OtherGround Forums BLM = Demonic African Cult

9/4/20 8:12 PM
1/1/01
Sogflop - 
salsero -
AngryGerbil - 

I follow a couple of Antifa whores on IG for research purposes (porpoises imo), and I've noticed a large satanic presence within that organization too. Lots of reversed pentagrams, goat heads, and various symbolism. 

Some even chain hashtag shit like #antifa #satanist lol, they are such dorks.

Santanism is not Ifa. Some Satanists worship Satan. Others are atheists who are more about self-empowerment. Neither has anything to do with Ifa and the spiritual system associated with it

The point is globalists have been advancing and promoting anti-deist ideologies with a specific intent. Break down the moral fabric of society. Regardless of whether you believe in God or not, the writing is on the wall. They want to kill "God" and elevate themselves to divinity.

The point of this thread by OP was to show that some BLM founders practice Ifa. Somewhere along the way, another poster conflated Satansim with Ifa. Ifa isn't Satansim, and that must be made clear in the context of this thread.

9/4/20 8:13 PM
4/11/14

Interview with former leftist anarchist who basically states that he had to change his politics because he realized all the people he associated with were actual scumbags. Dude is still an anarchist but moved right in search of better quality humans to debate and converse ideas with. Good podcast imo 

9/4/20 8:15 PM
3/17/03
salsero - 
Sogflop - 
salsero -
AngryGerbil - 

I follow a couple of Antifa whores on IG for research purposes (porpoises imo), and I've noticed a large satanic presence within that organization too. Lots of reversed pentagrams, goat heads, and various symbolism. 

Santanism is not Ifa. Some Satanists worship Satan. Others are atheists who are more about self-empowerment. Neither has anything to do with Ifa and the spiritual system associated with it

The point is globalists have been advancing and promoting anti-deist ideologies with a specific intent. Break down the moral fabric of society. Regardless of whether you believe in God or not, the writing is on the wall. They want to kill "God" and elevate themselves to divinity.

The point of this thread by OP was to show that some BLM founders practice Ifa. Somewhere along the way, another poster conflated Satansim with Ifa. Ifa isn't Satansim, and that must be made clear in the context of this thread.

True, I wasn't drawing a correlation, but they are correlated.

Both are being used to rebel against Christianity and Western civilization as a whole.
9/4/20 8:27 PM
1/1/01
Onikage - 
salsero - 
Onikage - Here are some excerpts from the Berkley Center celebrating this pagan insanity:

"A circle of flowers forms a sanctuary honoring the space where George Floyd was murdered by police. According to residents I talked to, like Larry Holderfield, the inner sanctum of that circle of flowers is referred to as “church” by the community.

Mourners enter the inner sanctum as if entering a holy space. They quiet themselves. They kneel. They cry. They sit in silence to reflect and grieve. The sites where black people are killed by police often become altars—sacred spaces to mourn Black death.

Black Lives Matter (BLM) chapters, along with organizations affiliated with the larger movement for Black lives, channel deep grief and trauma caused by racial injustice into political action through a spiritually informed movement. They are fueled by a faith that consistently celebrates Black life.

Melina Abdullah, chair of the Department of Pan-African Studies at California State University, Los Angeles, and co-founder of BLM-LA, opened the event explaining that while the movement is a social justice movement, it is FIRST AND FOREMOST A SPIRITUAL MOVEMENT.

She led the group in a ritual: the reciting of names of those taken by state violence before their time—ancestors now being called back to animate their own justice:

"George Floyd. Asé. Philandro Castille. Asé. Andrew Joseph. Asé. Michael Brown. Asé. Erika Garner. Asé. Harriet Tubman. Asé. Malcom X. Asé. Martin Luther King. Asé."

As each name is recited, Dr. Abdullah poured libations on the ground as the group of over 100 chanted “Asé,” a Yoruba term often used by practitioners of Ifa, a faith and divination system that originated in West Africa, in return. This ritual, Dr. Abdullah explained, is a form of worship.
Those participating see themselves as the carriers of the tradition. The inheritors of the duty to protect Black life.

