OtherGround Forums Atheists know more about religion than xians lol..

Edited: 8/21/19 4:08 PM
7/26/07
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 

However as I explained on the last page the world are not overly important...

The bottom line for me is this...

The religious claim a god exists.

They don't have a single shred of verifiable evidence to support that claim.

Therefore, I do not accept their claim.  

What about that time he appeared on Toast?

Checkmate, Atheists!

8/21/19 4:12 PM
12/28/04
Chimonos Revenge - 

Checkmate, Atheists!

Well there is this I guess...

Image result for jesus dog ass

8/21/19 4:14 PM
12/28/04

8/21/19 5:11 PM
7/13/09
Kubla khan -
JJitsu -
Im with the banned -
JJitsu -

Atheists have surpassed Vegans in the unbearable cunt department. 

How do you know someone’s a Vegan? They’ll tell you.

How do you know someone’s an atheist? You’ll end up in this awkward conversation you weren’t planning on having where someone’s spews an inordinate amount of hate insulting their ancestors and the majority of the planet so that they can feel some nontangible superiority over the masses. “All I said was bless you Chad! You sneezed, It’s a figure of speech bro calm down” 

It’s very possible that your claim about atheists has merit. However, atheists will need a humongous boost if they ever want to get to that pinnacle trophy of cuntery that xtians/religious people hold.

Atheists are not: 

-going door to door

-constantly bombarding billboards, magazines, tv, internet with religious propaganda

-swindling hundreds of millions of people out of billions of dollars under a privileged tax-free position.

-hijacking established holidays in an effort to suppress them for selfish purposes.

-selling guilt, fake prophesies and doomsday fantasies

-making a billion dollar + market out of selling religious paraphernalia, gear, jewelry, etc.

-watching as poor people are fleeced of their finances in any one of a hundred mega-churches in America.

-(most importantly) unwilling to be wrong or convinced with credible evidence.

-condemning unbelievers while ignoring or covering up sexual crimes against children by those holding invisible positions of authority.

-making blind assertions and then justifying them with faith (which is just a catch-all excuse for lack of evidence)

-crying foul and persecution just because the playing field is becoming more even. 

But oh yeah, atheists sure are a bunch of whiny cunts. Lol

Whatever you say Chad, that diatribe didn’t just prove my point at all. 

He just eviscerated you point and you just did the debating version of sticking you thumbs in your ears and going “la la la la la”.

clown 

I was making a joke and Chad and you just proceeded to do exactly what I was joking about and completely prove my point for me. If you had gotten over your triggered butthurtedness or had better reading comprehension before this hissy fit of a post we might not now be exactly in this awkward conversation no one asked to have with you... Thanks for playing 

cunt

8/21/19 5:19 PM
1/3/18
The Jentleman -
Im with the banned -
The Jentleman -

LOL!

Well I’ve wiped the floor with a couple atheists on this site several times over when it comes to Christianity. So far, all the “atheists” who have commented, especially the OP.

Lmao!!! Ohhhh shit! Um, no dude.

When it comes specifically to religion/theism, you’ve got full orcus numerous times and just believe you wiped the floor with atheists. 

You are one of the most perfect examples of intellectual, logical and philosophical dishonesty when it comes to discussions about religion/theism.

You are the Orcus of theism. 

LOL!When you constantly take things out of context, and use misquotes that you got from ignorantatheist.com, then I have to provide true context with actual quotes. Usually it gets reduced to you guys going straight to name calling afterwards instead of admitting that you had no idea what you were talking about before slinking off to pretend you don’t hate the fact that you were shown how ignorant you were.

But sure, whatever you want to tell yourselves.

LOL!

You forgot to sign your post with:

Hope this helps. 

~Religious Orcus. 

Lol

8/21/19 5:23 PM
10/16/07

Atheists might know the bible, but anyone who hasn’t found religion doesn’t understand religion better.

religion is not just bible quotes.

8/21/19 5:25 PM
2/22/13

I think an athiest vegan that does crossfit has potential to be the most annoying person on the planet.

8/21/19 5:58 PM
3/27/03
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
jacktripper - 
jacktripper - 
Im with the banned -
JJitsu -

How do you know someone’s an atheist? You’ll end up in this awkward conversation you weren’t planning on having where someone’s spews an inordinate amount of hate insulting their ancestors and the majority of the planet so that they can feel some nontangible superiority over the masses. “All I said was bless you Chad! You sneezed, It’s a figure of speech bro calm down” 

It’s very possible that your claim about atheists has merit. However, atheists will need a humongous boost if they ever want to get to that pinnacle trophy of cuntery that xtians/religious people hold.

Atheists are not: 

-going door to door

-constantly bombarding billboards, magazines, tv, internet with religious propaganda

-swindling hundreds of millions of people out of billions of dollars under a privileged tax-free position.

-hijacking established holidays in an effort to suppress them for selfish purposes.

-making a billion dollar + market out of selling religious paraphernalia, gear, jewelry, etc.

-watching as poor people are fleeced of their finances in any one of a hundred mega-churches in America.

-condemning unbelievers while ignoring or covering up sexual crimes against children by those holding invisible positions of authority.

-making blind assertions and then justifying them with faith (which is just a catch-all excuse for lack of evidence)

-crying foul and persecution just because the playing field is becoming more even. 

Atheists have also killed 50-100 million people in the last hundred years or so 

No, headcases did that. Its like me saying look how many people non Rangers fans killed in the last 100 years!

