OtherGround Forums BIG BROTHER 21 - official thread

3 days ago
4/15/16
RosieODonnellsQueef -

That episode was almost unbearable to watch. Two crazy chicks crying for an hour, the cringey Otev comp, and Nick spooning Tommy in his HOH room. 

This season sucks.

Yeah, based on this, this may the first episode I skip in years.

2 days ago
5/9/06
RosieODonnellsQueef - 

That episode was almost unbearable to watch. Two crazy chicks crying for an hour, the cringey Otev comp, and Nick spooning Tommy in his HOH room. 

This season sucks.

Really glad I DVR'd it.  I fast forwarded through 90% crying bullshit.  I did watch the Otev comp.  Otev cracks me up.  He dropped an F bomb (bleeped of course, but it was still funny -- the player's reactions were legit).

So Christie gets saved, and the damn 6 shooters (5 shooters) are basically back together.  Outsiders will be picked off one by one, and we'll be bored into watching one of the original 6 shooters win.  I'd be ok with it being tiny dancer I guess, but any of the rest of them would be lame.

2 days ago
1/12/15

Apologies for not being faster with the rules. Hayleigh.
2 days ago
4/15/16
malf922 -

Apologies for not being faster with the rules. Hayleigh.

Yeah, I think she's hotter than Angela.

2 days ago
4/23/02

i have been trying to figure out who MIchie reminds me of and i finaly figured it out

he reminds me of every 12 year old little leaguer whose dad coached the team.

1 day ago
5/9/06

LOL.  Accurate.  

1 day ago
1/1/01

This group is the biggest group of pussies imaginable.

I missed a couple of weeks due to the CBS dispute, but has every vote been nearly unaminous?

1 day ago
1/12/15

Kat is such a fucking hypocrite. She has a final 2 with Holly, a 3 person alliance with Holly and Michie, and then another alliance with Cliff, Nicole, and Jessica. Then when she finds out Cliff made a deal and has a new alliance she scolds him like a disappointed parent. Fuck her. I'm glad she's gone.

1 day ago
4/23/02
malf922 - 

Kat is such a fucking hypocrite. She has a final 2 with Holly, a 3 person alliance with Holly and Michie, and then another alliance with Cliff, Nicole, and Jessica. Then when she finds out Cliff made a deal and has a new alliance she scolds him like a disappointed parent. Fuck her. I'm glad she's gone.

mmh did you watch the show????

she wasn't angry he made a deal.

she was angry he made a deal and left jessica out on her own.  that's what she was disappointed in him about.

if it was a "finalseven" deal she wouldn't have been "disappointed" in him.

1 day ago
1/12/15
Pretjah -
malf922 - 

she was angry he made a deal and left jessica out on her own.  that's what she was disappointed in him about.

Yeah she also said "Do what you have to do, just don't throw me under the bus". He didn't do her wrong at all.

23 hours ago
2/25/15
Pretjah -
malf922 - 

The only saving grace so far, is that Cliff is still in the game.

By far, and hands down the worst group of douchebags, and worst season of Big Brother ever. 

I’m sick of following the he said she said bullshit, and am solely focused on none of “the six” winning the game. Fuckkk... I’d even be happy if Jessica won. Who gives a damn what Kat had to say before she made her “triumphant” exit from the house. 

If Cliff endures the madness, and pulls it off... that will prove that there is a god/higher power/karma etc. 

2 hours ago
5/9/06

I’m also now rooting for anyone who wasn’t one of the six shitters. Cliff would be awesome. 

Strange how week 1, Jessica was unbearable and a lot of people wanted her out. Now I would consider it good if she won