6 days ago
12/11/12

Ashli Babbit

6 days ago
1/1/01
sad but true
6 days ago
6/11/10

Of all the times for police to use discretion and not kill an unarmed person. 
Would it have been that hard to grab and arrest the unarmed 115 pound girl as she squeezed through the window? I wonder if she even knew there was a gun pointed at her.

Edited: 6 days ago
4/8/13

When you're part of an insurgent mob and you get shot climbing through a shattered window of the Capitol building, it's really not that surprising. It's not even wrong.

6 days ago
9/12/10

Her name isn’t on any sports jerseys yet so how do we even know that a cop killed her?

6 days ago
1/1/01

RIP

6 days ago
1/1/01
sekundarburnes -

When you're part of an insurgent mob and you get shot climbing through a shattered window of the Capitol building, it's really not that surprising. It's not even wrong.

Correct

6 days ago
4/22/07

They rioted over that wallace guy chasing cops with a knife but even question this one and you are just being a hypocrite, apparently.

5/3/01

that woman's death is a travesty and people who take pleasure in pointing out whatever mistakes she made up to that point are trash

and the ones doing it thanks to their political opinions are almost certainly hypocrites on top of it

6 days ago
1/1/01

Sorry... I’m sympathetic to the anger that led to the riot and storming the Capital but not the actions. When an angry out of control mob starts coming for your head you have the right to defend yourself and those around you. She made a bad choice and she paid for it... The cop was not in the wrong anymore than he would have been if the mob had been made up of BLM or Antifa.

6 days ago
8/19/06
RIP
6 days ago
1/1/01

Ashli Babbit

6 days ago
8/22/08
The Loge -

Her name isn’t on any sports jerseys yet so how do we even know that a cop killed her?

Well it doesn’t matter since the cop was black. Definitely not the lefty agenda. 

6 days ago
4/8/13
amadeus -

Sorry... I’m sympathetic to the anger that led to the riot and storming the Capital but not the actions. When an angry out of control mob starts coming for your head you have the right to defend yourself and those around you. She made a bad choice and she paid for it... The cop was not in the wrong anymore than he would have been if the mob had been made up of BLM or Antifa.

Credit to you for being right of center and still being able to see that.

6 days ago
9/12/10
Damien8003 -
The Loge -

Well it doesn’t matter since the cop was black. Definitely not the lefty agenda. 

I just picture lefty’s self destructing in a BLM but ACAB feedback loop. 

6 days ago
3/23/07
I've seen nothing but sympathy for this poor woman. She was misled by years of internet brainwashing from right wing media and it got her killed. You guys reinvent reality constantly to make yourselves the victim. It's pathetic.
6 days ago
4/20/20
Jason -

Oh wait, nevermind. That doesn’t fit the agenda

The woman who broke into the United States Capitol, and then got shot trying to break into where members of congress were hiding from the violent mob she was a part of?

Yea. Def make her your Breonna Taylor.

6 days ago
8/7/12
amadeus -

From a purely defensive position it would have made more sense for him to fire at multiple targets. He had room to retreat and that's not an excuse but it's a hard call. I dont know the layout of that particular building. Could he have still held control while retreating? Who knows, lots of doors  behind him and maybe he was thinking there were more people that needed to get out? 

Either way they both were in the wrong. Capital police must be the jv squad for DHS. That entire situation could have been handled better. I mean who knows maybe he was told to evacuate the working civilians. If that's the case then your first duty is to the working civilians.

At that point they should have been able to get a choke point set up before anyone made it upstairs. Wtf were those 2 or 3 cops doing just hanging out there? They should have shot the guy as he retreated. The whole thing is, was and will be remembered as a complete shit show. Failure from all sides. The only ones who won were the fooking politicians whose fault it was all this shit happened in the first place.

9/1/04
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva - 

Of all the times for police to use discretion and not kill an unarmed person. 
Would it have been that hard to grab and arrest the unarmed 115 pound girl as she squeezed through the window? I wonder if she even knew there was a gun pointed at her.

Very easy to grab and arrest. However, if she has a few thousand friends, some armed, and carrying zip ties to take you hostage, it becomes much more difficult. Tragic situation, and I'm sorry for her, but there wasn't much else to do against a mob.
6 days ago
9/16/11

Really fuckface? 

6 days ago
4/22/07
madmartigan -
Jason -

The woman who broke into the United States Capitol, and then got shot trying to break into where members of congress were hiding from the violent mob she was a part of?

This lady wasnt a drug dealing loser though. She can be our baby tray tray but not our breonna

6 days ago
10/25/06
madmartigan - 
Jason -

You mean the girl whose address was on a search warrant as a location that was part of a drug dealing operation and whose boyfriend shot at police after they knocked on the door repeatedly while identifying themselves as police officers?

Oh yeah and he used her as a human shield.

That Breona Taylor?

6 days ago
1/1/01
baj54 -
amadeus -

From a purely defensive position it would have made more sense for him to fire at multiple targets. He had room to retreat and that's not an excuse but it's a hard call. I dont know the layout of that particular building. Could he have still held control while retreating? Who knows, lots of doors  behind him and maybe he was thinking there were more people that needed to get out? 

Either way they both were in the wrong. Capital police must be the jv squad for DHS. That entire situation could have been handled better. I mean who knows maybe he was told to evacuate the working civilians. If that's the case then your first duty is to the working civilians.

At that point they should have been able to get a choke point set up before anyone made it upstairs. Wtf were those 2 or 3 cops doing just hanging out there? They should have shot the guy as he retreated. The whole thing is, was and will be remembered as a complete shit show. Failure from all sides. The only ones who won were the fooking politicians whose fault it was all this shit happened in the first place.

The point is you had a violent mob attacking the Capital building with innocents inside. Mob mentality is scary and dangerous. I’m not gonna fault anyone in those circumstances.

6 days ago
9/1/04
baj54 - 
amadeus -

I don't catch your meaning about shooting at multiple targets. Or "shot the guy as he retreated". Can u elaborate?