OtherGround Forums BLM = Demonic African Cult

9/4/20 12:02 AM
3/17/03
You're probably aware that BLM was founded by three radical black lesbians, one of which is Patrisse Cullors who said:
"We do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia, in particular, are trained organizers; we are trained Marxists.”

You probably DON'T know that the founders openly practice an ancient West African form of Witchcraft known as "Ifa." Through this practice, they invoke spirits of the dead, along with their "ancestors" to carry out their Marxist agenda. They LITERALLY call the spirits of dead criminals such as Mike Brown to possess their own bodies.
Sound like a retarded conspiracy theory?
Here are some excerpts from an interview between Patrisse Cullors and BLM LA-chapter leader Malina Abdulah (full video link below):

“Spirituality is at the center of BLM,” said Cullors
“We practice traditions from West African places.”
“When we come out into the streets, and we pray – the first thing we do when we hear of a murder is we come out and we pray, we pour libation we built with community where the person’s life was stolen. The term libation is, by definition, “the act of pouring a liquid as a sacrifice (as to a deity).""
“And it took almost a year for me to realize that this movement is much more than a racial and social justice movement. At its core, it’s a spiritual movement. Because we are literally standing on spilled blood. And you can’t pretend like that’s work – that’s just like some organizing work.”
“Hashtags are for us way more than a hashtag. It is literally, almost resurrecting spirits so they can work through us to get the work that we need to get done. I started to feel personally connected and responsible and accountable to them. Both from a deeply political place, but also from a deeply spiritual place.”
Abdulah explained that when they “say the names,” they “invoke that spirit, and then those spirits actually become present with you.”
“Maybe I’m sharing too much,” she said, “but we become very intimate with the spirits that we call on regularly.”

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=291479432259187
9/4/20 12:05 AM
8/9/16

That shit is a real thing....

9/4/20 12:08 AM
3/17/03
As previously reported, in 2018, Abdullah poured libation and summoned the spirits of a number of deceased African American leaders during an event at Hollywood United Methodist Church. She instructed those gathered to declare “ashe” as she made declarations and poured bottled water into a plant.

According to the website yagbeonilu.com, “ashe” or “ase” means “so be it,” and is an “African philosophical concept through which the Yoruba of Nigeria conceive the power to make things happen and produce change.”

“We summon those spirits that are still with us. We summon those people whose bodies have been stolen, but whose souls are still here,” Abdullah said. “We call on Wakiesha Wilson. We call on George Jackson … Eric Garner …”

“We’ve become very intimate with the spirits that we call on regularly,” Abdullah said. “Each of them seems to have a different presence and personality. You know, I laugh a lot with Wakiesha … I didn’t meet her in her body, right? I met her through this work.”

The “Wakiesha” mentioned by Abdullah refers to Wakiesha Wilson, an African-American woman who was found dead in a Los Angeles jail back in 2016.
9/4/20 12:20 AM
12/10/09

OP is TERRIBLE with acronyms 

9/4/20 11:09 AM
3/17/03
Here are some excerpts from the Berkley Center celebrating this pagan insanity:

"A circle of flowers forms a sanctuary honoring the space where George Floyd was murdered by police. According to residents I talked to, like Larry Holderfield, the inner sanctum of that circle of flowers is referred to as “church” by the community.

Mourners enter the inner sanctum as if entering a holy space. They quiet themselves. They kneel. They cry. They sit in silence to reflect and grieve. The sites where black people are killed by police often become altars—sacred spaces to mourn Black death.

Black Lives Matter (BLM) chapters, along with organizations affiliated with the larger movement for Black lives, channel deep grief and trauma caused by racial injustice into political action through a spiritually informed movement. They are fueled by a faith that consistently celebrates Black life.

Melina Abdullah, chair of the Department of Pan-African Studies at California State University, Los Angeles, and co-founder of BLM-LA, opened the event explaining that while the movement is a social justice movement, it is FIRST AND FOREMOST A SPIRITUAL MOVEMENT.

She led the group in a ritual: the reciting of names of those taken by state violence before their time—ancestors now being called back to animate their own justice:

"George Floyd. Asé. Philandro Castille. Asé. Andrew Joseph. Asé. Michael Brown. Asé. Erika Garner. Asé. Harriet Tubman. Asé. Malcom X. Asé. Martin Luther King. Asé."

As each name is recited, Dr. Abdullah poured libations on the ground as the group of over 100 chanted “Asé,” a Yoruba term often used by practitioners of Ifa, a faith and divination system that originated in West Africa, in return. This ritual, Dr. Abdullah explained, is a form of worship.
Those participating see themselves as the carriers of the tradition. The inheritors of the duty to protect Black life.

