OtherGround Forums BLACK CULTURE DOES NOT EQUAL CRIME

7 days ago
8/12/16
In Limbo -
Dashabox -
DildoBaggins -
JThomasufc91 -

When the race of the offender was known, 54.9 percent were Black or African American, 42.4 percent were White, and 2.7 percent were of other races.

Don't forget that hispanics are lumped in with whites here, so it's really even a bigger didsparity than that.

The Gov't lumps Hispanics in with whites for negative statistics like sexual assaults but gives Hispanics their own category for positive statistics like graduation rates.

Take a look at sexual assault statistics for whites, then take a look at those numbers with Hispanics removed and get ready to puke. 

gotta love the "Non-Hispanic Whites" option

my family will never, ever, fill out anything regarding our ethnicity/race, etc. again...doesnt matter what form bc filling in our ethnicity would be a detriment to our children (asian)

It really is BS.

Everyone knows that when someone refers to a white person they are talking about a person of European descent, a "Westerner" and not a Hispanic white.  So adding the two groups in negative statistical categories strongly suggests an ulterior motive.

You're Filipino, correct? 

I know you guys have it rough here in Canada when it comes to immigration and employment regulations compared to others, especially East Indians, is that a problem in the states as well?  Or are you speaking more to educational discrimination?

7 days ago
1/1/01

"Racist framework" just sounds like another way of saying "systemic racism."    

Some of the most violent, crime riddled cities have all black leaders; the mayor, the chief of police, other senior police officers, the police force is disproportionately black if not majority black, the states attorney, and so on.  

I would assume you would agree these people are not racist themselves.  You're saying they can't even help themselves in producing racist outcomes because of the "framework" they operate in.    Is that correct?  

What do you think about certain sub-groups of blacks who do well - Nigerian immigrants, West Indian immigrants, and American blacks who are motivated to relocate for economic opportunities?  

For your consideration: https://www.newswise.com/articles/sociologist-looks-at-why-west-indian-immigrants-succeed

Coleman Hughes discusses this a bit here:

7 days ago
4/1/11
rexkwondo79 -

let's get something straight here. a lot of right wingers like to place blame on black culture. this is plain idiotic and believe it or not what ACTUAL white supremacists like to tote. 

the foundation of america was founded upon the principles that blacks were second citizens. these were modified but not completely overhauled over time. THIS is why so many people -.- OF EVERY RACE AND RELIGION AROUND THE WORLD -.- are on the streets to combat the system. it's not some weird conspiracy. it still affects the black community to this day -.- HEAVILY.

if you want to eradicate a problem, you have to start at the root. it is NOT some bogie man black culture at the root. it is THE RACIST FRAMEWORK. overpolicing neighborhoods to maintain the poverty trap for blacks. which leads to profiling in addition to mixed neighborhoods. this leads to family dysfunction and all the fallout from such issues. it is the OTHER way around. the racist framework CAUSES the negative issues of "black culture" not the other way around. it is nothing more than exploitation and it is so engrained in us, it actually causes discomfort to critically think about this for so many people who have been just led to believe otherwise. 

OP u may right it's not black culture it's melanin

Can u confirm this.

7 days ago
4/1/11

7 days ago
6/29/09
OP, that was one of the most racist posts ive read on the OG in some time. I hope this was a troll. Ive had enough internet for today.
7 days ago
8/22/08
rexkwondo79 -
Damien8003 - 
rexkwondo79 - 
Damien8003 - 
rexkwondo79 - 

to no surprise, 99% of responding posters did not read what i wrote as i addressed most of the silly yet bold white supremacist responses. does every right winger on here publicly speak these opinions? it is actually concerning some of the responses i read. most of you obviously have zero interaction with blacks in your day to day.

again, re-read what i wrote. the racist framework causes the negative aspects of black culture. thus the racist framework needs to be torn down and replaced with a modern engineered and updated upgraded frame. not repaired. replaced. until this happens, there will be extreme gaps of racism and it starts at law enforcement to keep blacks poor as long as humanly possible. 

and don't think voting democrats is the answer. THE ENTIRE SYSTEM is fucked. this is why black lives matter is only reasonable answer we've had to a working framework in the last 100 years. 

change is a coming. people are FINALLY waking up. 

OP still scrambling and reaching.