Idiotic response... you can use that for anything 

the soviets, chi coms etc were militantly atheist 

And the also were not Rangers fans, whats you point?

My point is crystal clear... you’re just trolling 

8/21/19 6:03 PM
1/1/01

Reading it is okay. Knowing it intellectually is okay.

But it's really meant to be understood at an experiential level.

Be still and know and whatnot.

8/21/19 6:08 PM
11/4/10

How I picture most people on this thread
8/21/19 6:11 PM
11/19/06

Haha the feminist, atheist, vegan, liberals are easily triggered. You go girl!

- Regular non label human

8/21/19 6:40 PM
5/22/16

I made it twenty seconds.  I’ll finish it, but I’m going to go ahead and post this first.  

Atheists know more about simple trivial questions than evangelicals about the Bible?   Bulllllshhhiiittttt.  Maybe more than Catholics.  But not evangelical Christians.  Not in the south. They quote scripture word for word.  

Now, I only watched 20 seconds so far.  But that is a completely horseshit way to begin the video 

8/21/19 6:42 PM
5/22/16

LOL.  Made it to a minute and a half and the three questions they showed.  Those aren’t “religious questions”.  Anyone who thinks they are know nothing about religion.  

(I’m not religious by the way)

8/21/19 7:23 PM
12/28/04
jacktripper - 
jacktripper - 
jacktripper - 
Im with the banned -
JJitsu -

Atheists are not: 

-going door to door

No, headcases did that. Its like me saying look how many people non Rangers fans killed in the last 100 years!

Your point is absurd. 

8/21/19 7:25 PM
12/28/04
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 

How I picture you lot...

Image result for pedo preist

8/21/19 7:31 PM
6/3/09
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

Is this how you picture the rest?

8/21/19 8:13 PM
3/27/03
jacktripper - 
jacktripper - 
jacktripper - 
Im with the banned -
JJitsu -

Atheists are not: 

-going door to door

Your point is absurd. 

Explain how troll 

8/21/19 8:40 PM
7/7/17
jacktripper -
jacktripper - 
jacktripper - 
jacktripper - 
Im with the banned -
JJitsu -

Atheists are not: 

-going door to door

Your point is absurd. 

Explain how troll 

Your point is absurd because you appear to be assuming a causal relationship between atheism and murder.

Nobody kills in the name of atheism. Atheism is a lack of belief in a god. Someone argued earlier that it means certainty that there is no god. Regardless, nobody takes an action based on the lack of belief. 

Perhaps you are saying that the lack of a belief in god means that one lacks the moral compass and values instilled by religion, which leads to evil. I don't consider this a defensible argument because, if you are a member of one of the Abrahamic religions, your morals come from texts that (being charitable) are insanely immoral.

8/21/19 8:45 PM
7/26/12
Chimonos Revenge - 

Checkmate, Atheists!

Well there is this I guess...

Image result for jesus dog ass

Jesass!

8/21/19 9:24 PM
10/6/17
gtownhoya -
jacktripper -
jacktripper - 
jacktripper - 
jacktripper - 
Im with the banned -
JJitsu -

Atheists are not: 

-going door to door

Your point is absurd. 

Explain how troll 

Your point is absurd because you appear to be assuming a causal relationship between atheism and murder.

Nobody kills in the name of atheism. Atheism is a lack of belief in a god. Someone argued earlier that it means certainty that there is no god. Regardless, nobody takes an action based on the lack of belief. 

Perhaps you are saying that the lack of a belief in god means that one lacks the moral compass and values instilled by religion, which leads to evil. I don't consider this a defensible argument because, if you are a member of one of the Abrahamic religions, your morals come from texts that (being charitable) are insanely immoral.

“Nobody kills in the name of atheism.”

LOL! Absolutely false.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union

Mao also targeted the religious for the same reasons.

Oh but it’s so fun to make fun of all Christians because you saw picture of Jesus on adogs butt yet can’t handle the fact that atheists are well known to be extremely bigoted, hateful bullies, and the leaders in mass killings.

8/21/19 9:31 PM
3/27/03
gtownhoya -
jacktripper -
jacktripper - 
jacktripper - 
jacktripper - 
Im with the banned -
JJitsu -

Atheists are not: 

-going door to door

Your point is absurd. 

Explain how troll 

Must be 50-100 million coincidences 

8/21/19 9:45 PM
11/1/06
The Jentleman -
gtownhoya -
jacktripper -
jacktripper - 
jacktripper - 
jacktripper - 
Im with the banned -
JJitsu -

Atheists are not: 

-going door to door

Your point is absurd. 

Explain how troll 

LOL! Absolutely false.

Oh but it’s so fun to make fun of all Christians because you saw picture of Jesus on adogs butt yet can’t handle the fact that atheists are well known to be extremely bigoted, hateful bullies, and the leaders in mass killings.

You are conflating atheism with authoritarianism. 

8/21/19 9:59 PM
7/26/07

What this thread needs is a bump to Yossarian’s old “page by page review of the bible” thread

8/21/19 10:07 PM
7/26/07

8/21/19 10:34 PM
10/6/17
LoveToChoke -
The Jentleman -
gtownhoya -
jacktripper -
jacktripper - 
jacktripper - 
jacktripper - 
Im with the banned -
JJitsu -

Atheists are not: 

-going door to door

Your point is absurd. 

Explain how troll 

LOL! Absolutely false.

You are conflating atheism with authoritarianism. 

No I’m not. Learn your history