OtherGround Forums Avenatti is a beast of a lawyer

4/24/18 5:05 PM
5/30/09

4/24/18 5:23 PM
6/21/07
darkness66 - 
jqvwxyz - I don't know this guy, what side he's on, or why he wants to talk to hannity.

BUT, what's with this line?

"Just a straight up discussion by two men."

He's requesting to be a guest on Hannitys show to discuss the stormy Daniels case. Hannity will get his shit pushed in so there's no way he'd ever engage in a talk with this guy

I appreciate that info. But I should have been more clear.

The line "Just a straight up discussion by two men." is a sexist remark. It's an example of like a "tier 2" sexism. It's not the "tier 1" style stuff like "I hate women, they are all emotional and have no control".

I just went to his twitter, and it doesn't look like anyone is calling him out on it. If I had a twitter account, I would.
4/24/18 5:36 PM
5/30/09
Knees To A Downed Opponent -
darkness66 -
darkness66 -
darkness66 -
darkness66 -

So... Tell me again how the Stormy Daniels story matters?

He was fucking whores just a couple months after their son was born. His chump lawyer paid her off, possibly with campaign funds, but forgot to get a signature from his client which makes the nda non binding. 

The same lawyer who claimed to never have been in Prague like the "fake" dossier claimed, but it turns out he was lying about that too. so now the fakeness of the dossier is in question and it raises the question of the pee per tapes existence. 

Cohen only had 3 clients, 2 of which were using him to pay off chicks that they were cheating on their wives with. The third turned out to be Hannity, who was probably also using Cohen to pay off whores in addition to other shady shit. The problem is, Hannity denied ever retaining Cohen as a lawyer other than simply slipping him 10 bucks for legal advice. So either attorney client privilege is out the window or Hannity is liar (which everyone already knows). 

Cohen fancies himself a fixer like Ray Donovan, which is a huge insult to liev shriver, but new fucks everything up. You can't make this shit up and its better than any drama on tv. This case is blowing the lid off of the whole administration and more is still to come

Was Trump President at the time of this 'whore fucking'?  How does it impact on his Presidency?

Why would the lawyer pay them off with campaign funds, and if he did, how is that anyone's fuck up, beyond the lawyer himself?

Why does it matter if the lawyer was in Prague?

Liev Schreiber dresses his son up as  a comic book whore, so not sure anything could be a 'huge insult' to him.

Ha fair enough about liev shriver but a Ray Donovan Cohen is not.

No, Trump wasn't even running at the time hew fucked the whore. But in 2016 he sent his dog Cohen with a big fat bag of 160k in hush money to keep her from telling her story. 

Cohen was said to be in Prague paying off russian whores who claimed to have the piss tape but he denied it. He said he'd never been in Prague but that has now been proven to be false. So he lied about Prague, are they lying about the piss tape too? And if the tape does exist, have the Russians been using it as leverage against this administration? 

Hey, maybe this is all bullshit but it's wonderful entertainment. I can't wait for the next court date

Proof that Michael Cohen was in Prague (not that I think it proves anything, but wasn't aware that this 'proof' existed)?

That's the story. Apparently Mueller has evidenced that Cohen entered the Czech republic through Germany in 2016. But I'm sure those of you who hate Mueller will call bullshit on that. I guess we'll have to wait and see

So wait a second, Cohen was in Prague or Czech Republic?  What evidence of this does Mueller have?

Good question, I'm no geographist but I think Czech republic is the capital of Prague. As far as evidence, I'll have to give him a call and get back to you

So any word from Mueller?

Is a geographist the same as a geographer?  I believe you are correct that Prague is the capital of the Czech republic, although if Cohen said he wasn't in Prague that doesn't preclude a visit  to the Czech republic, correct me if I'm wrong.