The movement infuses a syncretic blend of African and indigenous cultures’ spiritual practices and beliefs, embracing ancestor worship; Ifa-based ritual such as chanting, dancing, and summoning deities; and healing practices such as acupuncture, reiki, therapeutic massage, and plant medicine in much of its work, including protest. That work, though, often remains invisible. "

https://berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/responses/the-fight-for-black-lives-is-a-spiritual-movement

Pagan insanity? Demonic? From whose point of view?

Nearly all religions teach wacky things. Catholics believe the Eucharist is the actual body and blood of Christ when the priest consecrates the host and wine. Charismatic Christians belief in spirits, demons, and speaking in tongues. Nearly all Christians accuse Christians of other denominations of being influenced by the doctrines of demons.

That said, I know a lot about many religions for personal and academic reasons. I know a lot about Ifa in particular because I am doing fieldwork as part of my PhD dissertation through which I am studying Ifa practitioners and how they use their religion to find mastery in their lives. I live in an area where there is a large Latino and African diaspora with one of the largest communities of Ifa practioners outside of New York or LA. I’ve spent hundreds of hours with Ifa devotees and thousands of hours reading and studying Ifa from peer reviewed and colloquial sources. I’ve observed Ifa rituals. I’ve interviewed Ifa practitioners from all walks of life. I have a good understanding of what they do and why.

Ifa’s primary purpose is the development of good character within the individual, as aligned with that individual’s destiny. It recognizes a supreme God as well as the existence of lower-tiered spiritual beings called Orisha. Ancestor veneration is a big part of Ifa as well. Ifa spiritual practices are anchored to a liturgical corpus called the Odu Ifa. Ifa uses ritual, sacrifice, divination, and folk remedies as part of its worship.

Some Christian-influenced folk call Ifa demonic because they call anything outside of their belief systems demonic. But by Ifa practitioners’ own points of view, they are not demonic, because they don’t venerate demons. They worship the supreme God as well as the lower-tiered gods who work in service of the supreme God. In fact, there are specific worship practices in Ifa which directly combat demons. While this may not align with a Christian worldview, it does align with a worldview of an Ifa practitioner.

Ancestor veneration may not be part of Christianity, but is not limited to Ifa. It is part of many world religions. Ancestor veneration is not veneration of demons. Ifa practitioners are not venerating demons when they venerate ancestors.

The Marxist ideology is a tool being used to dismantle Western civilization.
Paganism is no different.
Both are evil, because they destroy and divide.
This isn't about difference of religion - it's another correlative of the divisive evil BLM has spread throughout the world.

All Abrahamic religions forbid any form of witchcraft/necromancy. Not only is BLM giving the finger to whites and Western civilization, but now to monotheism as a whole.

These people stand for nothing GOOD.
You're blind to this because you're trapped in your own ego, unable to see the forest through the trees of intellectualism.

If you've a problem with the Marxism of BLM founders, so be it. I'm not debating Marxism - rather, your lack of understanding of what Ifa is. And keep in mind a Marxist ideology is more akin with devaluing and abolishing relgiion vs. promoting it.

Since when are the Abrahamic religions the standard to evaluate everything else? And what Abrahamic religions? Do you hold Judaism, Christianity, and Isalm on equal standing with respect to truth? You can't really do that, as they have differing ideas about who and what God is...and what the worship of God is to be.

If there is any blindness here, it's on your end. In fact, you're blind to the fact that religious impulses are the easiest to manipulate in society. You're part of the manipulated ...seeing evil where there is none.

BLM founders happen to be Ifa practitioners, and that makes it easy for you to condemn them because you seem to think the Abrahamic paradigm is superior.

