7 days ago
11/28/03

filmer missed best part
7 days ago
4/9/19

He looks more baka laka to me.

7 days ago
1/25/04

What took the police so long to get there?

7 days ago
11/27/02
Seriously, fuck the "stop, stop, stop" guys
7 days ago
6/1/07
That is what happens when you bring a knife to a milk crate and chair fight.
7 days ago
8/6/16

Would have been a lot worse if everyone just waited for the police and no one stood up to him. The 21 y.o. woman he stabbed died.

7 days ago
3/18/12

Good on Aussies! It's still ok to be a man there?

7 days ago
4/24/07

Did he not know that stabbing people was illegal? It's almost as if people with the desire to murder, will do so regardless of what type of tool is available. 

7 days ago
5/22/05
David@accu -

Did he not know that stabbing people was illegal? It's almost as if people with the desire to murder, will do so regardless of what type of tool is available. 

I am sure the bystanders would have been able to disarm him with same ease if he had a gun.

7 days ago
12/6/14
banco -
David@accu -

I am sure the bystanders would have been able to disarm him with same ease if he had a gun.

If they all had guns it would! 

7 days ago
1/1/01
David@accu - 

He got beaten up and subdued by a man with a milk crate.

A gunman would have shot dozens of civilians.
7 days ago
4/6/19
Squatdog -
David@accu - 

radio news I heard said four boys had talked the possibility of a lone worf knife before and jumped in... is that a legit story propagating in aus?

6 days ago
12/26/05
Steve4192 - That is what happens when you bring a knife to a milk crate and chair fight.

LOL

6 days ago
1/1/01

Can't wait for the US to become this Utopyian.

6 days ago
1/1/01
Wayne Glamcock - 
Squatdog -
David@accu - 

radio news I heard said four boys had talked the possibility of a lone worf knife before and jumped in... is that a legit story propagating in aus?

Yes, they practised milkcrate-jitsu several hours a day to prepare for just such an eventuality.
6 days ago
11/11/14

The guy will claim insanity and be out of a mental hospital shortly while the woman that was stabbed will be dead forever. 

6 days ago
3/27/03

Pulsar must be outraged over the mob tactics these cis white males used on a pious muslim youth

6 days ago
8/20/03
Steve4192 - That is what happens when you bring a knife to a milk crate and chair fight.

Seriously, why have they not banned milk crates yet?

6 days ago
6/1/07
Captain Canuck - 
Steve4192 - That is what happens when you bring a knife to a milk crate and chair fight.

Seriously, why have they not banned milk crates yet?

... and assault chairs.
6 days ago
12/28/10

Wish he took some soccer kicks to the face for his troubles 

6 days ago
4/3/08

Bash his head in

6 days ago
10/4/18
Horrible display of toxic masculinity. Im offended at those aggressive males ganging up on a single person who obviously needed mental help.
6 days ago
12/10/09

I would have scarified my front end and eliminated the threat if he had the stupidity to walk in front of or on my car at a light. 

6 days ago
8/7/19
Squatdog - 
David@accu - 

Or maybe the 21 year old woman would have been able to defend herself instead of being dead.

Le Shat