OtherGround Forums Attn Mods: Why can’t I permanently ignore Nytron?

15 days ago
3/23/06

5 days in a row I have logged on and Nytron is “UNignored”.  I have to press ignore each day, then by morning he’s off the list.  I do not have this problem with any of the 4 other people I ignored.

i understand I can just avoid his threads, but he offers nothing and I do not want to fill my brain with his shit infested posts in other threads. 

are you Mods unblocking him?  Or does he have more special treatment just like when someone exposed his account cannot be frozen from votes? 

15 days ago
3/23/06

15 days ago
3/18/02

because he is a mod

15 days ago
9/3/12

He kinda grows on you, like a dirty dick wart 

15 days ago
3/13/17

15 days ago
3/26/13
Pedro Navaja -

Good to see you got electricity back in your village again...

Edited: 15 days ago
7/28/08
Pedro Navaja -

Has the left ever come up with their own original ideas? 

Edited: 15 days ago
1/1/01

I just put him on ignore to test it out.  I'll report back tomorrow to see if he is unblocked.

15 days ago
12/26/19

When I was blue, I couldn't ignore anyone on the app. Worthless feature. It'd ignore them until I closed the app and restarted it.

15 days ago
4/22/03
Pedro Navaja -

The left has zero originality. 

15 days ago
8/28/10
BigEyedFish -

because he is a mod

He actually really is a mod. 

15 days ago
8/20/08

It must be terribly frustrating to come to the safe space of the right wing, the OG, and encounter terrible people like Nytron. 

15 days ago
1/18/12

Nytron is a fagateer to be sure but OP is beating a dead horse.

They ain't ever fixing this site bro.

15 days ago
9/22/20
nek -
Pedro Navaja -

Good to see you got electricity back in your village again...

Can you believe he tried to feed a carrot to a bus?

15 days ago
1/24/17
knockoutfighter -

Rent free

15 days ago
12/22/10

Can't you just not click on shim's threads or not reply to xir's posts? 

14 days ago
1/1/01

Works for me.

14 days ago
3/2/09
Forrest Spliffn -

Nytron is a fagateer to be sure but OP is beating a dead horse.

They ain't ever fixing this site bro.

Nope. I've been here for 10 years and nothing has changed. 

14 days ago
2/20/09

Honestly, why would you want to?  He’s a treasure trove of stupidity.  Anytime I feel bad about myself I seek out a post of his and cackle maniacally at what a retard he is.

Its wonderfully fullfilling.

Edited: 14 days ago
11/24/13

Nothing like seeing people cower in fear after I defeat their dangerous logic in a substantive manner.

When "conservatives" opt for being anti-free speech, opting to censor their own information inputs because they have even just one person threatening their echo chamber, you know you've made an impact.

Enjoy caging yourself in. But ask yourself this one question OGers: Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?

14 days ago
3/21/07

Since im not paying this site shit. I also am frustrated with the "feature". Only option is don't click on thread. I'm guilty of clicking on asshole threads and veins like fuck this guy. Now only click on known good posters or new ones. Ntyron is a faggot too.

14 days ago
12/29/09
Nytron - 

Nothing like seeing people cower in fear after I defeat their dangerous logic in a substantive manner.

When "conservatives" opt for being anti-free speech, opting to censor their own information inputs because they have even just one person threatening their echo chamber, you know you've made an impact.

Enjoy caging yourself in. But ask yourself this one question OGers: Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?

What is this gif from?

Edited: 14 days ago
11/24/13
kingofpancakes -
Nytron - 

What is this gif from?

It's actual video footage of OP in his glass echo chamber after he noticed his anti-free speech button stopped working.

14 days ago
6/11/13

Just don't read his/her posts. Dont do what Twitter and FB do and ban or block what they dont want to hear.

Nytron has just as much right to post his opinions or thoughts as anyone else does. 

Free speech for all

14 days ago
1/1/01
BigEyedFish - 

because he is a mod

Well, an admin.