OtherGround Forums Armed texans defend Alamo -This Is Texas Freedom

3 days ago
7/31/09

These antifa fucks are trying to start shit in Austin tonight

3 days ago
1/1/01
Thebonfirexm -

I have a friend that works for big oil in Texas and has asked me a few times to move out and start on the rigs and he'll move me up quick but I have family shit to deal with here and can't but as soon as that is settled, I'm packing up and going to Texas.

Your screen name alone knights you as a Texan. 

3 days ago
12/9/02

Armed Texans at the Alamo should wear black lives matter t shirts.

Antifa will show it's true colors

3 days ago
3/18/02
robbie380 - 

start shit in austin?

austin is the biggest faggot town in texas (by far), they will enable the crybabies  

3 days ago
3/18/02
yomamafool - 

no, they need to know exactly who to shoot 

3 days ago
10/20/07

Man I thought this was new and happening now.  Thos was 2 months ago

3 days ago
5/9/06

Subbed for basement footage

3 days ago
3/20/15
Morgz - 

Subbed for basement footage

There is no basement - GIF - Imgur

3 days ago
11/16/17
NiteProwleR -
Thebonfirexm -

I have a friend that works for big oil in Texas and has asked me a few times to move out and start on the rigs and he'll move me up quick but I have family shit to deal with here and can't but as soon as that is settled, I'm packing up and going to Texas.

Your screen name alone knights you as a Texan. 

That crawl.... I'm mean prowlerR

3 days ago
1/1/01
Cire -

Without the fight of the men and woman of the Alamo, Ozzy Osborne would never have been banned from San Antonio.  

he appologised and was allowed back in - it was within the last few years

3 days ago
1/1/01
Jack Carter -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

Happening - not what if

Armed Texans placed themselves at the Alamo Cenotaph Saturday afternoon in advance of George Floyd protests in San Antonio, Texas.

Protesters defaced the monument early Friday with downward-facing arrows placed next to the statements “white supremacy,” “profit over People” and “the ALAMO,” according to an article by the San Antonio Express-News.

Texans consider the Cenotaph sacred because it is a memorial to those who died fighting at the Alamo.

“Well, it’s all pretty simple.  If you’re mad that George Floyd got murdered, well good. So am I,” David Ahmad with Open Carry Texas said in a video posted on Facebook. “If you want to respond to that by burning Target, or a drug store, or looting a liquor store, or destroying the Alamo, you can kiss both sides of my ass. We’re going to put a stop to you.” He was very clear that some of those there would use “any means necessary” to put a stop to it.

“So, just do it right. Protest the man’s death because it should be protested. Things need to change. This bullshit’s got to stop.”

He warned protestors not to use Floyd’s death to “tear up the Alamo or tear up a restaurant,” or use it as an excuse to burn or steal.

I wanna see the rap sheet for the black dude yelling like a lunatic.

step to me ! Step! Step! STEEEPPPPP

3 days ago
1/1/01
Jack Carter -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

Happening - not what if

Armed Texans placed themselves at the Alamo Cenotaph Saturday afternoon in advance of George Floyd protests in San Antonio, Texas.

Protesters defaced the monument early Friday with downward-facing arrows placed next to the statements “white supremacy,” “profit over People” and “the ALAMO,” according to an article by the San Antonio Express-News.

Texans consider the Cenotaph sacred because it is a memorial to those who died fighting at the Alamo.

“Well, it’s all pretty simple.  If you’re mad that George Floyd got murdered, well good. So am I,” David Ahmad with Open Carry Texas said in a video posted on Facebook. “If you want to respond to that by burning Target, or a drug store, or looting a liquor store, or destroying the Alamo, you can kiss both sides of my ass. We’re going to put a stop to you.” He was very clear that some of those there would use “any means necessary” to put a stop to it.

“So, just do it right. Protest the man’s death because it should be protested. Things need to change. This bullshit’s got to stop.”

He warned protestors not to use Floyd’s death to “tear up the Alamo or tear up a restaurant,” or use it as an excuse to burn or steal.

I wanna see the rap sheet for the black dude yelling like a lunatic.

how about the messican yelling "shoot me"

3 days ago
1/1/01
TFK_Kaneman82 - 
jimmy23 -

The Alamo is stunningly small

I was really surprised by that too.

Anyway, I just signed up for a monthly donation to Open Carry Texas. 

What's left is just the chapel.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6e/20/48/6e2048ef22751b0b3d5d8561adf4e1a0.jpg
Edited: 3 days ago
1/1/01
TFK_Kaneman82 -
jimmy23 -

The Alamo is stunningly small

I was really surprised by that too.

Anyway, I just signed up for a monthly donation to Open Carry Texas. 

yeah, the barracks and bunks were tiny. people must have been anorexic midgets back then

3 days ago
1/1/01
BigEyedFish -
robbie380 - 

start shit in austin?

austin is the biggest faggot town in texas (by far), they will enable the crybabies  

its weird the this is texas freedom dudes are saying they're organizing to go to austin, but wtf is taking them so long. weird

3 days ago
1/1/01
Festus -

Man I thought this was new and happening now.  Thos was 2 months ago

shit - i just saw it on FB and thought it was now too..

sorry

3 days ago
12/9/02
BigEyedFish -
yomamafool - 

no, they need to know exactly who to shoot 

Exactly. Black lives matter the movement isn't the same as the organization. You don't have to agree with either but black people didn't start protesting to achieve communist goals.

Those thinking this is about the movement won't have beef with these armed citizens. Only the agitators and instigators. They won't be able to hide.

3 days ago
2/12/14
Thebonfirexm -

its hot, miserable and there is no more cheap land. And you are likely to lose an arm or leg working on a rig. 

3 days ago
8/16/12

THANKS OBAMA!!!!