You also fail to understand that there are practitioners of Abrahamic religions who are members of BLM. Additionally, there are scores of Abrahamic religious practioners who are part of shady poltical shit. And with respect to Christianity - the vast majority of Christians today do plenty of things which deviate from the Old and New Testaments. Just look at the scores of women preachers today as a start...or the way women behave today compared to what the Bible teaches women should behave.
9/4/20 8:32 PM
1/1/01
Onikage - 
salsero - 
Sogflop - 
salsero -
AngryGerbil - 

Both are being used to rebel against Christianity and Western civilization as a whole.

I think you're making a false correlation between two different things. No-Christian religions should not all be thrown into the same kitchen sink and falsely associated with something they are not. Satanism has one agenda. Ifa has another. There are Satanists, Ifa practioners, and Christians within the ranks of BLM and Antifa.

If you're worried about Christianity and Western Civ being attacked or "rebelled against," there are lots of other real threats out there...starting with the fact that most Christians are ignorant of their religion's full history ...as well as the fact they pick and choose what scriptures to follow.

Of course, the elephant in the room with Christianity is the fact that it is more than likely one of the very tools the "antichrist" will use to facilitate his leadership (if, of course, you believe in such things like the antichrist).
9/4/20 8:37 PM
2/19/06

Patrisse Cullors @osopepatrisse with Melina Abdullah @docmellymel. June 13, 2020. #blacklivesmatter

Posted by Fowler Museum at UCLA on Saturday, June 13, 2020

32:15

"Who is George Floyd or big Floyd as they were calling him. And as you heard about like, how tremendous this man was. Then you understand why the world is now cracking open."

What planet are these people living on?

Edited: 9/4/20 8:39 PM
2/19/06

This site can't even post a link with out fucking it up.

https://tinyurl.com/y54v8q42

9/4/20 8:58 PM
3/17/03
salsero - 
Onikage - 
salsero - 
Sogflop - 
salsero -
AngryGerbil - 

I think you're making a false correlation between two different things. No-Christian religions should not all be thrown into the same kitchen sink and falsely associated with something they are not. Satanism has one agenda. Ifa has another. There are Satanists, Ifa practioners, and Christians within the ranks of BLM and Antifa.

If you're worried about Christianity and Western Civ being attacked or "rebelled against," there are lots of other real threats out there...starting with the fact that most Christians are ignorant of their religion's full history ...as well as the fact they pick and choose what scriptures to follow.

Of course, the elephant in the room with Christianity is the fact that it is more than likely one of the very tools the "antichrist" will use to facilitate his leadership (if, of course, you believe in such things like the antichrist).

They obviously aren't the same thing, but serve the same purpose, which is to undermine Western cultural values and establish moral relativism.

Your explanations of religions being different is obvious and irrelevant. This isn't a matter of religious freedom. It is moral subversion.

If you're unable to recognize that, then you've already fallen victim to relativism.
9/4/20 9:13 PM
5/22/15

"You have no power over me."

9/4/20 9:20 PM
1/1/01
Onikage - 
salsero - 
Onikage - 
salsero - 
Sogflop - 
salsero -
AngryGerbil - 

They obviously aren't the same thing, but serve the same purpose, which is to undermine Western cultural values and establish moral relativism.

Your explanations of religions being different is obvious and irrelevant. This isn't a matter of religious freedom. It is moral subversion.

If you're unable to recognize that, then you've already fallen victim to relativism.

You say they're not the same thing, but you talked about witchcraft, paganism, demonism as if they are Ifa. That was your first mistake. You should admit your lack of knowledge in that space and understand that is why you and I are evening engaging.

Your second mistake is not recognizing there are tons Abrahamics (Christians, Muslims, Jews) within the ranks of BLM. Most of them would say their support of BLM represents what their faith teaches. By your own logic, Abrahamic faiths are being used to undermine western cultural values and establish moral relativism.

