OtherGround Forums BIG BROTHER 21 - official thread

7/11/19 9:03 AM
4/23/02
Morgz - 

Miche or however you spell his name has got to be the most cringeworthy douche in the house

lol

yeah the "break up" with kat was hilarious

he's makign it all serious and trying to come off as some deep thinker and she's like what the heck are you talking about.

7/11/19 9:15 AM
6/23/09

Sub

7/11/19 9:48 AM
5/9/06
Pretjah - 
Morgz - 

Miche or however you spell his name has got to be the most cringeworthy douche in the house

lol

he's makign it all serious and trying to come off as some deep thinker and she's like what the heck are you talking about.

Also when he was consoling the hippo about her being on the block.   Holy shit.  He just needed to stop with all that "i've got your back, I'm going to fight for you" shit.  It's so obvious that he's not, and just sounds cringeworthy when he seems to actually think he's getting over on her and making her feel better.

7/11/19 10:07 AM
4/23/02
Morgz -
Pretjah - 
Morgz - 

lol

Also when he was consoling the hippo about her being on the block.   Holy shit.  He just needed to stop with all that "i've got your back, I'm going to fight for you" shit.  It's so obvious that he's not, and just sounds cringeworthy when he seems to actually think he's getting over on her and making her feel better.

but it did work, she chose him for veto

7/11/19 12:36 PM
1/1/01
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB - 
PatK -

This season is pretty boring.

LOL@ the dorky chicks and their nerd alliance. It's almost too cringe worthy to watch.

Then those morons take that Kemi in, and she spills the beans about their alliance, which ends up in both her and Two Ton Tessie being put up.

Jack was right that they should have put up Kemi instead of Ovi.

Oh well, she just basically lost herself the game.

Kemi didn’t tell Jack, it was the Asian chick

You're right.

My g/f told me Kemi told Jack.

Then last night I saw it was Bella (asian chick).

Her reasoning could have been one of the most retarded things I've heard.

Truck driver is annoying as fuck, but he's the darkhorse in this one. People seem to like him, and he's showing he can play the game.

7/11/19 12:44 PM
4/23/02
PatK -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB - 
PatK -

This season is pretty boring.

LOL@ the dorky chicks and their nerd alliance. It's almost too cringe worthy to watch.

Then those morons take that Kemi in, and she spills the beans about their alliance, which ends up in both her and Two Ton Tessie being put up.

Jack was right that they should have put up Kemi instead of Ovi.

Oh well, she just basically lost herself the game.

Kemi didn’t tell Jack, it was the Asian chick

You're right.

My g/f told me Kemi told Jack.

Then last night I saw it was Bella (asian chick).

Her reasoning could have been one of the most retarded things I've heard.

Truck driver is annoying as fuck, but he's the darkhorse in this one. People seem to like him, and he's showing he can play the game.

yup

at first i was like on man...telling/admitting to ANYTHING is usually the worst thing....but this might be a great strategy

I was thinking she was gonna try to pin it on nicole so all three of the other black widows would look bad

but all she did was move the target from jack to her back

7/11/19 12:49 PM
5/9/06
Pretjah - 
Morgz -
Pretjah - 
Morgz - 

lol

but it did work, she chose him for veto

Shit you are right.  I guess he deserves a little credit for that.  It would have been interesting if he had won.  I don't think there was any chance he would actually save her....unless he and Jack had already agreed to pull her down and put up Nicole, or maybe a pawn. 

Edited: 7/11/19 8:13 PM
4/15/16

Bella cannot keep anything to herself. If she knows something (anything), she has to tell someone immediately.

7/11/19 9:29 PM
4/30/13

Jess is the most annoying player in awhile.

the truck driver is who I’m rooting for, kinda loud and a little annoying but he’s got game. 

7/11/19 9:46 PM
4/23/02

bella making a play to be the worst player in history (of the people that actually tried to play the game anyhow)

7/12/19 7:23 PM
2/25/15
Morgz -

He gave a shoutout to the Impractical Jokers, and called each of them by their first names after he voted to evict Jess. 

If he doesn’t know them, then he’s an even bigger cringeworthy douche. If they do know him, then he’s still just a cringeworthy douche.

7/12/19 9:50 PM
12/2/05

Christie is hot.  Reminds me of kate Hudson.  Also, her nips are pierced.

