OtherGround Forums BIG BROTHER 21 - official thread

7/2/19 11:02 AM
8/12/09

Have a question.  This could be a spoiler but is from 2 episodes ago so if you haven't seen that one, don't read this.

What is the deal with the black dude who came in last place in that challenge in the dark.   He's gone or not gone?  If they explained it, I missed it.

I hate 2nd chances.   Ruins the game.  It's like they don't want to really hurt people's feelings individually by sending people home alone.  Like last season of survivor.  People either quit on their own or a bunch of people all got sent home together.  

7/2/19 11:20 AM
4/15/16

^ They haven't elaborated yet, but when Julie told him he lost, she said, "that means you're out of the house for now."

The speculation is that the first 4 to leave right have all opportunity to compete, and one will come back. They call it a battle back and have done it in the past.

Also, fans started a petition to evict Dothraki Jack. The guy is a total shit head, but the petition seems totally ridiculous.

7/2/19 1:49 PM
1/1/01

They seem to really suck at strategy so far.

7/2/19 7:17 PM
8/12/09
Hashtag -

^ They haven't elaborated yet, but when Julie told him he lost, she said, "that means you're out of the house for now."

The speculation is that the first 4 to leave right have all opportunity to compete, and one will come back. They call it a battle back and have done it in the past.

Also, fans started a petition to evict Dothraki Jack. The guy is a total shit head, but the petition seems totally ridiculous.

Why do they want him gone? 

Let me guess, the fans are some kind of SJW? 

7/2/19 7:38 PM
1/19/12
jake11 -
Hashtag -

This is from Cosmo mag, so take it with a grain of salt.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28261654/big-brother-jack-matthews-kemi-faknule-petition/

7/2/19 8:07 PM
4/23/02

i wonder when the petition to evict the two sexist females will be made now?

7/2/19 8:18 PM
1/1/01
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB - 
jake11 -
Hashtag -

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28261654/big-brother-jack-matthews-kemi-faknule-petition/

LOL@ Brown Flame

7/2/19 8:23 PM
1/25/04
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB - 
jake11 -
Hashtag -

Can't these people just watch cartoons and not try to fuck up a show because they're offended?

7/3/19 2:57 AM
4/15/16
Jack Carter -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB - 
jake11 -
Hashtag -

Can't these people just watch cartoons and not try to fuck up a show because they're offended?

Jack has mentioned that the DR suggested he tone down the aggressive language, especially towards the Kemi (the black girl).

At one point Jack said, "I'd like to stomp a mud hole through her chest", referring to Kemi. That was all expression Sam from last season used all the time. So I think Jack was trying to be funny (although he does dislike Kemi a lot).

So far, over 2500 people have signed the petition.

I'll post the link to it from change.org.

It's worth a read to learn just how fucking insane people have become.

https://www.change.org/p/cbs-expel-jack-from-big-brother-8512f0bf-9041-4b0e-b8e0-8f8bdb76e177?recruiter=980419990&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_term=psf_combo_share_abi&recruited_by_id=cc32fb50-9c0a-11e9-9f88-d17835f2be46

7/3/19 8:04 PM
4/23/02

my prediction for tonight is that David comes right back into the house after who ever gets evicted leaves.

7/3/19 8:14 PM
4/30/13

Are you bitches conspiring against me? 

7/3/19 11:14 PM
1/1/01
Pretjah - 

my prediction for tonight is that David comes right back into the house after who ever gets evicted leaves.

Good call.

Ovi should have used his power

7/3/19 11:40 PM
4/23/02

he said he could only use it for initial noms not veto replacements

7/4/19 11:57 AM
4/27/05

This thread needs more of Analyse 

7/4/19 12:05 PM
4/27/05

And more of Her. Hope the house keeps her around all season.

7/4/19 1:49 PM
1/1/01
damn wheres she been hiding that thing
7/4/19 2:51 PM
9/27/15
Hashtag - 
Jack Carter -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB - 
jake11 -
Hashtag -

Jack has mentioned that the DR suggested he tone down the aggressive language, especially towards the Kemi (the black girl).

At one point Jack said, "I'd like to stomp a mud hole through her chest", referring to Kemi. That was all expression Sam from last season used all the time. So I think Jack was trying to be funny (although he does dislike Kemi a lot).

https://www.change.org/p/cbs-expel-jack-from-big-brother-8512f0bf-9041-4b0e-b8e0-8f8bdb76e177?recruiter=980419990&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_term=psf_combo_share_abi&recruited_by_id=cc32fb50-9c0a-11e9-9f88-d17835f2be46

Jack is the long haired guy right?

This petition is insane though

I'm not feeling this season so far..
7/4/19 3:47 PM
5/9/06

I don’t mind the battle back idea. I like it much better early in the game  instead of later on. It lets us get to know the players a bit better before they leave early. 

Im enjoying it a bit more now. 

7/5/19 8:12 AM
8/12/09
topteam71 - 

This thread needs more of Analyse 

she need some tits and actually a little more forehead.

nice ass though
7/5/19 9:38 PM
5/9/06

Julie Chen Moonves said settle down Beavis. As if I needed another reason to love her. 

7/6/19 10:22 AM
11/9/10
topteam71 -

And more of Her. Hope the house keeps her around all season.

I’d do ANALyse. 

7/6/19 10:41 AM
1/25/04
ons ear -
Hashtag - 
Jack Carter -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB - 
jake11 -
Hashtag -

Jack is the long haired guy right?

This petition is insane though

I'm not feeling this season so far..

I couldn’t make it through the last episode. It’s boring and the battle back thing is just unnecessary. 

7/10/19 4:20 PM
1/1/01

This season is pretty boring.

LOL@ the dorky chicks and their nerd alliance. It's almost too cringe worthy to watch.

Then those morons take that Kemi in, and she spills the beans about their alliance, which ends up in both her and Two Ton Tessie being put up.

Jack was right that they should have put up Kemi instead of Ovi.

Oh well, she just basically lost herself the game.

7/10/19 6:57 PM
1/19/12
PatK -

This season is pretty boring.

LOL@ the dorky chicks and their nerd alliance. It's almost too cringe worthy to watch.

Then those morons take that Kemi in, and she spills the beans about their alliance, which ends up in both her and Two Ton Tessie being put up.

Jack was right that they should have put up Kemi instead of Ovi.

Oh well, she just basically lost herself the game.

Kemi didn’t tell Jack, it was the Asian chick

7/10/19 9:24 PM
5/9/06

Miche or however you spell his name has got to be the most cringeworthy douche in the house