That said, why don't you explain the undermining of moral relativism that Ifa promotes, and we can discuss it. You haven't done that yet. If anything, Ifa practitioners tend to live a moral life. The fact that BLM founders practice Ifa doesn't mean they represent the whole of Ifa practitioners.

In fact it seems that Christianity is doing a damn fine job on its own in terms of corrupting culture. Hell, the vast majority of Christians have their own ideas of God and morality which deviate from the Bible.

9/4/20 10:26 PM
1/1/01

I wouldn't doubt it.  A lot of Godless asshole worship Satan for power,  like the Mexican cartels that torture kill people for protection against arrests.

9/4/20 10:45 PM
3/17/03
salsero - 
Onikage - 
salsero - 
Onikage - 
salsero - 
Sogflop - 
salsero -
AngryGerbil - 

You say they're not the same thing, but you talked about witchcraft, paganism, demonism as if they are Ifa. That was your first mistake. You should admit your lack of knowledge in that space and understand that is why you and I are evening engaging.

Your second mistake is not recognizing there are tons Abrahamics (Christians, Muslims, Jews) within the ranks of BLM. Most of them would say their support of BLM represents what their faith teaches. By your own logic, Abrahamic faiths are being used to undermine western cultural values and establish moral relativism.

That said, why don't you explain the undermining of moral relativism that Ifa promotes, and we can discuss it. You haven't done that yet. If anything, Ifa practitioners tend to live a moral life. The fact that BLM founders practice Ifa doesn't mean they represent the whole of Ifa practitioners.

In fact it seems that Christianity is doing a damn fine job on its own in terms of corrupting culture. Hell, the vast majority of Christians have their own ideas of God and morality which deviate from the Bible.

You're talking past the point.

You want to flex your knowledge of theology, which has nothing to do with the thread.
Replace Ifa with any form of vodoo/paganism/witchcraft. It doesn't matter at all, because I'm addressing the INTENT behind its usage, which is to undermine and subvert our culture, founded upon Judeo-Christian values which directly oppose necromancy.

They're using Ifa no differently than critical theory - convince the youth that their friends and family are villains, teach them new language and customs, and baptize them under a new religion which opposes that of their fathers. Divide and conquer.

I'm sure you know how this process works concerning Marxism, and this is just an extension of that.
This is a spiritual civil war. Feel free to secularize that however you want, but the meaning is the same.
9/4/20 10:49 PM
3/15/15
Onikage - 
salsero - 
Onikage - Here are some excerpts from the Berkley Center celebrating this pagan insanity:

"A circle of flowers forms a sanctuary honoring the space where George Floyd was murdered by police. According to residents I talked to, like Larry Holderfield, the inner sanctum of that circle of flowers is referred to as “church” by the community.

Mourners enter the inner sanctum as if entering a holy space. They quiet themselves. They kneel. They cry. They sit in silence to reflect and grieve. The sites where black people are killed by police often become altars—sacred spaces to mourn Black death.

Black Lives Matter (BLM) chapters, along with organizations affiliated with the larger movement for Black lives, channel deep grief and trauma caused by racial injustice into political action through a spiritually informed movement. They are fueled by a faith that consistently celebrates Black life.

Melina Abdullah, chair of the Department of Pan-African Studies at California State University, Los Angeles, and co-founder of BLM-LA, opened the event explaining that while the movement is a social justice movement, it is FIRST AND FOREMOST A SPIRITUAL MOVEMENT.

She led the group in a ritual: the reciting of names of those taken by state violence before their time—ancestors now being called back to animate their own justice:

"George Floyd. Asé. Philandro Castille. Asé. Andrew Joseph. Asé. Michael Brown. Asé. Erika Garner. Asé. Harriet Tubman. Asé. Malcom X. Asé. Martin Luther King. Asé."

As each name is recited, Dr. Abdullah poured libations on the ground as the group of over 100 chanted “Asé,” a Yoruba term often used by practitioners of Ifa, a faith and divination system that originated in West Africa, in return. This ritual, Dr. Abdullah explained, is a form of worship.
Those participating see themselves as the carriers of the tradition. The inheritors of the duty to protect Black life.