7/14/19 8:20 PM
4/30/13

I’m not proud but I want to be Nicole’s first 

7/14/19 10:10 PM
5/9/06
tonyromosbackspasm -

I’m not proud but I want to be Nicole’s first 

Already claimed on page 2

7/15/19 12:53 AM
2/25/15

Kinda not really Spoiler:

Black People, and the brown guy are out. Time to go after the fat Spanish chick and the old guy. Asian girl will follow after they’re gone. 

Big Brother US is so predictable... This is literally the formula every season. Either the old person goes first, and the black people. Then the asians are the “big threat”. Then the white people make it a guys vs girls thing. Then the “strong men” are the targets. Then Julie announces the next white person to win Big Brother. (Repeat for 20 more seasons)

Sorry to go semi SJW on you guys. But fuck me... could it be any more obvious? They should have an entire cast of ethnic minority’s next year. My guess is ratings would drop catastrophically. 

7/15/19 8:02 AM
5/9/06
RosieODonnellsQueef - 

Black People, and the brown guy are out. Time to go after the fat Spanish chick and the old guy. Asian girl will follow after they’re gone. 

Big Brother US is so predictable... This is literally the formula every season. Either the old person goes first, and the black people. Then the asians are the “big threat”. Then the white people make it a guys vs girls thing. Then the “strong men” are the targets. Then Julie announces the next white person to win Big Brother. (Repeat for 20 more seasons)

Sorry to go semi SJW on you guys. But fuck me... could it be any more obvious? They should have an entire cast of ethnic minority’s next year. My guess is ratings would drop catastrophically. 

Do you think it's intentional?  I do with respect to the old people.  But I've never felt like race was a reason to target people.  Maybe it is, and I'm just being naive, but I haven't thought it was intentional.  It's just sort of worked out that way.

7/15/19 8:05 AM
5/9/06
God Of Thunder - 

Is this season worth watching? Last season I watched was when that big retard Josh won a couple years ago 

If you are a BB purist, I would say no, but it's still early.  This cast is not super exciting so far.  They aren't terrible (well, some of them are), they just arent al that polarizing or memorable.

I caught on to BB late, so Im enjoying it.  I guess if I had already seen 10 or 12 seasons prior to this, I would be dissapointed.

Edited: 7/15/19 2:46 PM
11/9/10
RosieODonnellsQueef - 

An Armenian dude got to the final twice and lost to a fat Hispanic dude the second time. And Cassie won last year and is a butch as fuck minority. 

Edited: 7/15/19 2:47 PM
11/9/10

So someone find nudes of any of these bishes yet? 

7/16/19 8:51 AM
5/9/06
VinegarStrokes - 

So someone find nudes of any of these bishes yet? 

I think there are at least 4 vaginas / lip slips on the bbnsfw reddit.

7/16/19 12:22 PM
4/15/16
Morgz -
God Of Thunder - 

Is this season worth watching? Last season I watched was when that big retard Josh won a couple years ago 

If you are a BB purist, I would say no, but it's still early.  This cast is not super exciting so far.  They aren't terrible (well, some of them are), they just arent al that polarizing or memorable.

I caught on to BB late, so Im enjoying it.  I guess if I had already seen 10 or 12 seasons prior to this, I would be dissapointed.

Well said.

I've been a fan since BB2.

Usually what makes a great BB season is that I grow to like some of the houseguests, and hate others.

This season, I am not rooting for anyone, but I also don't really hate anyone either. This can make for a less compelling season.

There's a very strong 8+1 person alliance, which is actually a strong alliance of 6, and 3 sitting ducks.

Looking at the house, these 6 seem like they should steamroll through the game. It definitely looks like revenge of the nerds, with the 6 cool kids just stomping out all of the nerds.

I do believe this is how most seasons start however, and I'll probably begin hating some and rooting for others soon.

7/17/19 1:11 PM
7/14/05

Seems positive for viewers that, at least on screen-could be editing, some of the 8+1 are starting to realize they need to do something

7/17/19 2:06 PM
11/9/10
TFK_Coconut Pete -

Seems positive for viewers that, at least on screen-could be editing, some of the 8+1 are starting to realize they need to do something

What blows my mind is the HOH (nick?) and Bella are obviously at the bottom with +1 dude. And they have the HOH so they could make a move but the problem is lesbian chick and bootleg Aquaman have the wack powers.

7/17/19 9:24 PM
4/30/13

Good lord Bella’s a bitch and poor Nicole can’t stand up for herself.

a bunch of mental midgets on the show this season

7/17/19 9:49 PM
11/9/10

Bella is a CUNT of epic proportions. She was talking shit about everyone to everyone and got caught. Then she went bananas on the one person to say anything.