You're right, just because he went to Germany and crossed over the open border, avoiding Czech airports and security checks doesn't mean he was lying to cover up any meeting with Russian spooks in Prague. I just like the thought of a pee pee tape being out there. Please don't ruin this for me 

4/24/18 5:59 PM
5/10/08
AlphaSlap - 
marines1 -

You little homo I will beat your ass after that faggots. 

You will tuck

This is known

Sadly this is true.

4/24/18 6:03 PM
5/10/08
marines1 - 

I don’t tuck anything. I’m not sending some fucktard 10 k to hold for a bet. 

You don't have to have anybody hold it for you.

Just agree to the terms of the bet.

$10,000 bet.

You say that Trump never met Papadapoulus.

I say that Trump met Papadapoulus.

Will you take the bet?

I am happy to prove it to you.

Plus - since you are a millionaire, it shouldn't be too difficult for you to lose.

But of course - as always - you will tuck.

4/24/18 6:13 PM
7/22/09
darkness66 -
darkness66 -
darkness66 -
darkness66 -
darkness66 -

He was fucking whores just a couple months after their son was born. His chump lawyer paid her off, possibly with campaign funds, but forgot to get a signature from his client which makes the nda non binding. 

The same lawyer who claimed to never have been in Prague like the "fake" dossier claimed, but it turns out he was lying about that too. so now the fakeness of the dossier is in question and it raises the question of the pee per tapes existence. 

Cohen only had 3 clients, 2 of which were using him to pay off chicks that they were cheating on their wives with. The third turned out to be Hannity, who was probably also using Cohen to pay off whores in addition to other shady shit. The problem is, Hannity denied ever retaining Cohen as a lawyer other than simply slipping him 10 bucks for legal advice. So either attorney client privilege is out the window or Hannity is liar (which everyone already knows). 

Cohen fancies himself a fixer like Ray Donovan, which is a huge insult to liev shriver, but new fucks everything up. You can't make this shit up and its better than any drama on tv. This case is blowing the lid off of the whole administration and more is still to come

Was Trump President at the time of this 'whore fucking'?  How does it impact on his Presidency?

Why would the lawyer pay them off with campaign funds, and if he did, how is that anyone's fuck up, beyond the lawyer himself?

Liev Schreiber dresses his son up as  a comic book whore, so not sure anything could be a 'huge insult' to him.

No, Trump wasn't even running at the time hew fucked the whore. But in 2016 he sent his dog Cohen with a big fat bag of 160k in hush money to keep her from telling her story. 

Cohen was said to be in Prague paying off russian whores who claimed to have the piss tape but he denied it. He said he'd never been in Prague but that has now been proven to be false. So he lied about Prague, are they lying about the piss tape too? And if the tape does exist, have the Russians been using it as leverage against this administration? 

Hey, maybe this is all bullshit but it's wonderful entertainment. I can't wait for the next court date

Proof that Michael Cohen was in Prague (not that I think it proves anything, but wasn't aware that this 'proof' existed)?

That's the story. Apparently Mueller has evidenced that Cohen entered the Czech republic through Germany in 2016. But I'm sure those of you who hate Mueller will call bullshit on that. I guess we'll have to wait and see

So wait a second, Cohen was in Prague or Czech Republic?  What evidence of this does Mueller have?

Good question, I'm no geographist but I think Czech republic is the capital of Prague. As far as evidence, I'll have to give him a call and get back to you

Is a geographist the same as a geographer?  I believe you are correct that Prague is the capital of the Czech republic, although if Cohen said he wasn't in Prague that doesn't preclude a visit  to the Czech republic, correct me if I'm wrong.

You're right, just because he went to Germany and crossed over the open border, avoiding Czech airports and security checks doesn't mean he was lying to cover up any meeting with Russian spooks in Prague. I just like the thought of a pee pee tape being out there. Please don't ruin this for me 

Is there a stamp from Aug/Sep 2016 from German passport authorities in his passport?  Should be easy enough to verify, one way or the other.

Do you even get a stamp when traveling between Euro nations?

