officer working security told me he hopes it goes viral so people can see what Denton has become. Apparently they're not allowed to bother the bums at all. Denton is a liberal college town after all. Oh well, at least we got some funny pics.

30 days ago
3/8/11

My son with my wife in the background. You can see the PD Officer in the right of the photo.

30 days ago
1/1/01

Your little sister looks like Blossom

30 days ago
3/8/11
Braf Zachland -

Your little sister looks like Blossom

She's not in the picture. Lol

30 days ago
7/5/13

So, if you can let me know if your sisters marriage doesn’t work out, that would be great!

and did the bum ever say anything? 

30 days ago
3/8/11
DropKick Joe -

So, if you can let me know if your sisters marriage doesn’t work out, that would be great!

The woman in the picture is my wife.

Nope, just laid there pretending to sleep.

30 days ago
4/2/08
It's lame that guy is laying there in the middle of the side walk during a wedding, but it's a little gay to call a guy with a knife on his belt "armed"....come on man, that's just a bum on a sidewalk...no need to over dramatize it.
30 days ago
3/8/11
GSpenn fan - It's lame that guy is laying there in the middle of the side walk during a wedding, but it's a little gay to call a guy with a knife on his belt "armed"....come on man, that's just a bum on a sidewalk...no need to over dramatize it.

He has a large knife in his belt, it's the definition of armed. I never said I was afraid of him. I was also armed, much more armed.

30 days ago
11/20/09

Seems like there were endless opportunities to make the bum leave on his own will.  I'm talking teabagging, crop dusting, walking a dog that has to pee really bad right by the bum.

Seems like the bum was the most alpha at the wedding.  He's probably not married either.

30 days ago
11/8/09

We ran into armed thugs at Disneyland the other day!!
30 days ago
11/8/09

30 days ago
4/19/09

DId any of you think to say "excuse me, do you mind if we take some pictures over here". 

You should not be so scared or judgemental of others.

Thete was a homeless guy who got a ticket into a fsirground I worked one summer from Uni.

I was on the MickeyMous  waltzer ride (like a walzer roller coadter" and he was due to share his car with others.. they squealed and made rude noises and I told them get in or go tk the back of yhe line.. 

Later on i was fkirting with some girls on the track and the car behind kicked my foot through the suspended tracks and started auto loading forward. Slowly breakkng my right ankle backwards against the adjoinging centre slsts. 

My mate was also flirting st the back so did not hit the emergency stop   

The bum aprinted up and tackled the car on the auto winch back ofd my foot margibally allowing me to get it out..

If not for the bum, i would have no foot.

There but for the grace of god go I. 

30 days ago
7/5/13
TFK_Kaneman82 -
DropKick Joe -

The woman in the picture is my wife.

Nope, just laid there pretending to sleep.

Well that would make things very awkward.  

Edited: 30 days ago
3/8/11
Ghengiseanie -

DId any of you think to say "excuse me, do you mind if we take some pictures over here". 

You should not be so scared or judgemental of others.

Thete was a homeless guy who got a ticket into a fsirground I worked one summer from Uni.

I was on the MickeyMous  waltzer ride (like a walzer roller coadter" and he was due to share his car with others.. they squealed and made rude noises and I told them get in or go tk the back of yhe line.. 

Later on i was fkirting with some girls on the track and the car behind kicked my foot through the suspended tracks and started auto loading forward. Slowly breakkng my right ankle backwards against the adjoinging centre slsts. 

My mate was also flirting st the back so did not hit the emergency stop   

The bum aprinted up and tackled the car on the auto winch back ofd my foot margibally allowing me to get it out..

If not for the bum, i would have no foot.

There but for the grace of god go I. 

I didn't. In my hometown all the panhandlers are just scam artists who'd rather beg with "funny" signs than get an actual job even though we have the lowest unemployment rate in the country and EVERYONE is hiring out here constantly. So I'm not a big fan of bums, at all. Its funny though, although I'm not at all religious, the rest of my family is extremely Christian. The whole wedding was a gross and cringy prayer and Jesus festival with couples praying over my sister and her new husband, them talking about how their relationship was based in Christ, etc. etc. None of those super Christians offered to get the guy any water or any of the food they threw away after the wedding, and it was 100 degrees out. 

While we were outside I jokingly asked my Dad, who's the most down to earth of my Christian family and knows my sense of humor, if they were going to do the Christian thing and invite the guy inside for food and drink like Jesus would do. He laughed and said, "I'm not that Christian."

I feel though, that I missed an opportunity here. It would've been hilarious if the only member of the family who doesn't believe in that nonsense was the one to give the guy some food and water. Ahhh fuck, I hate missed opportunities. 

30 days ago
1/7/06

It’s easy to get mad at/annoyed with bums.  I think most of the time there’s a mental health issue.  At the very least your life is way better than his.  I’d feel pity more than anything 

30 days ago
2/7/08

This is how First Blood starts.

30 days ago
1/24/15
Tommy Lee has fallen on tough times.
30 days ago
4/8/07
looks like there were plenty of places to take pictures, you just chose to take a picture where this dude was sleeping.
30 days ago
10/16/10
Lol at "not that christian".
30 days ago
5/29/18

Haha I'm surprised you weren't rocking blue jeans to the wedding.

Your face is priceless 

Edited: 30 days ago
11/8/09

I’d have taken pictures with the bum too. I don’t know what these guys’ problem is. 

30 days ago
8/29/03

You wife looks like a hoot - congrats - now bikini pics of wife and sis please

30 days ago
9/14/03
mdrndaysamurai - 

It’s easy to get mad at/annoyed with bums.  I think most of the time there’s a mental health issue.  At the very least your life is way better than his.  I’d feel pity more than anything 

Being a antisocial, self indulgent asshole is not a mental illness. That's what most bums are.
30 days ago
1/1/01
There wasn't one person there man enough to tell that fucken piece of shit to take a hike?
30 days ago
3/8/11
Right Hand JO Power - looks like there were plenty of places to take pictures, you just chose to take a picture where this dude was sleeping.

Get this man a prize for his detective skills! haha, yes, this photo was obviously taken with the bum in the foreground on purpose. The rest of the wedding photos were taken off to the side, without the bum pictured. It wasn't a big deal, he didn't mess anything up, it was more funny than anything. And....bums are assholes so fuck him.