OtherGround Forums BIG BROTHER 21 - official thread

8/15/19 12:35 AM
4/15/16
RosieODonnellsQueef -

That episode was almost unbearable to watch. Two crazy chicks crying for an hour, the cringey Otev comp, and Nick spooning Tommy in his HOH room. 

This season sucks.

Yeah, based on this, this may the first episode I skip in years.

8/15/19 7:15 AM
5/9/06
RosieODonnellsQueef - 

That episode was almost unbearable to watch. Two crazy chicks crying for an hour, the cringey Otev comp, and Nick spooning Tommy in his HOH room. 

This season sucks.

Really glad I DVR'd it.  I fast forwarded through 90% crying bullshit.  I did watch the Otev comp.  Otev cracks me up.  He dropped an F bomb (bleeped of course, but it was still funny -- the player's reactions were legit).

So Christie gets saved, and the damn 6 shooters (5 shooters) are basically back together.  Outsiders will be picked off one by one, and we'll be bored into watching one of the original 6 shooters win.  I'd be ok with it being tiny dancer I guess, but any of the rest of them would be lame.

8/15/19 9:35 AM
1/12/15

Apologies for not being faster with the rules. Hayleigh.
8/15/19 10:04 PM
4/15/16
malf922 -

Apologies for not being faster with the rules. Hayleigh.

Yeah, I think she's hotter than Angela.

8/15/19 10:12 PM
4/23/02

i have been trying to figure out who MIchie reminds me of and i finaly figured it out

he reminds me of every 12 year old little leaguer whose dad coached the team.

8/16/19 7:35 AM
5/9/06

LOL.  Accurate.  

8/16/19 11:56 AM
1/1/01

This group is the biggest group of pussies imaginable.

I missed a couple of weeks due to the CBS dispute, but has every vote been nearly unaminous?

8/16/19 11:17 PM
1/12/15

Kat is such a fucking hypocrite. She has a final 2 with Holly, a 3 person alliance with Holly and Michie, and then another alliance with Cliff, Nicole, and Jessica. Then when she finds out Cliff made a deal and has a new alliance she scolds him like a disappointed parent. Fuck her. I'm glad she's gone.

8/16/19 11:22 PM
4/23/02
malf922 - 

Kat is such a fucking hypocrite. She has a final 2 with Holly, a 3 person alliance with Holly and Michie, and then another alliance with Cliff, Nicole, and Jessica. Then when she finds out Cliff made a deal and has a new alliance she scolds him like a disappointed parent. Fuck her. I'm glad she's gone.

mmh did you watch the show????

she wasn't angry he made a deal.

she was angry he made a deal and left jessica out on her own.  that's what she was disappointed in him about.

if it was a "finalseven" deal she wouldn't have been "disappointed" in him.

8/16/19 11:45 PM
1/12/15
Pretjah -
malf922 - 

she was angry he made a deal and left jessica out on her own.  that's what she was disappointed in him about.

Yeah she also said "Do what you have to do, just don't throw me under the bus". He didn't do her wrong at all.

8/17/19 3:01 AM
2/25/15
Pretjah -
malf922 - 

The only saving grace so far, is that Cliff is still in the game.

By far, and hands down the worst group of douchebags, and worst season of Big Brother ever. 

I'm sick of following the he said she said bullshit, and am solely focused on none of "the six" winning the game. Fuckkk... I'd even be happy if Jessica won. Who gives a damn what Kat had to say before she made her "triumphant" exit from the house. 

If Cliff endures the madness, and pulls it off... that will prove that there is a god/higher power/karma etc. 

8/18/19 12:33 AM
5/9/06

I'm also now rooting for anyone who wasn't one of the six shitters. Cliff would be awesome. 

Strange how week 1, Jessica was unbearable and a lot of people wanted her out. Now I would consider it good if she won

8/18/19 8:52 PM
6/19/12

Haven't heard much from Analyse all season, but now I see why. She's dumb as a brick lol

8/18/19 9:30 PM
4/15/16
RosieODonnellsQueef -
Pretjah -
malf922 - 

The only saving grace so far, is that Cliff is still in the game.

By far, and hands down the worst group of douchebags, and worst season of Big Brother ever. 

I'm sick of following the he said she said bullshit, and am solely focused on none of "the six" winning the game. Fuckkk... I'd even be happy if Jessica won. Who gives a damn what Kat had to say before she made her "triumphant" exit from the house. 

If Cliff endures the madness, and pulls it off... that will prove that there is a god/higher power/karma etc. 

I have to agree.

I've been a die hard BB fan forever. This is some of the laziest casting I've ever seen.

4 of the people knew each other pre-game, which is a huge mistake for obvious reasons, yet they don't care. Some people say it's part of the twist, but if that's the case, what's the twist??