So what you're saying is the black culture issues is stemming from years of racism from cops? You are one dumb motherfucker!

from everything involving government and the system. the most heinous and obvious is police, because that's the one where blacks are just murdered with impunity.. endless examples of open police brutality, abusing the system.

law enforcment is strictly in place to keep the status quo of white elites. basically, the entire infrastructure needs to change. but realistically that is difficult to implement. where we can start NOW is addressing police abusing power, brutality against blacks, overpolicing black communities, and removing/softening the ability to profile blacks. once we can normalize police behavior and power, we can start to replace to actual framework.

Please elaborate on "murdered with impunity", because the statistics tell a totally different story than your narrative.

And it's a black culture problem when police have to over police areas that are high crime areas. It's not a coincidence, it seems to always be a black area that has high crime. Now ask yourself, why would that be?

It's simple logic. More manpower is thrown into areas that are crime ridden to potentially lower the crime. I'm not sure what you don't understand about that. So again, if black culture didn't glorify murder, drug dealing, prostitution, robbery, car jacking etc then maybe their communities wouldn't have to be over policed. Oh and don't forget the resisting arrest and assaulting police officers with impunity (to use your words).

just in this year there are endless examples. go rewatch george floyd. read up on elijah mcclain. breonna taylor. this is not argument, this has already been exposed and we are now addressing this as a nation.

i already answered the rest of your questions in the original post. the entirety of this countrys laws, government, courts, distribution of funds, and law enforcement revolve around a white supremacist framework (our founding fathers). where we are starting as a nation is law enforcement, because we have to address the brutality. you can see across the nation during the protests ENDLESS examples of brutality. 

“Endless examples” yet you can’t provide one instance other than ones 99% of America says is fucked up. 

I’ll give you Floyd and Taylor. Both are horrible instances. Floyd cops have been arrested and awaiting trial. McClain I don’t know too much about but from what I do know it was also tragic. 

And please don’t bring up Brooks or Trayvon. But it’s your narrative!!

Edited: 7 days ago
5/9/10
rexkwondo79 -
Al Cappucino - 
rexkwondo79 -
Damien8003 - 
rexkwondo79 - 

to no surprise, 99% of responding posters did not read what i wrote as i addressed most of the silly yet bold white supremacist responses. does every right winger on here publicly speak these opinions? it is actually concerning some of the responses i read. most of you obviously have zero interaction with blacks in your day to day.

again, re-read what i wrote. the racist framework causes the negative aspects of black culture. thus the racist framework needs to be torn down and replaced with a modern engineered and updated upgraded frame. not repaired. replaced. until this happens, there will be extreme gaps of racism and it starts at law enforcement to keep blacks poor as long as humanly possible. 

and don't think voting democrats is the answer. THE ENTIRE SYSTEM is fucked. this is why black lives matter is only reasonable answer we've had to a working framework in the last 100 years. 

So what you're saying is the black culture issues is stemming from years of racism from cops? You are one dumb motherfucker!

from everything involving government and the system. the most heinous and obvious is police, because that's the one where blacks are just murdered with impunity.. endless examples of open police brutality, abusing the system.

law enforcment is strictly in place to keep the status quo of white elites. basically, the entire infrastructure needs to change. but realistically that is difficult to implement. where we can start NOW is addressing police abusing power, brutality against blacks, overpolicing black communities, and removing/softening the ability to profile blacks. once we can normalize police behavior and power, we can start to replace to actual framework.

"Blacks are murederd with impunity..."

Holy fuck you are one dumb motherfucker.

How many black CHILDREN were murdered in Chicago last weekend?

Or, are you and the rest of the black community saying its okay to murder your own? Just don't cross community lines??

at the root -.- WHY are blacks murdering blacks at such a rate? think about this critically for a moment. blacks are trapped in a racist system which CAUSES the negative aspects of "black culture". you fix the framework, the problems dramatically reduce or even disappear. this is a problem much deeper than you think. arresting and overpolicing black communities is putting a bandaid on the issue. 

I know a black man that makes roughly 80k a year.  Nothing to brag about, but not nothing.  He did have nothing at one point.  He put all of his money into helping his family since their father walked out on them.  Helped his ill mother and tolerated his sister, who stole and lied to everyone in the family.

