OtherGround Forums Avenatti is a beast of a lawyer

4/24/18 12:39 AM
5/30/09

Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) Tweeted:
We don’t agree on everything but we are both street fighters @seanhannity, which means something. Let’s set a booking so I can come on the show to talk about the case and the issues in the case. No BS. Just a straight up discussion by two men. Thanks for considering it. https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/988622257500119040?s=17

4/24/18 12:40 AM
5/30/09

Beating Trump and Hannity at their own game! He's gonna be a superstar when this is all said and done

4/24/18 12:41 AM
5/30/09

http://www.newsweek.com/avenatti-hannity-cohen-spar-over-cnn-prediction-dropbox-tweet-898097

Edited: 4/24/18 12:44 AM
5/30/09

4/24/18 5:38 AM
3/13/02

4/24/18 6:37 AM
6/24/07

The guy is an ambulance chaser.

4/24/18 9:38 AM
1/1/01
Hilldo -

The guy is an ambulance chaser.

He’s won several high profile cases with almost a billion dollars in judgements for his clients.

Edited: 4/24/18 9:46 AM
8/1/13

LOL. Quit embarrassing yourself. He has lost his law license twice. Guy is a partisan hack masquerading as a lawyer.

While in college and later in law school, Avenatti worked at a political opposition and media firm, The Research Group, run by Rahm Emanuel (later White House Chief of Staff for President Barack Obama, and mayor of Chicago. 

http://www.newsweek.com/stormy-daniels-lawyer-lost-his-license-twice-860211

4/24/18 9:47 AM
5/10/08

"Guy is a partisan hack"

- Camicorn

Is this really happening?

Edited: 4/24/18 9:52 AM
6/1/10

Highly entertaining and effective trolling

#basta = good paisan

4/24/18 10:09 AM
5/30/09

He's been 5 moves ahead of these fools since he first took the case. If he is as ambulance chaser then he picked the one that is stacked to the ceiling with cash. He knows fox news and Trump are chomping at the bit to slander him and his client but he has guns loaded for that too. I'm really enjoying watching this play out. 

4/24/18 10:15 AM
5/30/09
camicom -

LOL. Quit embarrassing yourself. He has lost his law license twice. Guy is a partisan hack masquerading as a lawyer.

While in college and later in law school, Avenatti worked at a political opposition and media firm, The Research Group, run by Rahm Emanuel (later White House Chief of Staff for President Barack Obama, and mayor of Chicago. 

None of that matters! Next you're gonna say that the judge worked at the playboy lounge in college and once hired an illegal as her nanny. It doesn't matter. The facts are coming out no matter what you say

4/24/18 10:37 AM
7/7/17
camicom -

I can find no evidence that he ever lost his law license. Where did you see this?

4/24/18 10:40 AM
5/10/08
camicom - 

"LOL. Quit embarrassing yourself. He has lost his law license twice. Guy is a partisan hack masquerading as a lawyer."

So - in addition to being a partisan hack, it appears that Camicorn can't even read.

Click on the link. It is referring to Keith Davidson.  He is the fake lawyer who colluded with the National Enquirer, Michael Cohen, Donald Trump in order to defraud multiple ladies (Daniels, McDougal and the chick who settled with the GOP donor).

In fact, contrary to Camicorn, Michael Cohen has great things to say about this attorney who lost his law license twice.

“Keith Davidson … is a tireless advocate for his clients,” Cohen told New York magazine in an email in February. “In each and every interaction I’ve ever had with him, he has always been professional, ethical and a true gentleman.”

Looks like Camicorn has "embarrassed himself."  AGAIN!!!
4/24/18 11:08 AM
6/1/10
camicom -

I am quoting this for preservation as it is literally the most "Camicom" thing Camicom has ever posted.

4/24/18 11:10 AM
5/30/09

Pretty pathetic comicon. This is what happens when you get so emotionally invested into people who don't give a shit about you. 

4/24/18 11:27 AM
11/27/13
darkness66 -

He's been 5 moves ahead of these fools since he first took the case. If he is as ambulance chaser then he picked the one that is stacked to the ceiling with cash. He knows fox news and Trump are chomping at the bit to slander him and his client but he has guns loaded for that too. I'm really enjoying watching this play out. 

Agreed. I’m in Australia but every time MA is on online media I watch. He talks a big game and so far has been right about everything. He’s obviously an expert at his craft and every single thing he says is well thought out despite answering questions on the fly. 

And I agree with him in Trump not seeing his term out, just way too many serious cases pending. A great thing really because he’s absolutely the worst and most disgusting POTUS in my lifetime. Not even close.

4/24/18 11:49 AM
7/26/15

The pee pee tape is looming.  I’ve been saying it for months but the Trumpanzee crowd won’t believe it.  They will believe it when they see with their own eyes a video of their king being pissed on by Russian hookers.  Small pecker and all.  

I’m curious to see how many of these “tough guy” Trump backers will stay with him then. 

Trump will yell “fake video” “fake video” but we will all know that it’s true.  This is the ONLY reason that Trump is allowing Russia to do whatever they want without any punishment.  It’s pretty obvious. 

Pee pee tape is looming and I’m laughing my ass off at that fat ass orange weirdo swimming in piss. 

4/24/18 11:51 AM
5/10/08
darkness66 - 

Pretty pathetic comicon. This is what happens when you get so emotionally invested into people who don't give a shit about you. 

Camicorn humiliated himself more than usual (if that is possible)...

4/24/18 12:40 PM
5/30/09
marines1 -

I offer myself to stand in for Sean. Take it scumbag lawyer.

Relax Cohen.  he wasn't actually challenging him to a street fight. Trump and Hannity wish they had avenatti on their side instead of a spineless cuck like you. They will never love you no matter how many swords you fall on. 

4/24/18 12:44 PM
6/21/07
I don't know this guy, what side he's on, or why he wants to talk to hannity.

BUT, what's with this line?

"Just a straight up discussion by two men."
4/24/18 12:54 PM
5/30/09
jqvwxyz - I don't know this guy, what side he's on, or why he wants to talk to hannity.

BUT, what's with this line?

"Just a straight up discussion by two men."

He's requesting to be a guest on Hannitys show to discuss the stormy Daniels case. Hannity will get his shit pushed in so there's no way he'd ever engage in a talk with this guy

4/24/18 12:59 PM
3/16/11
lionsoul -
camicom - 

"LOL. Quit embarrassing yourself. He has lost his law license twice. Guy is a partisan hack masquerading as a lawyer."

So - in addition to being a partisan hack, it appears that Camicorn can't even read.

Click on the link. It is referring to Keith Davidson.  He is the fake lawyer who colluded with the National Enquirer, Michael Cohen, Donald Trump in order to defraud multiple ladies (Daniels, McDougal and the chick who settled with the GOP donor).

In fact, contrary to Camicorn, Michael Cohen has great things to say about this attorney who lost his law license twice.

“Keith Davidson … is a tireless advocate for his clients,” Cohen told New York magazine in an email in February. “In each and every interaction I’ve ever had with him, he has always been professional, ethical and a true gentleman.”

Looks like Camicorn has "embarrassed himself."  AGAIN!!!

MAGA

4/24/18 1:19 PM
6/1/10
marines1 -

You will tuck

This is known

4/24/18 1:21 PM
5/10/08
AlphaSlap - 
marines1 -

You will tuck

This is known

Sadly this is true.