The movement infuses a syncretic blend of African and indigenous cultures’ spiritual practices and beliefs, embracing ancestor worship; Ifa-based ritual such as chanting, dancing, and summoning deities; and healing practices such as acupuncture, reiki, therapeutic massage, and plant medicine in much of its work, including protest. That work, though, often remains invisible. "

https://berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/responses/the-fight-for-black-lives-is-a-spiritual-movement

Pagan insanity? Demonic? From whose point of view?

Nearly all religions teach wacky things. Catholics believe the Eucharist is the actual body and blood of Christ when the priest consecrates the host and wine. Charismatic Christians belief in spirits, demons, and speaking in tongues. Nearly all Christians accuse Christians of other denominations of being influenced by the doctrines of demons.

That said, I know a lot about many religions for personal and academic reasons. I know a lot about Ifa in particular because I am doing fieldwork as part of my PhD dissertation through which I am studying Ifa practitioners and how they use their religion to find mastery in their lives. I live in an area where there is a large Latino and African diaspora with one of the largest communities of Ifa practioners outside of New York or LA. I’ve spent hundreds of hours with Ifa devotees and thousands of hours reading and studying Ifa from peer reviewed and colloquial sources. I’ve observed Ifa rituals. I’ve interviewed Ifa practitioners from all walks of life. I have a good understanding of what they do and why.

Ifa’s primary purpose is the development of good character within the individual, as aligned with that individual’s destiny. It recognizes a supreme God as well as the existence of lower-tiered spiritual beings called Orisha. Ancestor veneration is a big part of Ifa as well. Ifa spiritual practices are anchored to a liturgical corpus called the Odu Ifa. Ifa uses ritual, sacrifice, divination, and folk remedies as part of its worship.

Some Christian-influenced folk call Ifa demonic because they call anything outside of their belief systems demonic. But by Ifa practitioners’ own points of view, they are not demonic, because they don’t venerate demons. They worship the supreme God as well as the lower-tiered gods who work in service of the supreme God. In fact, there are specific worship practices in Ifa which directly combat demons. While this may not align with a Christian worldview, it does align with a worldview of an Ifa practitioner.

Ancestor veneration may not be part of Christianity, but is not limited to Ifa. It is part of many world religions. Ancestor veneration is not veneration of demons. Ifa practitioners are not venerating demons when they venerate ancestors.

The Marxist ideology is a tool being used to dismantle Western civilization.
Paganism is no different.
Both are evil, because they destroy and divide.
This isn't about difference of religion - it's another correlative of the divisive evil BLM has spread throughout the world.

All Abrahamic religions forbid any form of witchcraft/necromancy. Not only is BLM giving the finger to whites and Western civilization, but now to monotheism as a whole.

These people stand for nothing GOOD.
You're blind to this because you're trapped in your own ego, unable to see the forest through the trees of intellectualism.

I agree with some of your points, but I do not care about monotheism's stance on witchcraft. Even jesus believed in demons. It's all nonsense including all religions and superstition.
9/4/20 10:56 PM
3/2/09

The biggest news of the day is finding out that China has surpassed the USA as the largest Naval power in the world, but some cunts on here still are obssessed with festering racial tension among other Americans.

9/4/20 11:04 PM
4/19/09

Common thread with these groups is that they’re always made up of dipshits and social outcasts looking to fit in and be a part of something. Losers, the lot of them. 

9/4/20 11:05 PM
4/1/11

9/4/20 11:12 PM
3/17/03
MPA - 

The biggest news of the day is finding out that China has surpassed the USA as the largest Naval power in the world, but some cunts on here still are obssessed with festering racial tension among other Americans.

