OtherGround Forums Avenatti is a beast of a lawyer

4 days ago
3/18/02
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - 
truffleButter - 
BigEyedFish -

surely that will prove russian collusion, you know the whole reason for  the investigation in the first place?  lol 

Russian collusion appears to be the tip of the iceberg. These payments have been confirmed, including the fact that they were structured - which is a Title 31 violation that is punishable by up to 5 years in prison. The special counsel's office has already confirmed they are investigating, as is the US attorney's office.

The only real frame of reference we have for the special counsel investigation is the Ken Starr investigation, which, over the course of 5 years, revealed a tiny fraction of the sort of stuff we're hearing about on a regular basis.

but instead of discussing Cohen's shell companies, I'm sure you'd prefer to talk about how the Clinton Foundation was some sort of global front for bribery and corruption, right?

Hahaha I love this thread. Every page is filled with gold from usernames that aren't around much anymore....weird

yep.  shamed by their own stupidity so much so that they had to change their names on an ANONYMOUS internet forum. lol absolute fucking losers the whole pathetic lot of you. 

4 days ago
5/23/07
BigEyedFish - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - 
truffleButter - 
BigEyedFish -

surely that will prove russian collusion, you know the whole reason for  the investigation in the first place?  lol 

Russian collusion appears to be the tip of the iceberg. These payments have been confirmed, including the fact that they were structured - which is a Title 31 violation that is punishable by up to 5 years in prison. The special counsel's office has already confirmed they are investigating, as is the US attorney's office.

The only real frame of reference we have for the special counsel investigation is the Ken Starr investigation, which, over the course of 5 years, revealed a tiny fraction of the sort of stuff we're hearing about on a regular basis.

but instead of discussing Cohen's shell companies, I'm sure you'd prefer to talk about how the Clinton Foundation was some sort of global front for bribery and corruption, right?

Hahaha I love this thread. Every page is filled with gold from usernames that aren't around much anymore....weird

yep.  shamed by their own stupidity so much so that they had to change their names on an ANONYMOUS internet forum. lol absolute fucking losers the whole pathetic lot of you. 

lol its so pathetic and hilarious at the same time...and they don't learn...they create a new name then vomit up bullshit (and cum) over and over...rinse and repeat. I love it. - Cheers from BC BEF

4 days ago
8/23/11
NBKfanforlife -
jsize03 -
NBKfanforlife -

The pee pee tape is looming.  I've been saying it for months but the Trumpanzee crowd won't believe it.  They will believe it when they see with their own eyes a video of their king being pissed on by Russian hookers.  Small pecker and all.  

I'm curious to see how many of these "tough guy" Trump backers will stay with him then. 

Trump will yell "fake video" "fake video" but we will all know that it's true.  This is the ONLY reason that Trump is allowing Russia to do whatever they want without any punishment.  It's pretty obvious. 

Pee pee tape is looming and I'm laughing my ass off at that fat ass orange weirdo swimming in piss. 

Where did the "pissed on" narrative come from? I was under the impression that he paid hookers to piss on the bed because Barack and Michelle slept on it previously. Presumably while he sat in the corner and beat off or something. 

I heard both actually. I heard that it started that way but Trump was pulled on to the piss bed where he ended up boning the hookers with no rubber on the piss soaked bed.  

Just what i heard. If he was just beating off without touching them, I don't think he would've been so worried. 

He is acting like someone who is getting blackmailed and Putin is acting like someone who is laughing at Trump and doing the blackmailing.  Trump is the friendliest president to our enemy Russia of all times. 

Don't act like you haven't wondered what they have on Trump because you have. Peepee tape is looming. 

Lol. Going through this thread again 

some posters definitely have egg on their faces 

4 days ago
5/30/09

A beast of an inmate

4 days ago
5/23/07
darkness66 - 

A beast of an inmate

you've been a good sport for being such a fucking idiot

3 days ago
12/6/05
Ruprecht -

I wonder how much time he is going to get. He still has 2 more cases against him.

Max is something like 42 years.  He's definitely going away for a bit.  Hope he doesn't drop the soap.  Or maybe he wants too, LOL.

3 days ago
1/1/01

This is a beast of a thread. 

3 days ago
6/20/13

3 days ago
1/1/01
What a nightmare thread for OP and fellow libtards.
3 days ago
3/18/02

"What a nightmare literally everything thats happened since 2016 is for OP and fellow libtards."

fixed that for you

3 days ago
9/19/13
Jack Brown - I still watch every episode. Phone Post 3.0
Same here. Not ashamed of it. Wish they would get better prospects for it though. Phone Post 3.0
3 days ago
12/10/16

LOL

3 days ago
6/27/05
darkness66 -

Beating Trump and Hannity at their own game! He's gonna be a superstar when this is all said and done

Good call my fren

3 days ago
6/27/05
NBKfanforlife -

The pee pee tape is looming.  I’ve been saying it for months but the Trumpanzee crowd won’t believe it.  They will believe it when they see with their own eyes a video of their king being pissed on by Russian hookers.  Small pecker and all.  

I’m curious to see how many of these “tough guy” Trump backers will stay with him then. 

Trump will yell “fake video” “fake video” but we will all know that it’s true.  This is the ONLY reason that Trump is allowing Russia to do whatever they want without any punishment.  It’s pretty obvious. 

Pee pee tape is looming and I’m laughing my ass off at that fat ass orange weirdo swimming in piss. 

Ahhaha - what happened to this clown?

3 days ago
6/15/19
avenatti is a beast of a felon
3 days ago
1/1/01
NBKfanforlife - 

The pee pee tape is looming.  I’ve been saying it for months but the Trumpanzee crowd won’t believe it.  They will believe it when they see with their own eyes a video of their king being pissed on by Russian hookers.  Small pecker and all.  

I’m curious to see how many of these “tough guy” Trump backers will stay with him then. 

Trump will yell “fake video” “fake video” but we will all know that it’s true.  This is the ONLY reason that Trump is allowing Russia to do whatever they want without any punishment.  It’s pretty obvious. 

Pee pee tape is looming and I’m laughing my ass off at that fat ass orange weirdo swimming in piss. 

LOL!

A low effort 4chan hoax swallowed by the media and weak-minded dupes alike.

3 days ago
1/1/01

Beast of a thread