The movement infuses a syncretic blend of African and indigenous cultures’ spiritual practices and beliefs, embracing ancestor worship; Ifa-based ritual such as chanting, dancing, and summoning deities; and healing practices such as acupuncture, reiki, therapeutic massage, and plant medicine in much of its work, including protest. That work, though, often remains invisible. "

https://berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/responses/the-fight-for-black-lives-is-a-spiritual-movement
9/4/20 11:16 AM
3/17/03
If you think these demonic practices are confined to wacky protests - think again.
They may be coming to your kid's classroom.

Here is a video of a teacher's seminar in which a BLM/LGBT group representing "Ancestors Watching" perform a song with the teachers which is meant to "literally summon" ancestors.
https://youtu.be/9XiI8rXunbg

If this was a Catholic group instructing teachers on how to lead benedictions, the ACLU would shut this shit down instantly.
Since it's black witchcraft, it's cute, fun, and beyond reproach.
9/4/20 12:01 PM
12/17/06

9/4/20 1:12 PM
3/17/03
Nobody cares that BLM may have your kids evoking Treyvon Martin's spirit to dwell within their bodies in order to "disrupt the nuclear family"?

Lol okay...
9/4/20 6:09 PM
3/17/03
One more ttt
9/4/20 6:16 PM
5/14/10
Onikage - Nobody cares that BLM may have your kids evoking Treyvon Martin's spirit to dwell within their bodies in order to "disrupt the nuclear family"?

Lol okay...

Come to think of it, I have noticed my kids craving Skittles and lead quite a bit more lately.
9/4/20 6:29 PM
5/28/03

People will unite against this pagan evil.

9/4/20 6:38 PM
1/25/07
HELWIG -

African Pagans?

The level of dumb that you have acquired over the course of your life is astonishing.

9/4/20 6:46 PM
3/17/03
HELWIG - 

The general public doesn't take this seriously at all.

Paganism is making a resurgence because "intellectuals" and The People of Walmart see paganism as a cute Gaia-centric hobby where you collect rocks and recycle.
9/4/20 7:00 PM
12/17/09

I follow a couple of Antifa whores on IG for research purposes (porpoises imo), and I've noticed a large satanic presence within that organization too. Lots of reversed pentagrams, goat heads, and various symbolism. 

Some even chain hashtag shit like #antifa #satanist lol, they are such dorks.

9/4/20 7:06 PM
3/17/03
AngryGerbil - 

I follow a couple of Antifa whores on IG for research purposes (porpoises imo), and I've noticed a large satanic presence within that organization too. Lots of reversed pentagrams, goat heads, and various symbolism. 

I've seen the same. One of my best childhood friends is a total fuck up who is an ordained minister at the Church of Satan, and of course recently became an Antifa dipshit.

It's an easy transition because Satanism is all about self-serving pettiness and resentfulness.

To be clear, I think most of these "Satanic" dweebs are LARPers, but MANY of them actually ARE evil, and are actually engaging in nefarious witchcraft.
9/4/20 7:11 PM
1/1/01

In this bitch!

9/4/20 7:13 PM
1/1/01
Onikage -
AngryGerbil - 

I've seen the same. One of my best childhood friends is a total fuck up who is an ordained minister at the Church of Satan, and of course recently became an Antifa dipshit.

It's an easy transition because Satanism is all about self-serving pettiness and resentfulness.

To be clear, I think most of these "Satanic" dweebs are LARPers, but MANY of them actually ARE evil, and are actually engaging in nefarious witchcraft.

I've been a member of the Church of Satan for over 25 yrs and it's no longer the order created by Anton LaVey. It's been taken over by antifa. A lot of is old member have left. It's nolonger about being the alien elite but is hive mind collectivism. Magister Gilmore has basically let it turn into an activist organization and against everything LaVey stood for. He fucking hated the hippies in San Francisco and now it's destroyed by their offspring.

These losers are nothing but meth head fucks which use it as a larping fad. 

9/4/20 7:20 PM
1/1/01
Onikage - You're probably aware that BLM was founded by three radical black lesbians, one of which is Patrisse Cullors who said:
"We do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia, in particular, are trained organizers; we are trained Marxists.”