Besides that, the houseguests are just dull. It's basically a bunch of wannabe-insta-famous bores. 

Usually people want to win the game for the money, and the legacy of winning the game. These people don't seem to GAF about either of those things.

Tommy is sort of an exception. At least he's  playing to win. But his pre-game relationship with Christie makes him hard to root for.

I like Jackson lately, but mainly because he's been severely humbled. It doesn't change the fact that he's a complete asshole.

I do think Cliff respects the game and wants to win. So maybe I'll root for him.

Nicole is sweet but horrible. Nick is the creepiest douche I've ever witnessed. Jess is okay, but she hates white men (she's one of those).

Ugh. 

8/20/19 10:46 AM
5/9/06

I can't believe I'm actually starting hate Jackson less.  Probably becuase even though hes a complete douchebag, he's probably playing the best right now.  He's still a number 1 douche nozzle though, and doubt he will get many jury votes if he makes it.  Well, maybe from Jack and Holly, posisbly Tommy.  I can't see any others voting for him at this point.  

I think Cliff or Tommy have to be the favorites at this moment.

I'm still enjoying this season, but not near as much as last season, which was very good.  This cast is overall pretty terrible compared to them.

8/20/19 11:18 AM
2/25/15

Lol at Crusty swearing on her sisters life, and BB showing her lying. What a hypocritical, delusional cunt she is. If she's a hippy, then I'm the fucking Dalai Lama...

Time to play chess, not checkers, and send her ass packing.

8/20/19 11:30 AM
6/19/12

I always find it funny who people tend to deem threats. They all feel like they need to get Christie out, but she is absolutely useless. She's never going to win an athletic comp (maybe endurance, but those are always women or small dudes who win), and she's such a bipolar nut-case that she'll panic in any mental comp.

Nick and Tommy should be the main targets for Jackson.

8/20/19 11:30 AM
5/9/06

was watching with Morgzette and we were both lol'ing at that...we were like, damn, poor christy's sister.  She's lying on her life over and over!

Michie reciting all of those sayings is pretty cringeworthy.  

It's also cringeworth watching everyone kiss his ass and congratulate him when he won HOH, then seconds later switch to them in the diary room talking shit about him.  They can't possibly think he doesn't see right through their fake glee for him, right?

8/20/19 3:56 PM
1/5/11
ABCTT_zebers3 -

Haven't heard much from Analyse all season, but now I see why. She's dumb as a brick lol

But serious question -

Would you care? I wouldn't. Not for one fucking second. I don't care if she doesn't even know her ABCDPotato's. I would find a way to tolerate it.

8/20/19 4:11 PM
4/23/02
choadler -
ABCTT_zebers3 -

But serious question -

Would you care? I wouldn't. Not for one fucking second. I don't care if she doesn't even know her ABCDPotato's. I would find a way to tolerate it.

a lot of oral with my eyes closed and from behind

cause i still can't unsee that 2head.

it freaks me out.

8/20/19 9:16 PM
5/9/06
choadler -
ABCTT_zebers3 -

But serious question -

No matter how hot a girl is, somewhere there's a guy who's tired of bangin her. 

Shes cute as hell and looked great even in the chicken outfit. But my goodness she is not smart. 

8/20/19 9:25 PM
1/19/12
Morgz -

was watching with Morgzette and we were both lol'ing at that...we were like, damn, poor christy's sister.  She's lying on her life over and over!

Michie reciting all of those sayings is pretty cringeworthy.  

It's also cringeworth watching everyone kiss his ass and congratulate him when he won HOH, then seconds later switch to them in the diary room talking shit about him.  They can't possibly think he doesn't see right through their fake glee for him, right?

Loved Michie's repetitive sayings LMAO

That being said, there were some sayings he said, which people were confused about, that were legitimate. For instance, "man plans, god laughs" is a saying

8/21/19 6:28 PM
8/12/09

I just want Christie to get voted out.   She sux more than all the others, combined. 

Jackson is a douche but at this point I'm rooting for him.   

8/21/19 6:44 PM
12/2/05
ABCTT_zebers3 -

I always find it funny who people tend to deem threats. They all feel like they need to get Christie out, but she is absolutely useless. She's never going to win an athletic comp (maybe endurance, but those are always women or small dudes who win), and she's such a bipolar nut-case that she'll panic in any mental comp.

Nick and Tommy should be the main targets for Jackson.

But Christie does have a decent social game and can rally the douche troops.  

8/21/19 8:32 PM
1/12/15

Nick (being brutally honest): if I won the veto I would take Sis down.

Christie: Nick is sketchy.

Bitch just because he said isn't what you want to hear doesn't make him sketchy. Can't stand that woman.