4/24/18 6:32 PM
5/30/09
darkness66 -
darkness66 -
darkness66 -
darkness66 -
darkness66 -

Is there a stamp from Aug/Sep 2016 from German passport authorities in his passport?  Should be easy enough to verify, one way or the other.

Yup. It's a great big bratwurst wearing lederhosen and a swastika t shirt

4/24/18 6:40 PM
9/13/08
darkness66 -
Billco -
darkness66 - 
Billco -
Koma - 
camicom -

LOL. Quit embarrassing yourself. He has lost his law license twice. Guy is a partisan hack masquerading as a lawyer.

While in college and later in law school, Avenatti worked at a political opposition and media firm, The Research Group, run by Rahm Emanuel (later White House Chief of Staff for President Barack Obama, and mayor of Chicago. 

http://www.newsweek.com/stormy-daniels-lawyer-lost-his-license-twice-860211

That was the attorney who negotiated Stormy and McDougals NDA’s. Not Avenatti

Get your facts straight before Avenatti pushes your shit in for liable. Now apologize.

#basta

Lol at "liable". Do you mean, Libel?

Idiot.

Libel is a stupid word anyway. I support komas use of liable

The dumbing down of American continues......

And the Browning too 

So you equate skin color to intelligence? 

What a fag. 

4/24/18 6:57 PM
5/30/09
Billco -
darkness66 -
Billco -
darkness66 - 
Billco -
Koma - 
camicom -

LOL. Quit embarrassing yourself. He has lost his law license twice. Guy is a partisan hack masquerading as a lawyer.

While in college and later in law school, Avenatti worked at a political opposition and media firm, The Research Group, run by Rahm Emanuel (later White House Chief of Staff for President Barack Obama, and mayor of Chicago. 

Get your facts straight before Avenatti pushes your shit in for liable. Now apologize.

#basta

Idiot.

And the Browning too 

What a fag. 

Dumb brown and gay. I'm a triple threat

4/24/18 7:30 PM
5/10/08
lionsoul -
marines1 - 

I don’t tuck anything. I’m not sending some fucktard 10 k to hold for a bet. 

You don't have to have anybody hold it for you.

Just agree to the terms of the bet.

$10,000 bet.

You say that Trump never met Papadapoulus.

I say that Trump met Papadapoulus.

Will you take the bet?

I am happy to prove it to you.

Plus - since you are a millionaire, it shouldn't be too difficult for you to lose.

But of course - as always - you will tuck.

Well?

4/24/18 7:37 PM
9/13/08
darkness66 -
Billco -
darkness66 -
Billco -
darkness66 - 
Billco -
Koma - 
camicom -

#basta

Idiot.

And the Browning too 

What a fag. 

Dumb brown and gay. I'm a triple threat

A formidable trio to be sure. No cam defend

4/25/18 8:33 AM
9/16/02
Marines = dick tucker
4/25/18 8:39 AM
11/27/13
Sebastiaan - Marines = dick tucker

Someone get the delusional cunt back on his meds ffs.

4/25/18 10:06 AM
5/10/08
KING Stannis Baratheon - 
Sebastiaan - Marines = dick tucker

Someone get the delusional cunt back on his meds ffs.

Pretty much.

Edited: 4/25/18 10:18 AM
5/10/08
marines1 - 

“You don't have to have anybody hold it for you.”

that was Josh the Cuck not you 

“Just agree to the terms of the bet.”

the bet was not with you. You are retarded and I don’t take money from the infirm. 

“$10,000 bet.”

that bet was for Trump will be re-elected and serve his full term. Wanna bet?

“You say that Trump never met Papadapoulus.

“I say that Trump met Papadapoulus.”

being in the same room and “meeting someone” different in your mind or the same?

“Will you take the bet?”

which one?

“I am happy to prove it to you.

you can’t, you can only show me they shared the same room. I was at the movies and shared a room with many people. I didn’t meet them.

“Plus - since you are a millionaire, it shouldn't be too difficult for you to lose.”