Yes, let's focus all our attention on a speedbump in a hypothetical future war, and ignore the active war on our streets.
9/4/20 11:15 PM
4/1/11
bigJ6464 -

Seemed appropriatewhen lil Jimmy says my wallets gone I still chuckle

Edited: 9/4/20 11:18 PM
3/2/09
Onikage -
MPA - 

Yes, let's focus all our attention on a speedbump in a hypothetical future war, and ignore the active war on our streets.

No you cum stain, the enemy is the one trying to replace us as the Global Superpower, not American citizens. 

Stop acting like a pussy and man up, unless you are scared of the Chinese?

9/4/20 11:27 PM
3/17/03
MPA - 
Onikage -
MPA - 

No you cum stain, the enemy is the one trying to replace us as the Global Superpower, not American citizens. 

Stop acting like a pussy and man up, unless you are scared of the Chinese?

Take your kindergarten-level geopolitics to another thread, captain autismo.
9/5/20 12:47 AM
1/1/01

Agreed OP. VU..

9/5/20 7:41 AM
1/1/01
Onikage - 
salsero - 
Onikage - 
salsero - 
Onikage - 
salsero - 
Sogflop - 
salsero -
AngryGerbil - 

You're talking past the point.

You want to flex your knowledge of theology, which has nothing to do with the thread.
Replace Ifa with any form of vodoo/paganism/witchcraft. It doesn't matter at all, because I'm addressing the INTENT behind its usage, which is to undermine and subvert our culture, founded upon Judeo-Christian values which directly oppose necromancy.

They're using Ifa no differently than critical theory - convince the youth that their friends and family are villains, teach them new language and customs, and baptize them under a new religion which opposes that of their fathers. Divide and conquer.

I'm sure you know how this process works concerning Marxism, and this is just an extension of that.
This is a spiritual civil war. Feel free to secularize that however you want, but the meaning is the same.

You keep calling Ifa Voodoo/Witchcraft/Paganism because it deviates from some brand of Christian theology. It’s not “flexing theological muscle” to point out that you’re wrong and that you seem to be straw manning Ifa and using some notion of Christianity as a club to knock it down.

The crux of my dialogue with you has been that all religions have wackiness within them – even Christianity. You don’t have to be an academic to see that. You also don’t have to be an academic to see that tribalism (which Christianity highly embodies) makes it difficult to be objective about one’s cultural situation.

Nearly 90% of Congress members are Christian – left and right, democratic and republic. 71% of Americans are Christian, with disparate beliefs abounding. You have Christians who believe differing things who all have equal right to claim the name Christian. So, while Christianity can lead to spiritual good, it can also lead to complete fucking chaos given that it is subjectively applied.

You need to focus on the real problem of "spiritual wickedness in high places." You seem to have strong (yet uninformed) opinions about what Ifa is and its contributions to civil unrest. Yet you ignore the fact that Christians have specific contributions to this civil unrest. Christians comprise the ranks of BLM as well as BLM opponents. Millions of Christians support BLM. You also fail to acknowledge that you find Christians in all types of political and social situations - right and left.

You should focus your fears and the analysis of what's going "spiritually wrong" in the world with the very clear problems with Christianity and the inconsistencies of how that faith is practiced. If Christianity’s house was in order, the world would be a better place. Most American Christians don’t live by the Bible and instead live a form of Christianity influenced by secularism.

The real problem in this country with respect to spirituality is that a large group of certain Christians have been deluded by American Nationalism. They think they are the good guys, but they can’t see themselves as God would see them. They are legalistic, yet they fail to abide by the whole of the Bible. They are anti-evil, yet the turn a blind eye to certain political evils that advance their causes. They strain at gnats and swallow camels.
9/5/20 9:41 AM
5/28/03

"You have Christians who believe differing things who all have equal right to claim the name Christian."

and thats where youre wrong

a Christian who supports abortion and sexual promiscuity is simply a modern American who is culturally Christian by upbringing.

their faith doesnt trump whats currently convenient socially.