He struggled to find a way to improve things for everyone.  No formal education but, eventually, he found his way into a trade skill and started making real money.   After a few months of hard work and having the ability to truly help his family, he came home one day to find his sister in his room going through his things.  She bolted past him and ran into the kitchen.  He checked his wallet which was on the dresser, empty.

When he leaves his room to confront her, she attacks him with a butcher knife.  It did not last long, but it was enough to teach him a lesson.

The man now teaches others the trade skill that brought him out of that hole.

You blame the environment, the rest of us see the individual.  You make your choices and you live with them.  The ability to go anywhere and do anything is available to everyone, regardless of color.  Your pathetic excuse on behalf of OTHER people because you pity them and feel they need your help means exactly one thing.  You believe they are too stupid to do it themselves.  You believe they have no ability what-so-ever to grow as individuals and need your help.  When those that you seek to help, would turn on you in a second because of who they are.

You propose electing an empty suit.  A puppet, who will sign everything put in front of them.  This person is not a leader, they hide from the public and can barely hold a conversation longer than 5 minutes.  You want true facists to dictate to the remaining 98% of the population.  You elect liberal bleeding hearts that dictate police policy for over a century and get upset at the police and blame conservatives when those policies force the police to react with predictable methods to textbook situations.  You twist facts to fit narratives.  You validate violence and the threat of violence.  You champion criminals and erase history.  You stand next to anarchists and facists and cheer with them when the fire grows.

You're a hipocrite to yourself.

7 days ago
10/25/11
Al Cappucino -
rexkwondo79 -
Damien8003 - 
rexkwondo79 - 

Or, are you and the rest of the black community saying its okay to murder your own? Just don't cross community lines??

Still waiting on the marches, protests, rioting and looting for those lost lives  !!! 

7 days ago
4/1/11
ATX_OutLaw -
Al Cappucino -
rexkwondo79 -
Damien8003 - 
rexkwondo79 - 

Still waiting on the marches, protests, rioting and looting for those lost lives  !!! 

I have an idea. Create a cops uniform that covers most of the skin but puts out a certain heat signature. Then pass them out through high crime black areas and tell them cops won't arrest there own. Then we give the cops Glasses that pick up that heat signature and don't tell the media anything. Now every black death will be covered because it's a cop. Don Lemon will fill buckets with tears for black souls takin too soon. AL sharpton will cause candles to be the most purchased item in america  from all the candle light vigils. 

7 days ago
4/4/12

remember when nypd went on strike? crime went DOWN.

cops going on strike and black overpolicing disappears, leading to a drop in crime but no noticeable difference in quality of life.

it's almost as if unequal enforcement of shit like open container laws and disturbing the peace has little to do with harm reduction and a whole lot more about criminalizing black communities.

the whole point is that the function of police and our idea of what "crime" is are both terribly flawed. And why NO COPS leads to no increase in quality of life.

7 days ago
11/17/05
rexkwondo79 - 

let's get something straight here. a lot of right wingers like to place blame on black culture. this is plain idiotic and believe it or not what ACTUAL white supremacists like to tote. 

the foundation of america was founded upon the principles that blacks were second citizens. these were modified but not completely overhauled over time. THIS is why so many people -.- OF EVERY RACE AND RELIGION AROUND THE WORLD -.- are on the streets to combat the system. it's not some weird conspiracy. it still affects the black community to this day -.- HEAVILY.

if you want to eradicate a problem, you have to start at the root. it is NOT some bogie man black culture at the root. it is THE RACIST FRAMEWORK. overpolicing neighborhoods to maintain the poverty trap for blacks. which leads to profiling in addition to mixed neighborhoods. this leads to family dysfunction and all the fallout from such issues. it is the OTHER way around. the racist framework CAUSES the negative issues of "black culture" not the other way around. it is nothing more than exploitation and it is so engrained in us, it actually causes discomfort to critically think about this for so many people who have been just led to believe otherwise. 

You're dumb.

That is all.
7 days ago
11/19/19

There is a poverty trap for blacks and other minorities. It's called welfare. Stop accepting welfare and you'll untrap  yourself. Start taking responsibility.

7 days ago
1/25/07

If Black culture in America has no relation to crime than how do you explain gangster rap?