You probably DON'T know that the founders openly practice an ancient West African form of Witchcraft known as "Ifa." Through this practice, they invoke spirits of the dead, along with their "ancestors" to carry out their Marxist agenda. They LITERALLY call the spirits of dead criminals such as Mike Brown to possess their own bodies.
Sound like a retarded conspiracy theory?
Here are some excerpts from an interview between Patrisse Cullors and BLM LA-chapter leader Malina Abdulah (full video link below):

“Spirituality is at the center of BLM,” said Cullors
“We practice traditions from West African places.”
“When we come out into the streets, and we pray – the first thing we do when we hear of a murder is we come out and we pray, we pour libation we built with community where the person’s life was stolen. The term libation is, by definition, “the act of pouring a liquid as a sacrifice (as to a deity).""
“And it took almost a year for me to realize that this movement is much more than a racial and social justice movement. At its core, it’s a spiritual movement. Because we are literally standing on spilled blood. And you can’t pretend like that’s work – that’s just like some organizing work.”
“Hashtags are for us way more than a hashtag. It is literally, almost resurrecting spirits so they can work through us to get the work that we need to get done. I started to feel personally connected and responsible and accountable to them. Both from a deeply political place, but also from a deeply spiritual place.”
Abdulah explained that when they “say the names,” they “invoke that spirit, and then those spirits actually become present with you.”
“Maybe I’m sharing too much,” she said, “but we become very intimate with the spirits that we call on regularly.”

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=291479432259187

The fact the Ifa is practiced by some BLM founders today isn’t surprising. A growing number of African Americans have found personal power in traditional African religions. They find traditional African religions are more authentic to their heritage. Additionally, there are some scholars who have found that traditional African religions like Ifa can play a strong role in facilitating emotional and mental health (particularly in healing trauma) for devotees – partially because they find a deeper spiritual connection to their ancestry.

That said, the fact that some BLM founders’ practice Ifa doesn’t really have any relevance to anything. Religion is a tool, and people apply that tool to varying degrees (often influenced by ideology). You have Christians who support Trump and those who don’t. You have Christian egalitarians and Christian racists (e.g. certain white supremists). In that same vein, there are Ifa practitioners who align with BLM, and those who don’t.
Edited: 9/4/20 7:22 PM
1/1/01
9/4/20 7:25 PM
1/1/01
Onikage - Here are some excerpts from the Berkley Center celebrating this pagan insanity:

"A circle of flowers forms a sanctuary honoring the space where George Floyd was murdered by police. According to residents I talked to, like Larry Holderfield, the inner sanctum of that circle of flowers is referred to as “church” by the community.

Mourners enter the inner sanctum as if entering a holy space. They quiet themselves. They kneel. They cry. They sit in silence to reflect and grieve. The sites where black people are killed by police often become altars—sacred spaces to mourn Black death.

Black Lives Matter (BLM) chapters, along with organizations affiliated with the larger movement for Black lives, channel deep grief and trauma caused by racial injustice into political action through a spiritually informed movement. They are fueled by a faith that consistently celebrates Black life.

Melina Abdullah, chair of the Department of Pan-African Studies at California State University, Los Angeles, and co-founder of BLM-LA, opened the event explaining that while the movement is a social justice movement, it is FIRST AND FOREMOST A SPIRITUAL MOVEMENT.

She led the group in a ritual: the reciting of names of those taken by state violence before their time—ancestors now being called back to animate their own justice:

"George Floyd. Asé. Philandro Castille. Asé. Andrew Joseph. Asé. Michael Brown. Asé. Erika Garner. Asé. Harriet Tubman. Asé. Malcom X. Asé. Martin Luther King. Asé."

As each name is recited, Dr. Abdullah poured libations on the ground as the group of over 100 chanted “Asé,” a Yoruba term often used by practitioners of Ifa, a faith and divination system that originated in West Africa, in return. This ritual, Dr. Abdullah explained, is a form of worship.
Those participating see themselves as the carriers of the tradition. The inheritors of the duty to protect Black life.

The movement infuses a syncretic blend of African and indigenous cultures’ spiritual practices and beliefs, embracing ancestor worship; Ifa-based ritual such as chanting, dancing, and summoning deities; and healing practices such as acupuncture, reiki, therapeutic massage, and plant medicine in much of its work, including protest. That work, though, often remains invisible. "

https://berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/responses/the-fight-for-black-lives-is-a-spiritual-movement

Pagan insanity? Demonic? From whose point of view?

Nearly all religions teach wacky things. Catholics believe the Eucharist is the actual body and blood of Christ when the priest consecrates the host and wine. Charismatic Christians belief in spirits, demons, and speaking in tongues. Nearly all Christians accuse Christians of other denominations of being influenced by the doctrines of demons.

That said, I know a lot about many religions for personal and academic reasons. I know a lot about Ifa in particular because I am doing fieldwork as part of my PhD dissertation through which I am studying Ifa practitioners and how they use their religion to find mastery in their lives. I live in an area where there is a large Latino and African diaspora with one of the largest communities of Ifa practioners outside of New York or LA. I’ve spent hundreds of hours with Ifa devotees and thousands of hours reading and studying Ifa from peer reviewed and colloquial sources. I’ve observed Ifa rituals. I’ve interviewed Ifa practitioners from all walks of life. I have a good understanding of what they do and why.

