OtherGround Forums BARRY SANDERS Top 50 Most Ridiculous Plays of All

10 days ago
2/24/07

time.

the GOAT?

10 days ago
9/4/17

Top 3 rbs are interchangeable imo. Brown, Payton, sanders. 

10 days ago
1/24/15
The best I ever saw play.
10 days ago
2/8/09

I know people complain about Barry’s negative yards plays but I’d still take him over Emmit Smith. 

10 days ago
1/12/10

Already taken down. 

10 days ago
9/27/15
BRZ -

I know people complain about Barry’s negative yards plays but I’d still take him over Emmit Smith. 

If Sanders had Smiths line he would have ran for twice the yards he did.

10 days ago
1/1/01
10 days ago
1/1/01
Khun Kao - 

LOL he was so OP in that game. Him and Rice for SF. LOL good times!!!
10 days ago
2/24/07
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Already taken down. 

NOPE

10 days ago
1/1/01
GoDieInACarWreck - 
BRZ -

lol. Yes, because Barry Sanders is magic. Same with Dallas O-line, they just slapped everyone aside like trash. Well, Erik Williams kind of did, but most of their guys got beat on blocks regularly like everyone else. Williams and Larry Allen were the only juggernaut types.

Didn't they have completely different offensive schemes? Kind of a moot comparison. You put Barry in 90's Dallas Run-heavy, Pro Set with a fullback and he probably gets stuffed way more than Emmitt. He's a legend, but he was a small, fast, improv type runner who needed the open space a 3+ wideout, pass heavy offense gave him.
10 days ago
11/9/05

Artist.

10 days ago
1/1/01
JitsuGuy - 
Khun Kao - 

I have a mid-90s Madden game on my android Genesis emulator. For some reason on the Niners, John Taylor plays like the greatest receiver in the history of the NFL, but Rice sucks, lol. Think the programmers fucked up or something. Taylor was an awesome #2, but he was never that great was he?
10 days ago
11/9/18

Nobody wanted to be like Emmit Smith on the school yard. Everyone wanted to be like Barry.

10 days ago
12/8/12
PeteyWheatstraw -
JitsuGuy - 
Khun Kao - 

I have a mid-90s Madden game on my android Genesis emulator. For some reason on the Niners, John Taylor plays like the greatest receiver in the history of the NFL, but Rice sucks, lol. Think the programmers fucked up or something. Taylor was an awesome #2, but he was never that great was he?

Taylor was a great #2...no Rice tho...not even close.

10 days ago
1/1/01
Smilin like Rashad - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
JitsuGuy - 
Khun Kao - 

Taylor was a great #2...no Rice tho...not even close.

I remember he had a weird/cool physique. All arms and legs. Alien-like.

Be funny if Jerry Rice bought that game back then and was like, "WTF? I suck?" while playing it in "team mate" mode with John Taylor.
10 days ago
2/27/13
grady -

time.

the GOAT?

Most are played at full speed, thank god.

I hate it when Barry Sanders highlights are slowed down, it's the speed at which he changed direction that was mind blowing.

10 days ago
9/1/07
The Sakuraba of football.
10 days ago
2/27/13
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Already taken down. 

It's not down, you just have to click on "Watch on Youtube". Viewing on external sites is blocked.

10 days ago
1/1/01

So many people in Detroit can’t stand him for retiring with reason given.  There was b-ball game in Detroit and they put the camera on him.  More than 1/2 the fans started booing 

10 days ago
1/30/03
GoDieInACarWreck -
BRZ -

Do you have any idea what you've done?

10 days ago
1/1/01
cruedi - 

So many people in Detroit can’t stand him for retiring with reason given.  There was b-ball game in Detroit and they put the camera on him.  More than 1/2 the fans started booing 

Lol. Sure he doesn't give a shit. Didn't he just want out of Detroit/his contract? Props to him for being able to call his own shot. Heard he saves all his money, so no financial need to play.
Edited: 10 days ago
7/24/16
William H Muncy -

I hope you're not serious. Barry Sanders is the best pure runner to ever touch a football.

10 days ago
12/8/12

also caught a game winning TD in the super bowl
10 days ago
7/10/02
Weird. In my memory he was so far ahead of every other players in elusiveness, "breaking ankles", etc. Watching the video, while he was elusive for sure, it's his visions, speed (that I hadn't really noticed while he was playing!), and all. So a total package but in my mind he had mostly thes amazing escapes and stuff, which is not that outwordly watching it now.
10 days ago
6/20/14
William H Muncy -

Emmitt**