9/5/20 12:10 PM
3/17/03
Salsero - You're not picking up anything I'm putting down, so I'll engage with your (totally unrelated) argument.

"So, while Christianity can lead to spiritual good, it can also lead to complete fucking chaos given that it is subjectively applied."
Provide an example. I don't know what you're referring to.

"You seem to have strong (yet uninformed) opinions about what Ifa is and its contributions to civil unrest."
I don't know how many times I have to repeat this, but Ifa is just another tool of disruption. Forget the origin and just refer to it as "necromancy" and we'll circumvent all of this ego-flexing you want to engage in. This form of necromancy spiritual subversion is just beginning to appear, so I certainly can't point to significant evidence of it causing unrest yet. General paganism IS spreading rapidly among young people in other forms though.

"You should focus your fears and the analysis of what's going "spiritually wrong" in the world"
I do, often. This thread is one data point.

"The real problem in this country with respect to spirituality is that a large group of certain Christians have been deluded by American Nationalism."
I agree - it's a problem, but hardly THE problem.
9/5/20 3:10 PM
1/1/01
Onikage,

I 100% follow what you are saying. I just don’t agree with your assessment of the problem which is – in essence “other religions” like Ifa are being used to facilitate a spiritual battle against the “good guys” of Christianity. I think this is bullshit, as the spiritual battle, as it were, includes Christianity as one of the problems. I also think Christianity itself has become so legalistic and self-righteous to the point where deluding spirits abound within the faith. I believe one can make a good argument that the Bible teaches these deluding spirits are sent by God.

One of the issues in this dialog is that you seem to have a unilateral Christian worldview which makes you lack objectivity about your beliefs to the point where you wanna straw man other religions (in general) and necromancy (in particular). Your argument is basically “Old Testament scriptures say no necromancy. Ifa features necromancy. BLM sucks! BLM uses some Ifa-derived ritual akin to necromancy. tReeeeeeeee! But at the same time, you see no room for critique of your worldview.

For example, you fail to acknowledge that “praying to Jesus” is a form of necromancy if you believe that he was an actual living person whose shedding of blood serves as an offering to atone for sin i.e. a blood magic ritual. You critique Ifa for its use of necromancy to commune with ancestral spirits, but you condone communing with the spirit of Jesus. Your theological worldwide prevents you from seeing your religions for what it is. This is one of the reasons Jews and Muslims don’t accept Christianity, as they (1) Are disgusted by the idea of human sacrifice; and (2) Don’t condone necromancy – notwithstanding the fact that they don’t believe that a human can be “God.”

Moreover, you completely ignore the fact that Christianity today has all kinds of shapes and forms. Do you think churches which allow women preachers, women to speak in church, women to serve as leaders, over men, etc. are aligning with the Bible?

You asked for an example of Christian subjectivity causing chaos. I’ll give you two more examples – one which was given previously (which you seemed to miss) and a new one.

Previous example: Consider BLM supporters who are Christian and BLM supporters who are not Christian. Members of both camps have differing interoperations of the Bible, theology, etc. Members of both camps accuse the other of not being true Christians. A BLM-supporting Christian would say “a real Christian would take a stand against racism. Jesus was a SJW.” A BLM-opposing Christian would say “just look at BLM’s Marxism, critical race theory, and necromancy. A real Christian would have no part of that.” The result: tribalism, accusations, chaos, and the minimizing of Christian credibility as a source of morality, for morality is in the eye of the beholder as it relates to their interpretation of Christianity.

New example: Some Christians believe that the USA is Babylon the great. Others believe that the USA is God’s chosen “good guy” country. Babylon-types believe that destruction from within and without is coming (with BLM-type stuff representing that destruction.) Good-guy types believe they’re fighting to save God’s land.

Finally, disagree if you wish, but I’ll continue to argue Christian delusion (both nationalistic as well as the illusion of absolute truth) is indeed the problem. Christianity can’t get its act together. The Christian house is made of glass, and most of its occupants love to throw stones.