Wanna bet I am a millionaire? 100k on that easy one.

Dick tuck? I will gladly meet you in person to pick up my money and beat your ass.

"you can’t, you can only show me they shared the same room. I was at the movies and shared a room with many people. I didn’t meet them."

Sure - being at a conference table with the President and no more than about 10 people is the same thing as going to the movies.

4/25/18 10:18 AM
5/10/08

Here is our Dear Leader talking about Papadapoulus being one of his advisors and "an excellent guy."

Why would he comment on him being "an excellent guy" if he never met him?

4/25/18 10:20 AM
5/10/08
marines1 - 

Lion cunt he isn’t talking about me. Lion wanna bet ten k Trump does all 8 years?

That wasn't the bet bitch.

You tucked... plain and simple.

4/25/18 10:52 AM
8/25/07

Wow, what a dick tuck by marines1.  Embarrassing.

4/25/18 11:02 AM
11/27/13

Are we going to talk about the dandruff and all that strange hand holding?

4/25/18 11:24 AM
3/18/02

he is trying like hell to keep himself and stormy daniels in the news.  Even CNN is starting to get bored with this stupid narrative.

That leaves only meatgazing queers who care about this non story

4/25/18 11:30 AM
5/30/09
BigEyedFish -

he is trying like hell to keep himself and stormy daniels in the news.  Even CNN is starting to get bored with this stupid narrative.

They need another court date fast. Yes it's getting stale but I think he has this whole strategy mapped out and he'll be releasing info to the press systematically

4/25/18 11:32 AM
5/30/09
Rhymenoceros -
BlackOlivesMatterOnPizza - 
NBKfanforlife -

The pee pee tape is looming.  I’ve been saying it for months but the Trumpanzee crowd won’t believe it.  They will believe it when they see with their own eyes a video of their king being pissed on by Russian hookers.  Small pecker and all.  

I’m curious to see how many of these “tough guy” Trump backers will stay with him then. 

Trump will yell “fake video” “fake video” but we will all know that it’s true.  This is the ONLY reason that Trump is allowing Russia to do whatever they want without any punishment.  It’s pretty obvious. 

Pee pee tape is looming and I’m laughing my ass off at that fat ass orange weirdo swimming in piss. 

Let's say this tape even exists, it would be bigoted of you to use it as an excuse that he is unfit to be president. Isn't tolerance the shit that you preach concerning all sexual weirdos? 

You are creating a straw man.

No one says that (if the tape exists) that Trump shouldn't be president because of piss.

The point is that the Russians could use such a tape to influence Trump. If the tape exists, and if Trump has been compromised (meaning, if his decisions as President have been influenced by his fear that Russia might embarrass him with the tape), then he's unfit. Ya dig?

Albeit that's a lot of "ifs."

Well it turns out thwart Trump did stay overnight in Moscow after denying it. And we know Cohen is signing like Adele. All of the ifs are slowly becoming facts

4/25/18 12:16 PM
3/18/02
darkness66 - 
BigEyedFish -

They need another court date fast. Yes it's getting stale but I think he has this whole strategy mapped out and he'll be releasing info to the press systematically

lol what could be more unimportant than this 'story'

who cares 

4/25/18 12:27 PM
5/30/09
BigEyedFish -
darkness66 - 
BigEyedFish -

who cares 

Well it could be what brings down his presidency by getting his bag man Cohen to flip. He already dropped his defamation suit against buzzfeed because it's not defamation if its facts. But we all know how this administration feels about facts. 

4/25/18 12:31 PM
12/22/10
darkness66 -
BigEyedFish -
darkness66 - 
BigEyedFish -

who cares 

Well it could be what brings down his presidency by getting his bag man Cohen to flip. He already dropped his defamation suit against buzzfeed because it's not defamation if its facts. But we all know how this administration feels about facts. 

You're a delusional moran. 

Entertaining, but delusional and a moran.