I would argue this is an effect of the intense poverty the community experiences and a lack of trust in authorities like the police, but culturally there is an elevation of gangsters because those are the guys in the neighborhood who are "successful." Saying there is no correlation to black culture is defintely wrong imo

7 days ago
8/3/04

Go read Thomas sowell and get educated 

Black Rednecks and White Liberals[edit]

The title essay is based on Sowell's thesis about the origins of the "black ghetto" culture.

Sowell argues that the black ghetto culture is actually a highly dysfunctional white southern redneck culture which existed during the antebellum South. This culture came, in turn, from the "Cracker culture" of the North Britons and Scots-Irish who migrated from the generally lawless border regions of Britain

7 days ago
3/13/17

Good post OP. 

but these guys don’t want to learn.they are willfully ignorant. They NEED to feel superior in order for their egos to survive.

if they realized that eveyone is the same, regardless of race, then they wouldn’t have anyone to blame for their shitty life.

7 days ago
7/18/11
rexkwondo79 -

remember when nypd went on strike? crime went DOWN.

cops going on strike and black overpolicing disappears, leading to a drop in crime but no noticeable difference in quality of life.

it's almost as if unequal enforcement of shit like open container laws and disturbing the peace has little to do with harm reduction and a whole lot more about criminalizing black communities.

the whole point is that the function of police and our idea of what "crime" is are both terribly flawed. And why NO COPS leads to no increase in quality of life.

Nobody around to arrest criminals...crime goes down. 

amazing. 

7 days ago
3/23/06

Obvious troll is obvious, especially from an alt account.  But how do you explain Chicago?  Good luck.

7 days ago
10/27/05
Pedro Navaja - 

Good post OP. 

but these guys don’t want to learn.they are willfully ignorant. They NEED to feel superior in order for their egos to survive.

if they realized that eveyone is the same, regardless of race, then they wouldn’t have anyone to blame for their shitty life.

Oh come on, you're not this far left bro. Help me believe you're not a troll but a really progressive wayward son.

6 days ago
1/1/01
rexkwondo79 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Edited: 6 days ago
8/29/08

Is there any countries with no natives or blacks?What is or would be the crime rate there for shootings or violent crimes.How about majority black countries?

4 days ago
10/22/14
Transporter -

Is there any countries with no natives or blacks?What is or would be the crime rate there for shootings or violent crimes.How about majority black countries?

Lots of former Soviet Union countries are almost exclusively white and have fairly high crime rates. 

Communism absolutely destroys regardless of race/culture. 

Which is what worries me when this modern "liberal" movement talks about destroying capitalism and privilege.

This can only end in communism where state owns everything, it is the only system that exists that can equitably share wealth and remove "privilege".

Hopefully people will stand up to this crap. 

4 days ago
12/24/10
rexkwondo79 -
Damien8003 - 
rexkwondo79 - 

9 unarmed Black Men were killed by police last year you fucking muppet. 

4 days ago
10/11/18
Black Doug -
rexkwondo79 -

This is the dumbest shit I have read on the internet, today. 

4 days ago
7/22/06
Ghetto culture advocates physical violence if there is a perceived diss. You don't necessarily need to be black.
4 days ago
4/24/07
rexkwondo79 - 

LOL! This troll is funny. So it's white peoples fault that black people commit crime at a higher rate than every other race? Has nothing to do with the fact that violence, drugs and gang life are glorified? Has nothing to do with black kids not growing up in a nuclear family with both parents? Has nothing to do with the soft bigotry of low expectations that left has for the black community? It has nothing to do with the left telling black america, despite their best efforts they will never succeed because some shadowy white man will pop out of the bushes to stop them. Has nothing to do with the left trapping the black community in generational webs of poverty?

Has nothing to do with white liberals like yourself giving out passes for poor behavior and then taking the blame for doing nothing wrong? You're a fucking joke as is the rest of the left. It's YOUR policies why the black community is doing so poorly. The best thing idiots like you can do to help is NOTHING. It's almost scary how the actions and words of todays white liberal reflect that of the slave owners of the 1800's. "If you leave my plantation an evil slave master might get you who will treat you worse". Wow that sounds a lot like systemic racism. Denying black kids school choice is similar to how slave owners would prevent blacks from learning how to read.

The same lies slave owners told black people more than 400 years ago, the democrats are still using today. Sad