Ifa’s primary purpose is the development of good character within the individual, as aligned with that individual’s destiny. It recognizes a supreme God as well as the existence of lower-tiered spiritual beings called Orisha. Ancestor veneration is a big part of Ifa as well. Ifa spiritual practices are anchored to a liturgical corpus called the Odu Ifa. Ifa uses ritual, sacrifice, divination, and folk remedies as part of its worship.

Some Christian-influenced folk call Ifa demonic because they call anything outside of their belief systems demonic. But by Ifa practitioners’ own points of view, they are not demonic, because they don’t venerate demons. They worship the supreme God as well as the lower-tiered gods who work in service of the supreme God. In fact, there are specific worship practices in Ifa which directly combat demons. While this may not align with a Christian worldview, it does align with a worldview of an Ifa practitioner.

Ancestor veneration may not be part of Christianity, but is not limited to Ifa. It is part of many world religions. Ancestor veneration is not veneration of demons. Ifa practitioners are not venerating demons when they venerate ancestors.
9/4/20 7:29 PM
1/1/01
AngryGerbil - 

Santanism is not Ifa. Some Satanists worship Satan. Others are atheists who are more about self-empowerment. Neither has anything to do with Ifa and the spiritual system associated with it
9/4/20 7:31 PM
8/8/18

African? They're American.

9/4/20 7:56 PM
4/17/13

It's easy to laugh off Christians and their "satanic panic" but more and more people are connecting the dots.
9/4/20 7:59 PM
4/17/13
salsero -
AngryGerbil - 

Santanism is not Ifa. Some Satanists worship Satan. Others are atheists who are more about self-empowerment. Neither has anything to do with Ifa and the spiritual system associated with it

The point is globalists have been advancing and promoting anti-deist ideologies with a specific intent. Break down the moral fabric of society. Regardless of whether you believe in God or not, the writing is on the wall. They want to kill "God" and elevate themselves to divinity.

9/4/20 8:12 PM
3/17/03
salsero - 
Onikage - Here are some excerpts from the Berkley Center celebrating this pagan insanity:

Pagan insanity? Demonic? From whose point of view?

Nearly all religions teach wacky things. Catholics believe the Eucharist is the actual body and blood of Christ when the priest consecrates the host and wine. Charismatic Christians belief in spirits, demons, and speaking in tongues. Nearly all Christians accuse Christians of other denominations of being influenced by the doctrines of demons.

That said, I know a lot about many religions for personal and academic reasons. I know a lot about Ifa in particular because I am doing fieldwork as part of my PhD dissertation through which I am studying Ifa practitioners and how they use their religion to find mastery in their lives. I live in an area where there is a large Latino and African diaspora with one of the largest communities of Ifa practioners outside of New York or LA. I’ve spent hundreds of hours with Ifa devotees and thousands of hours reading and studying Ifa from peer reviewed and colloquial sources. I’ve observed Ifa rituals. I’ve interviewed Ifa practitioners from all walks of life. I have a good understanding of what they do and why.

Ifa’s primary purpose is the development of good character within the individual, as aligned with that individual’s destiny. It recognizes a supreme God as well as the existence of lower-tiered spiritual beings called Orisha. Ancestor veneration is a big part of Ifa as well. Ifa spiritual practices are anchored to a liturgical corpus called the Odu Ifa. Ifa uses ritual, sacrifice, divination, and folk remedies as part of its worship.

Some Christian-influenced folk call Ifa demonic because they call anything outside of their belief systems demonic. But by Ifa practitioners’ own points of view, they are not demonic, because they don’t venerate demons. They worship the supreme God as well as the lower-tiered gods who work in service of the supreme God. In fact, there are specific worship practices in Ifa which directly combat demons. While this may not align with a Christian worldview, it does align with a worldview of an Ifa practitioner.

Ancestor veneration may not be part of Christianity, but is not limited to Ifa. It is part of many world religions. Ancestor veneration is not veneration of demons. Ifa practitioners are not venerating demons when they venerate ancestors.

The Marxist ideology is a tool being used to dismantle Western civilization.
Paganism is no different.
Both are evil, because they destroy and divide.
This isn't about difference of religion - it's another correlative of the divisive evil BLM has spread throughout the world.

All Abrahamic religions forbid any form of witchcraft/necromancy. Not only is BLM giving the finger to whites and Western civilization, but now to monotheism as a whole.

These people stand for nothing GOOD.
You're blind to this because you're trapped in your own ego, unable to see the forest through the trees of intellectualism.