OtherGround Forums Article for DKielbasa, other Holocaust deniers...

8 days ago
6/13/09

https://news.yahoo.com/half-millennials-gen-z-cant-090037315.html

The efforts of people like you to deny the Holocaust are working Mr Kielbasa. 

You should be very happy. 

How history is being forgotten very quickly.

20% of millenials and Gen Zs think the Jews caused the Holocaust!

?https://news.yahoo.com/half-millennials-gen-z-cant-090037315.html

Half of millennials, Gen Z can't name a single concentration camp as Holocaust knowledge wanes in younger Americans, survey finds

An alarming new survey on Holocaust knowledge also found that almost two-thirds of younger Americans don t know that six millions Jews were killed.

news.yahoo.com

Almost two-thirds of millennials, Gen Z don't know that 6 million Jews were killed in the Holocaust, survey finds

8 days ago
6/13/09

If this much of the Holocaust has been erased from the minds of young people in less than 100 yrs., then what does that say for the future?

Edited: 8 days ago
6/13/09

As the article states, and as many people already know, the internet is a huge part of this.

Historical revisionism and Holocaust denial are being pushed hard on the internet.

The reason for this is the all out effort of the antisemites and conspiracy theorists.

These people are professional historical revisionists and they can distort ANY event in history...not just the Holocaust.

8 days ago
6/13/09

The Ctards and antisemites are working day and night cranking out fake content about many things, and of course denying the Holocaust and blaming all of the world's problems on Jews is what they do best.

This article indicates that their plans are working.

It is worth noting that the CTard/historical revisionists can revise ANY event in history. Not just the Holocaust.

8 days ago
3/20/12
Yahoo as a source?
8 days ago
6/13/09
Rambo John J - Yahoo as a source?

Is yahoo news not a legit source? Do you think they made this up?

Do you think it is not accurate?

8 days ago
8/1/13

WTF? People still deny the Holocaust?

8 days ago
6/13/09

btw, rambo: I know you are CT on some things. But I have never seen you deny the Holocaust or post anything antisemitic.

I hope you don't start now.

8 days ago
6/13/09
camicom -

WTF? People still deny the Holocaust?

More than ever Cami.

8 days ago
1/1/01

This is sad.

“Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened.”

-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

8 days ago
6/13/09
Road Warrior Fin -

This is sad.

“Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened.”

-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

I love comment by Eisenhower.

He was right.

8 days ago
3/20/12
blood fist - 

btw, rambo: I know you are CT on some things. But I have never seen you deny the Holocaust or post anything antisemitic.

I was kidding
I don't give a F about the topic
just making fun of yahoo

9-11 was an inside job tho

peace out
8 days ago
6/13/09
Rambo John J -
blood fist - 

I was kidding
just making fun of yahoo

peace out

You don't give a fuck about the Holocaust or the fact that history is being rewritten by liars and haters...?

OK. That tells me something.

Go back to denying the moon landing son.

3/20/12
blood fist -
Rambo John J -
blood fist - 

I was kidding
just making fun of yahoo

peace out

You don't give a fuck about the Holocaust or the fact that history is being rewritten by liars and haters...?

OK. That tells me something.

Go back to denying the moon landing son.

haha

chill out fella

I cannot confirm or deny anything about the topic is what I meant

And I don't even like Keilbasa, it's gross

U wanna fight me IRL?

3/20/12
Are there Armenian Genocide doubters?
8 days ago
6/13/09

Stop wasting space on my thread rambo.

I'd prefer to hear from others.

8 days ago
1/2/15
Rambo John J - Are there Armenian Genocide doubters?

Theyre called turks 

8 days ago
3/20/12
blood fist -

It is our thread now brother.

Still not sure if Yahoo has a good track record as a source.

My advice would be to not give kielbasa the time of day if you don't like his content or opinions.  Who gives a F what he thinks, it is still a free country isn't it?

8 days ago
6/13/09
Rambo John J -
blood fist -

It is our thread now brother.

Still not sure if Yahoo has a good track record as a source.

My advice would be to not give kielbasa the time of day if you don't like his content or opinions.  Who gives a F what he thinks, it is still a free country isn't it?

You have graduated from a space waster to a thread derailer. That's not cool Rambo.

Especially when you don't know what you are talking about.

btw, yahoo was just a main feed, the actual article was from USA Today. But I suppose they are not a legit source either in your world Rambo. Perhaps prisonplanet, or one of your buddies at EY.com are better sources? 

As far as your advice. It was not solicited. I seek advice from people whose opinons I respect. That doesn't include you.

8 days ago
12/22/10

I bet an even larger percentage can't even name the 3 branches of the U.S. government. 

8 days ago
6/13/09

Last thing I have to say to you for now rambo, is this:

I don't follow you around and snipe at your posts like you do to me. I'm sure it makes you feel like a big tough guy to mix it up with bf in front of your Ctard buddies.

The content of what you are saying is not as important to you as the status you THINK you are gaining by simply engaging with me.

People with brains, and that's most of the OG, will reach their own conclusions.

8 days ago
1/1/01
many of my kids (JR in HS) classmates barely know anything about 9/11. This is really no surprise, but it is very sad.
8 days ago
6/13/09
Black Doug -

I bet an even larger percentage can't even name the 3 branches of the U.S. government. 

That is for true BD.

Sometimes interviewers go around and ask random people questions about history or gov't.

It's scary what many people don't know.

8 days ago
3/20/12
Ok
I'm so sorry
I feel really bad
please don't run me from the forum again
Not sure I could take it
so sorry
8 days ago
4/24/07
camicom -